Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some People are Hybrids of Modern and Ancient Humans.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Many people carry ancient DNA in them.
Before calling me racist, I have some Neanderthal DNA in me.
I'm not insulted by that. It doesn't bother me.
Besides, we all have 99% DNA with a monkey. We share the same skeletal structure with a monkey.
So if you call me a monkey, or offer me a banana, I won't be insulted

I wonder who conducted these hybridization projects

Full blooded black Africans are technically the only real humans. The rest of us have ape and dog blood in us to one degree or anther.

Full blooded black Africans are technically the only real humans. The rest of us have ape and dog blood in us to one degree or anther.
Oh you mean the races capable of creating civilization? We wuz Neanderthals n shit

We ALL have monkey blood. 99%. Give me a Banana Please.

Now were talking

TV Prod Koko Gorilla Birthday

Oh you mean the races capable of creating civilization? We wuz Neanderthals n shit
Africa had grand civilizations before they were colonized and what's most interesting is they were by far the earliest people to use colors other than earthy or wood tones in their architecture, clothing etc., which to me says true human more than anything. Art and so on.
I'm not a cuck by the way, I can take this information or leave it, but I won't deny it.

Africa had grand civilizations before they were colonized and what's most interesting is they were by far the earliest people to use colors other than earthy or wood tones in their architecture, clothing etc., which to me says true human more than anything. Art and so on.
I'm not a cuck by the way, I can take this information or leave it, but I won't deny it.

Uh oh. Shouldnt have said that

Giphy 2

Have a fast banana bro

Let's have a race war but all incels need to seek to agree not to participate.
Just have the normies wipe each other out theory

Africans are closer to chimpanzees compared to other races, if you check the genetic admixture PCA chart. :feelskek:

Africans are closer to chimpanzees compared to other races, if you check the genetic admixture PCA chart. :feelskek:
No man chimps have thin straight hair and thin lips like non blacks.

I have roach DNA from the ancient roach humans probably

No even Africans have admixture from archaic populations that lived all over Africa.

neanderthals have bigger brains than humans

I have a neanderthal nose, a medium sized brow ridge and a occipital bun. My forehead is also sloping a little. I'm not a manlet with a stocky body though and i don't have red hair. I get depressed sometimes during the cold seasons.

yeah probably

Ethnics are the original humans.

Many people carry ancient DNA in them.
Before calling me racist, I have some Neanderthal DNA in me.
I'm not insulted by that. It doesn't bother me.
Besides, we all have 99% DNA with a monkey. We share the same skeletal structure with a monkey.
So if you call me a monkey, or offer me a banana, I won't be insulted

Today I learned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back