Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some Of You Lowered Our Reputation

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/w5d14q/how_do_you_beat_the_incel_revolution_easy_just/ih78gd1?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Look at this shit. They are not afraid of us. I wanted them to fear from me. I wanted everyone to fear from me. @Ika-Sama why did you tell that you got beaten from your old ass grandmother. I can tell you that I can beat their ass easily. I can 3v1 easily against these fat landwhales and fat soycucks. I go to gym. I know martial arts. I can beat their ass :reeeeee:

Last edited:
@[UWSL]
Ika-Sama
[/UWSL]@Ika-Sama

We will send @Ika-Sama grandma after them

@Ika-Sama needs to make up for this pathetic display by going ER IMMEDIATELY on his grandma

i have 24 years of experience in krav maga. beating any IT cuck is ez af for me tbh.

I care about what a group of trannies and landwhales think of me. It keeps me up at night, wondering if I could ever improve their perception of me.

I care about what a group of trannies and landwhales think of me. It keeps me up at night, wondering if I could ever improve their perception of me.
We shouldn't be seen weak. They should be afraid of us.

@Ika-Sama punch her cunt or face. Take your revenge. How can you be defeated by a feminist old roastie foid :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Do you really think they took us seriously from the start? The whole subreddit's purpose is to take the piss out of us.

Do you really think they took us seriously from the start? The whole subreddit's purpose is to take the piss out of us.
Are your cousins protecting your grandma rn ?

Not really, her problems are minor
Pretend that you are sorry. If she doesn't go to doctor you can poison her slowly. She will be weak day by day and in the end she will be dead. Nobody can be suspicious. (In video game) :feelsthink:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/w5d14q/how_do_you_beat_the_incel_revolution_easy_just/ih78gd1?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Look at this shit. They are not afraid of us. I wanted them to fear from me. I wanted everyone to fear from me. @Ika-Sama why did you tell that you got beaten from your old ass grandmother. I can tell you that I can beat their ass easily. I can 3v1 easily against these fat landwhales and fat soycucks. I go to gym. I know martial arts. I can beat their ass :reeeeee:

C741

I want to meet an IT browser irl and try to be buds with them tbh:feelzez:

Focusing on a single story like that one with @Ika-Sama helps them sleep. They just forgot that some of us commited mass shootings, as a result of extremely severe loneliness.

we need mandated T tests for all users. anything below 1300ngdL gets banned and sent to reddit

we need mandated T tests for all users. anything below 1300ngdL gets banned and sent to reddit
You do realize that 1300 ng/dL is an absurdly high concentration right?

But the main idea remains interesting though.

Actually this is good. Their guard is down, that's when the beta revolution begins

I want to meet an IT browser irl and try to be buds with them tbh:feelzez:
it probably won't be as fun it might seem to you, they would probably bring along a recording device then keep trying to get you out of the "incel mindset" then post it on reddit