Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some people here need to learn how to rate people with looks

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
not even joking whenever there is a thread titled "rate this person" the majority of replies from incels on this site is always way off and there might be only a few that are spot on or close to it. thus why i challenge anyone here to post pics  here of random fhos normies or chads and i will tell u what a true rate is. post a pic and tell me the rate you give it and i will tell u if ur wrong or not

It's kind of expected tho, we are guys and we also aren't gay, straight men (like us) cannot rate the extremes, we can tell 9-10/10 and 1-2/10 men with accuracy, the middle is approximate and won't be what a girl would give.

Tastes can vary though. I see so many men rate blonde white girls as hottest even though I find them unattractive compared to, say, a hot latina or indian girl.

FeminismsCancer said:
Tastes can vary though. I see so many men rate blonde white girls as hottest even though I find them unattractive compared to, say, a hot latina or indian girl.

i think the problem is tho that theres way too many incels here with asian fetishes so they rate 5/10 asians as 8 or higher. so much extreme cope and delusion

iiiTeMpeR said:
It's kind of expected tho, we are guys and we also aren't gay, straight men (like us) cannot rate the extremes, we can tell 9-10/10 and 1-2/10 men with accuracy, the middle is approximate and won't be what a girl would give.

u dont have to be gay to know what a 3/10 face looks like or a 6/10 face, but hey maybe im wrong,

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i think the problem is tho that theres way too many incels here with asian fetishes so they rate 5/10 asians as 8 or higher. so much extreme cope and delusion

Those who rate blondes too high never get called blonde fetishists, it seems to only exist for a preference for Asians. In fact, some Asian girls who dislike white men also use this term.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

u dont have to be gay to know what a 3/10 face looks like or a 6/10 face, but hey maybe im wrong,

It'll be as accurate as a girl

FeminismsCancer said:

Tastes DO vary, but not in the extreme that one guy ses a girl as an 8, while the enxt one thinks she's a 3. It can happen, but very rarley.
Men rate most girls within on point apparet from each other.
It's woman who give ratings that are all across the board for one guy.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
not even joking whenever there is a thread titled "rate this person" the majority of replies from incels on this site is always way off and there might be only a few that are spot on or close to it. thus why i challenge anyone here to post pics  here of random fhos normies or chads and i will tell u what a true rate is. post a pic and tell me the rate you give it and i will tell u if ur wrong or not

rate my looksmatch in my "here it is, my looksmatch" thread

rate her without fakeup please