Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you guys exaggerate how easy it is to 'beta-bux'......

• Thread starter southeastoldcel
  • Start date
S

southeastoldcel

Greycel
Like it's a viable route for most of us. Especially if we would want to beta-bux with at least a 3.5ish type(below that and why even bother?)

For the last 5-10 years I would have been more than happy to get into a beta-bux situation with anyone woman who is a 4+ and is enjoyable to be around
and we have good everyday rapport and mostly the same values/background. And yes that's even knowing she really wants to do chad and she only settled because
the clock had run out on her and she didn't want to be the last one without a chair when the music stopped and there were no other options and she just wanted someone to provide for her while she fantasized about chad, etc.....I get all that.

But despite being willing to do this(again with a girl who met the above criteria, not a 1-2) and make all those sacrifices and have an income above 450k all of those years(but also under 650k all those years, so not crazy wealthy) and being pretty neurotypical and not having any major physical deformities(rather just generally unattractive).....I never even came close to being able to beta bux.

Instead all the neurotypical 4-5/10 females who hit the wall and were out of options and time managed to mostly beta-bux with low to marginal tier normies with good
jobs and stability instead.

That's what some of you guys don't get. This advice to "just go out and be successful and increase your job and status and then beta-bux".......yeah, it doesn't work with
incels. it's advice for slightly below average normies.

Unless you are willing to beta-bux with a 2/10, and usually when you're dealing with women like that there are other reasons besides just looks a beta-buxxing situation isn't going to work(like they smoke meth or are a grandmother at 34 lol) and due to those things aren't going to be compatible anyways.

It is nowhere near as easy as some people here seem to imply, since it's quite hard to increase your income and status:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

It is nowhere near as easy as some people here seem to imply, since it's quite hard to increase your income and status:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

but even if you can/do(and I never really 'increased' my income or status....that was just the career I picked), if you are truly incel all of the low tier normies with those same things they are bringing to the table(money, security, etc) are going to take those girls. not us incels......

but even if you can/do(and I never really 'increased' my income or status....that was just the career I picked), if you are truly incel all of the low tier normies with those same things they are bringing to the table(money, security, etc) are going to take those girls. not us incels......
Indeed, I just wanted to point out how hard it is since you already mentioned that our looks will always weigh us down when compared to even below-average normies with similar money and status.

yep.......now at a certain point, money/status/wealth *can* overcome things to some degree. If I made 25 million dollars a year, I wouldn't be an
incel. But just having a really good income and being in the top 1-2 percentile and being like an orthodontist or some shit(thats not me; just an example)? No.....

:yes: This needs to be pinned, betabuxxing is for ltn, there's nothing you can bring to the table as an incel.

Very good thread. Betabuxxing is not easy at all, you'd still need to get women to like you, which is extremely difficult.

I believe this myth was created by redpillers with the "Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment", which is another major bullshit.

Only thing I wouldn't do is to date single moms, because it's extremely cucked. It's willful cuckery.

yep.......now at a certain point, money/status/wealth *can* overcome things to some degree. If I made 25 million dollars a year, I wouldn't be an
incel. But just having a really good income and being in the top 1-2 percentile and being like an orthodontist or some shit(thats not me; just an example)? No.....
Bezos

Yep.....thats a good(albeit extreme) example.

Another thing that makes the beta-bux route hard for successful professional incels who have top 1-2% incomes is online dating. Of course(because online dating makes everything worse lmao)

The mechanism by which that happens is obvious- many decades ago if a woman who is approaching the wall realizes she wants kids and a family and a comfortable upper middle class lifestyle but doesn't want to work herself either, she had to actually go out and meet successful professional guys who are available in person. Which is much harder to do than what she does now; which is simply hop online and set the preferences to > 250k and voila.....watch the thirsty low tier normies in that group who want to beta bux message her.

Hell I know two other doctors at my main hospital who were normies who beta-buxxed this way. Both married perfectly acceptable 5/10 types they met online and now have small kids. Why would those women consider a guy like me who is on paper identical in pretty much every way to the guys she married(and what she was looking to settle for......she knew her chad days were done) except they don't look like their face was jammed down an industrial blender.......

Even for betabuxxing foids have a long waiting line

Tbh thinking about being a betabuxx is gigacucked.

You truly don't want to become one.