Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some of you need to touch grass

veryrare

veryrare

I know you don't want me, you want my money, honey
★★★★★
Yikes
Ding Ding Ding!
Fuck around and find out
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
Hold my beer
My guy
This aint it chief
Who hurt you?
Oh my sweet summer child
Take my upvote
This.
Username checks out
Holy shitballs Batman
I feel personally attacked
Sir, this is a Wendy's
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined
This is why we can't have nice things

Soylent wojak soy

baited me award

baited me award
Yikes. So, I just read the most cynical comment from some incel whining about how women don't want "nice guys" and only go for "bad boys." Ding Ding Ding! Another classic case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Seriously, who hurt you? Oh my sweet summer child, it's time to step outside and touch some grass. Maybe take a break from the keyboard and actually interact with the real world for once.

Holy shitballs Batman, the entitlement is off the charts. My guy, this ain't it chief. You fuck around and find out that treating people like objects doesn't get you anywhere.

To the person who posted that comment, username checks out. Sir, this is a Wendy's, not your therapy session. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined every time I see garbage like this.

Take my upvote if you agree that this is why we can't have nice things. I feel personally attacked by the sheer stupidity of it all. Hold my beer while I try to comprehend how someone can be so disconnected from reality.

This. This is the reason the world laughs at incels.

Lets unpack this

Lets unpack this
Holy shitle pickle rickle on a stickle THAT's a big ooferino yikerino kinderino strangerino shitterino pisserino diarrino dogshiterino godzillashiterino jizzerino le wifeyrino with Marcus d'rino and Tyronerino. Time to siperino some soyerino and battle le incelerinos on the interweberinos!

Holy shitle pickle rickle on a stickle THAT's a big ooferino yikerino kinderino strangerino shitterino pisserino diarrino dogshiterino godzillashiterino jizzerino le wifeyrino with Marcus d'rino and Tyronerino. Time to siperino some soyerino and battle le incelerinos on the interweberinos!
1723580562668f

*click* this is going to my cringe album

Yikes, Holy smokes batman, women aren't objects you misogynistic pig

WHAT THE FUCK. Tell me you don't go to therapy without telling me you don't go to therapy

There's a lot to unpack here

I can assure you women don't want casual sex

I know a 5'5 bald guy and he kills it with the ladies! Take a shower, smile more, improve your personality and BAM!

Edit: Thanks for the gold!! :)

Edit 2: Holy crapjuice bacon! PLATINUM. Forever greatful kind strangerino