Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some People On IT Admit I am Right

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-

Even got sympathy from some foid who stalks IT, there were a few more people agreeing with me but I assume their posts got removed. For the most part they are bullies who just enjoy picking on incels and try to gaslight and deny reality. Or they act as if the situation is cut and dry, just because I followed her, even though it was mostly reasonable and I think many guys would have done the same thing. Again pretty much everyone admits looks matter, but they just don't care unless it affects only women, then they become whiteknighting key-board warriors, Also, upvoted the last guy, not that it matters, reddit karma is fucking retarded.

View attachment 673922
View attachment 673923
Even got sympathy from some foid who stalks IT, there were a few more people agreeing with me but I assume their posts got removed. For the most part they are bullies who just enjoy picking on incels and try to gaslight and deny reality. Or they act as if the situation is cut and dry, just because I followed her, even though it was mostly reasonable and I think many guys would have done the same thing. Again pretty much everyone admits looks matter, but they just don't care unless it affects only women, then they become whiteknighting key-board warriors, Also, upvoted the last guy, not that it matters, reddit karma is fucking retarded.
LOL. Honestly if they saw my ugly curry face they would probably have to concede, I mean it is painfully obvious that whatever empty platitudes regarding the disadvantages of being an ugly male fall flat when talking to a genuinely repulsive ugly person like myself. Whenever you talk to these nauseatingly stupid retards who think themselves smart for espousing the most dogmatic opinions on us, the best thing to do is bring up the hundreds of empirical studies and basic biology to shut them up.

LOL. Honestly if they saw my ugly curry face they would probably have to concede, I mean it is painfully obvious that whatever empty platitudes regarding the disadvantages of being an ugly male fall flat when talking to a genuinely repulsive ugly person like myself. Whenever you talk to these nauseatingly stupid retards who think themselves smart for espousing the most dogmatic opinions on us, the best thing to do is bring up the hundreds of empirical studies and basic biology to shut them up.
Same I'm also an ugly curry like 3/10. They might still lie and bluepill, they did that for saint tiktokcel, posted below, but any reasonable person would tell me there's no chance of ascension looking the way I do rn.

Attachments

• 1657738086246.jpg
    1657738086246.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 20
Same I'm also an ugly curry like 3/10. They might still lie and bluepill, they did that for saint tiktokcel, posted below, but any reasonable person would tell me there's no chance of ascension looking the way I do rn.
is this what you look like in real life ?

is this what you look like in real life ?
Not as bad, but I am only like 1 or 1.5 points higher than him. My issues are different, I suffer from being obese, cystic acne, huge nose, recessed chin/mandible, narrow thin lips, and asymmetrical facial features causing poor facial harmony, my skull is actually freakishly large and my face is wide/bloated which is another issue, he has the opposite problem.

Lol have you seen the comments by IT trannies under his video, literal psychopathic virtue signalling.

I mean cool I guess, why does this matter?

Women and accountability is like trying to mix oil with water :society:

What was the OP you're referring too?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back