Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some people dream of success, while you're gonna wake up and work hard at it. Nothing is impossible.

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
You should get to the point where anyone else would ascend, and you're not gonna rope there.
No, what are you waiting for? Do it!

Hard work + talent beats hard work. Unfortunately I don't have talent.

Impossible for me to ascend. Have too many strikes against me.

Hard work + talent beats hard work. Unfortunately I don't have talent.
:blackpill:
You should get to the point where anyone else would ascend, and you're not gonna rope there.
No, what are you waiting for? Do it!
:bluepill:
Kek I thought OP was based.
Sad to see some brocels being tainted by the western cuckoldry
HvMD20LBeE00O6wq6mzyfTYvzHREAD2IPepZoPLTqnpH7cwlLn_zYbeu7fYTR8SDieFefY32I5wSjnhf_KJYneJEiFCr_J13bDPUFkWoWYjx8BgkcpQ35DOIjj3Som0zEdZGQU809vs9QhBhIGxFzgxKNCVMXlxoPf_muFLZHd_Mb2TPuzsY6PHX4Lzw7vi993q_UO-T_AXBnYyPpJ5LvHi8SeQpQgsFUcijbntT7ONrRwDwaCXz8dLT03UQwa_E4xx5YEISdCHcANdm2woepstgUW1bIZQpjlm310wND6qcAFhENu3zbvUlhNcOeYXO0w9z1olkf4PGgnbyZUtuIzrkgA6cW24UFSVpigr7bMHZ0XPtWPUX8Pr6sbCKULzSMUo0e8VeMfQsvSiMchaTKxnqTdiWFWn-dSM6EsD3pMKTTbYm_PtkNUMVE7tprfGrxDUhVug0ypoKo0EZoEdEQOGueJZFuZa88BOwWr81BgJEZAAl5AABjpf53vytBe5mhJ1rumCViTZTINx3gCt8pNCCAXHPcZr9n-04i-AbT8DpBViVqeoZ1od6arUatW4wj5xdLV9JwiTAXZnAE0Yny02ENF13NqCMj7UtIMcmV9vK3AZouF4fYAXkr1rGFECpsA5E-56I5A1Nzw9XV1_mw0F7facnvGiwoyDjnNyxcyD8CsZnpsIlZgoFNxpTSuWl2rat_FUWTGbtv5cKwsQZHF5tcmuB6cAp4DwTsmIC7UADtaiX98ZW4YBdFXuTq8_No9YMx_0MnHMy0evqRwxdGHzauGmNtrpyEe8JgtRoSqFjB5DcrBY97NImQNrr6OzvXQ6iFw-ilCww7jcjRlUjGg9vgYaB80kpqAnPyrdlKQ_c-9gRi5B6_QadTSetK0qcuT753XQci-SzLX_rUL9b6iFeJ-nSgrFtapmagAKnX2OE1fAe=w150-h222-no

Without motivation there's nothing to drive one to work hard. If I don't believe there will be a reward for my efforts, I've no reason to undertake them.

Good relations and looks > hard work and talent

Always worked like that in this world unfortunately.

Without motivation there's nothing to drive one to work hard. If I don't believe there will be a reward for my efforts, I've no reason to undertake them.
become like @erenyeager and just move forward to spite the universe
and/or tear everything down.

“A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” - Rock Lee