Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Some personal tips to assist in nofap / asexuality

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Yeah yeah I know... Cope. Okay. Now that it's said...

1) Try to make your mind understand that the attractiveness of women is a subjective illusion brought on by certain filters in the post-puberty masculine brain.

There is nothing objectively attractive or valuable in buttocks or breasts, for instance, for women see other women exactly like men see other men. A heterosexual woman in a locker room full of naked women sees them exactly like you would see naked men: total indifference or feelings of inferiority/superiority, but where no erotic feelings ever enter. Start to think like a woman, train yourself to feel like you are a woman. Amazingly, if you are mildly intelligent and empathetic, it will work and you will no longer feel attraction to the bodies of women.

2) Make women ugly in your imagination. This is the tactic Buddhist monks use. Start to see them without their hair, or as a decaying cadaver, or with amputated breasts.

3) Focus your mind on the hatred of sex. A world of free sex is a world where empty-headed Chads get to treat everyone like trash just because they were lucky enough to be born with the right DNA sequences. If this world excites contempt in you, give free reign to this contempt and redirect the hatred towards sexuality in general.

Last edited:
3) Focus your mind on the hatred of sex. A world of free sex is a world where empty-headed Chads get to treat everyone like trash just because they were lucky enough to be born with the right DNA sequences. If this world excites contempt in you, give free reign to this contempt and redirect the hatred towards sexuality in general.

I'm wanked out, Ive done it so much its not a thrill anymore, now everytime I see a boob, even in my peripheral, a bit of sick comes up in my mouth.

cope
55DF8883 BBD9 4C60 B369 6F46955F7F3C

high IQ and unironically going to help me no fap. hypersexuality of society is an environmentally influenced event. think of it this way, were the early hunter gatherers this horny? no. grog was too busy hunting mammoths to think about shagging some cavefoid

This is good stuff, thank you for sharing.

1) Try to make your mind understand that the attractiveness of women is a subjective illusion brought on by certain filters in the post-puberty masculine brain.

There is nothing objectively attractive or valuable in buttocks or breasts, for instance, for women see other women exactly like men see other men. A heterosexual woman in a locker room full of naked women sees them exactly like you would see naked men: total indifference or feelings of inferiority/superiority, but where no erotic feelings ever enter. Start to think like a woman, train yourself to feel like you are a woman. Amazingly, if you are mildly intelligent and empathetic, it will work and you will no longer feel attraction to the bodies of women.

2) Make women ugly in your imagination. This is the tactic Buddhist monks use. Start to see them without their hair, or as a decaying cadaver, or with amputated breasts.

Even though I could prolly never go beyond a day of nofap, I see your points and they make sense to me

high IQ and unironically going to help me no fap. hypersexuality of society is an environmentally influenced event. think of it this way, were the early hunter gatherers this horny? no. grog was too busy hunting mammoths to think about shagging some cavefoid
It’s because the imagery we are forced to consume on a daily basis has been specifically designed to highlight the areas that most appeal to our sexual urges, bloating them to an unnatural level. No fap is relatively easy until you come across some overwhelming visual stimuli that initiates the sensation hornyness in your brain, this would have been a far rarer occurrence in the days when we were hunting primordial beasts over the plains.

Good cope.

Or you can just take finasteride. Just saying.

But fapping feels good,why would I want to stop doing it?

Just think about the disgusting roasties that most femoids have. Think of STDs and yeast infections. Think about how most femoids NEVER wash their vagina.

I'm not a monk
I'm not in a relationship.
No fap is RETARDED
You have to be an ultra cuck to nofap
1. fap to lolicon
The best way to avoid being a cuck

eat no carb, low calories and you'll lose your sex drive within 24-48 hours

High IQ thread.

I also suggest controlled fapping for those not able to NoFap for very long.

I only fap once per fortnight to release built-up sexual frustration, no more and no less. This way it's like a treat to myself and stops me from getting too sexually frustrated.