Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some photos of my high school bully

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
41964A25 987C 4731 A61C 14962DB631E6

EDD3254B DCD4 4E69 AB34 7805A55915AC

66957AAD 2316 4153 B0B9 67C93DA1B07F

His Instagram comments are even more suifuel. Tons of girls complimenting him, praising him while I rot on this forum :feelsclown:

Punchable mofo ngl

ur just sensitive
he was just misunderstood and was hurting
he was just playing
u started the bullying
TEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEE
I’ve heard every single one of these excuses unironically
Punchable mofo ngl
He’s 6’1

He's good because he looks good, you deserve your misery because you look bad.

this is suspicious

anyhow, instead of chad worship, why don't you go do something?

Foids be like "He's bad but I can change him"

Tons of girls complimenting him, praising him while I rot on this forum :feelsclown:
They can sense his great personality through the internet, silly inkwell! Teehee!

He has a very punchable face.

JFL he has zero chest.

you downloaded photos of your old bully :dafuckfeels:

Just remember he will grow up to work at McDonald’s while you will be successful :bluepill::soy:

This guy on here mogs me hard. I dont have an insta.
True he mogs you. But you’re average in the face especially with your skin colour. That’s not taking into account that you’re 6’4 and a millionaire.

its just his bully you projecting retard
Stop confusing me you faggot
True he mogs you. But you’re average in the face especially with your skin colour. That’s not taking into account that you’re 6’4 and a millionaire.
Iam not a millionaire, holy shit some of you guys are dumb as dog shit.

How tf is he a millionaire? :feelsUnreal:

You’re still 6 foot fucking 4
This guy prolly has a gf right? Ive never even held hands with a foid in my whole life (and iam 33 JFL).

Anyways OP. My condolences to you. Must be brutal suifuel watching foids praise your bully while you rot as an incel. What exactly did he do to you in hs?
A girlfriend?:lul::lul: He has a harem
JFL.

Anyways OP. My condolences to you. Must be brutal suifuel watching foids praise your bully while you rot as an incel. What exactly did he do to you in hs?

JFL.
He made fun of me for being ugly and obese, beat me up a few times and once pushed me down the stairs.

Look at this handsome, tall, young Chad! Such a great personality! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

maybe it was your fault that he had to bully you, have you considered therapy?

ur just sensitive
he was just misunderstood and was hurting
he was just playing
u started the bullying
TEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEETEE HEE TEE
If those demons say “teehee” one more time I will physically put them in super Mario’s pasta regurgitation machine!

Last edited:
How is this suspicious? Only low-inhib people post their crushes' and their bullies' photo.
I think OP is a curry in India, this stuff around the internet having IRL consequences has not reached there yet, this is why you see so many curries online using their real name on social media even while airing controversial opinions.

That being said, it might not be silly to be suspicious, that guy is way too much of a chadpreet.

generic douchebag

The amount of photoshop is too damned high JFL with normie bullies being so insecure tbh ngl

I think OP is a curry in India, this stuff around the internet having IRL consequences has not reached there yet, this is why you see so many curries online using their real name on social media even while airing controversial opinions.

That being said, it might not be silly to be suspicious, that guy is way too much of a chadpreet.
I tried reverse image searching and I doubt anyone ik irl is browsing incels.co

What do you think? Of course he was jfl
Brutal. Do you think you can beat him up now? Or does he frame mog you ? (he looks like a little bitch ngl)

He’s 6’1, muscular while I’m 5’5 and obese (30% bf)
Damn. He could bully you again JFL. You need to build up your frame. Wont get you laid, but atleast you can fend off bullies.

Damn. He could bully you again JFL. You need to build up your frame. Wont get you laid, but atleast you can fend off bullies.
I’m in 12th this year and studying PCM so hopefully I can escape him