Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you are still bluepilled as fuck about women

Get this TRP crap outta here. Women do not seek assholes just LOL. They only seek someone who has a spine and someone who doesn't bend to their every word. And lastly someone who is good-looking

What you just said sound a lot more TRP than anything I said.

I'm not even convinced it is looks they are after. Even the board admits there are ugly guys with women and looks theory gets breached. Lets face it and be realistic, there are a limited number of "10s" to go around and women have needs.

A guy with the right social media and badass attitude today can get almost any chick. Women are seeking assholes. Some guys are naturally born assholes and players. I read something that in places like central america the guys are pure assholes and know how to find any woman. They aren't models there either. That is the hallmark of a dying society. PUA in a way is trying to teach guys "game" and how to be an asshole. Women have all the traits that the OP posted, and it is a perfect match for those asshole guys.

A guy with a great job at Microsoft and pocket protector is invisible to most women, even if he is attractive. They end up with the 35 yo used up roastie at 40.
Could you possibly cope more.
JFL at thinking working at microsoft is bad.
Females want LOOKS (Genetics) and MONEY (resources)everything else.is MINOR.

Get this TRP crap outta here. Women do not seek assholes just LOL. They only seek someone who has a spine and someone who doesn't bend to their every word. And lastly someone who is good-looking
This.

There are so many of you who believe that there is nothing wrong with women, that the only thing causing you to be incel is the fact that women are just as visual and looks minded as men are. The reason you believe this is because you still have fantasies about looksmaxing one day and getting with your oneitis and living happily ever after.

The reality is that, yes, women care a lot about looks but they are also:
-Low in empathy
-Attracted to evil behavior
-Somehow conceited yet masochistic simultaneously
-Illogical
-Status obsessed
-Low in self awareness and sentience
-Selfish
-Cruel
-Almost identical copies of each other
-Hypergamous
-Lacking any concept of loyalty

I don't get why so many incels of all people are unwilling to accept the negative qualities associated with females. Come back to reality.
>Almost identical copies of each other
Absolutely true. All the same carefree, stupid, vapid, ridiculous, entitled attitude that comes from living life on "daddy can I play" mode (doomcels gtfih rn!!)

When I was in high-school around 2011-2012 Watamote first got popular and Tomoko was my favorite waifu of all time. I thought that maybe one day I would have a roastie who as autistic and weird as myself.

Over the years I realized that girls like her just don't exist, and if they did they'd easily seduced by chad and/or cold approached dozens of times a day etc etc just by virtue of being a living female. I swallowed that pill like oatmeal and fell into the spiraling black abyss i'd later come to be known as "black pill".

"just get status as a virgin incel bro! XD"
Status is the least relevant and important for "mortals". It is just kinda meh,not really gonna matter much unless it.is some legit high end imo.
>Almost identical copies of each other
Absolutely true. All the same carefree, stupid, vapid, ridiculous, entitled attitude that comes from living life on "daddy can I play" mode (doomcels gtfih rn!!)
I AM DEATH INCARNATE.

Just lol at saying these things about your own mother

Just lol at saying these things about your own mother
Just lol at NOT saying these things about your own mother. All women are whores.

It stems from their masochism. They like to be controlled physically but at the same time pull the strings emotionally. They are fucked up.

They don't mind being slapped around and ravaged by chad but as soon as a subhuman looks at them they go full #metoo

Brilliant

This behavior you described applies as they act with ugly men.

With chads they act in a completely submissive way.

Just lol at NOT saying these things about your own mother. All women are whores.

Just lol if you think my mother who got married as a virgin to my virgin father (because in her society, it was shameful to have premarital sex) is a whore.

stop baitposting and stfu.

Just lol if you think my mother who got married as a virgin to my virgin father (because in her society, it was shameful to have premarital sex) is a whore.

stop baitposting and stfu.
AWALT you dumb cunt. She didn't have a choice in that society

AWALT you dumb cunt. She didn't have a choice in that society

Then why didn't she cuck my dad when she moved society?

STFU. How can my mother be a whore but only have slept with 1 man her whole life?

Then why didn't she cuck my dad when she moved society?

