Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some people I know from incel forums are mostly fake

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
@Mentally lost cel guys shouldn't envy you, if you get a gf somewhen in the future - that's good for you. I also don't think that it's impossible for me to get a girl/woman (even a one that im attracted to), it just kinda can't happen with white girls/women, so i would take a cute asian girl/woman if i could.

I read the whole post and your comments. My question is HOW, if you're "ugly". You admitted it is because you acted like a sperge and she thought you were attractive, initially.
what do you want from a guy with "mental" in his name, same shit as @-BrettyBoy- . Although an incel is anyone who can't get a gf though desiring to have one. Although im gonna add that for one to be considered incel he has to get no IOIs from any girls/women whatsoever. And no, when some girl/woman gave you a pat on the shoulder jockingly, for example - that's not an IOI. Or if she responded to your texts but never initiated a talk kek :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Glad you admit that you don't belong here :society:
I do belong here more than most of you
I suppose I'm very different from most "incels" here. My problem is that I am subhuman. Ugly, short, ethnic, disabled and just a physically deformed mess that is legitimately undesirable, unattractive to all females on earth. That is why I am incel. No matter what I do, as a physical being I will never be good enough. This is not a problem that most have. Le mentalcel is such a joke to me, I know from experience that looks are 100% of attractiveness. Guys shooting themselves in the foot is voluntary, that is not being involuntarily celibate.

I don't have mental in my name, my username derives from my physical attributes which define the essence of my unattractiveness. @based_meme
I’m just a few points up bro, nothing much changes irl, you shouldn’t ve know this sub 8 rule

I don't have mental in my name, my username derives from my physical attributes which define the essence of my unattractiveness. @based_meme
I was talking about @Mentally lost cel kek, over for lowcomprehensioncels

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back