STFU. How can my mother be a whore but only have slept with 1 man her whole life?
People are resilient to change.

People are resilient to change.

and yet it's people like you that tell me that if you marry a virgin wife, she will just cuck you with Chad and Tyrone and religious stacies are just repressed and will become whores BUT THEN NOW "people are resilient to change".

Just lol at this low IQ. If she's so resilient to change, then you just proved it - she's not a whore, she doesn't want to be a whore and she's content in her marriage. What a "dumb cunt".

and yet it's people like you that tell me that if you marry a virgin wife, she will just cuck you with Chad and Tyrone and religious stacies are just repressed and will become whores BUT THEN NOW "people are resilient to change".
Because religious whores are raised in the times of degeneracy.

Just lol at this low IQ. If she's so resilient to change, then you just proved it - she's not a whore, she doesn't want to be a whore and she's content in her marriage. What a "dumb cunt".

Your mother was born in a different time you fucking brainlet. Of course things were different back in 1970-80. What the fuck does this have to do with the discussion? If you think modern womyn act the same as womyn from that time period then do us all a favor and rope yourself asap.

Brainwashing works wonders

Because religious whores are raised in the times of degeneracy.

cool beans.

Your mother was born in a different time you fucking brainlet. Of course things were different back in 1970-80. What the fuck does this have to do with the discussion? If you think modern womyn act the same as womyn from that time period then do us all a favor and rope yourself asap.

All I said is "just lol at saying these things about your own mother", either your mother is a woman or you're not human. I never said women from then are the same as now but this thread says ALL women.

I don't know why some incels insist on jumping on a dickriding bangwagon - I didn't mention any of this before I was attacked lmfao.

If women from different times act different, that just proves that all women aren't like this. These threads are just insistent on destroying any hope incels have left.

cool beans.

All I said is "just lol at saying these things about your own mother", either your mother is a woman or you're not human. I never said women from then are the same as now but this thread says ALL women.

I don't know why some incels insist on jumping on a dickriding bangwagon - I didn't mention any of this before I was attacked lmfao.

If women from different times act different, that just proves that all women aren't like this. These threads are just insistent on destroying any hope incels have left.
There is no hope. That's the truth

cool beans.

>If women from different times act different, that just proves that all women aren't like this.

No, that's not how it works. People don't change, it's society that changes. If society changes then the people will change accordingly. It has nothing to do with them, they're going to be shallow whores anyway. Before then they had to hide it because it was frowned upon. Now they can do it to their hearts content.

I don't care about "muh mother" cope, it doesn't matter who she is, she fucked up by bringing a child that had no chance of succeeding.

Honestly, if you want to find your perfect wimminz then just go to Africa or something. Because in the west they certainly don't fucking exist anymore.

I don't care about "muh mother" cope, it doesn't matter who she is, she fucked up by bringing a child that had no chance of succeeding

So what, we should have just been thrown in the dumpster then?

So what, we should have just been thrown in the dumpster then?

Well for one, she shouldn't have fucked our father in the first place.

I don't understand why families that clearly cannot function normally or just create genetic trash still think it's a good idea to have children.
That's what pisses me off the most, I'm trash so obviously I'll never have kids but other genetic trash do, and then they produce kids that end up like me. It's just a selfish and cruel exercise.

Well for one, she shouldn't have fucked our father in the first place.

I don't understand why families that clearly cannot function normally or just create genetic trash still think it's a good idea to have children.
That's what pisses me off the most, I'm trash so obviously I'll never have kids but other genetic trash do, and then they produce kids that end up like me. It's just a selfish and cruel exercise.

what about families of chad and stacy that produce an incel?

what about families of chad and stacy that produce an incel?

I assume they at least can do a decent job of raising their kid and don't produce deformities. If not then they shouldn't have kids either, simple as that. There should be a way to determine a male child's looks before birth because ugly males are simply despised by society and actively harassed.

But of course not, they still need slaves to do their work. Fucking disgusting elitist pricks.

I assume they at least can do a decent job of raising their kid and don't produce deformities. If not then they shouldn't have kids either, simple as that. There should be a way to determine a male child's looks before birth because ugly males are simply despised by society and actively harassed.

But of course not, they still need slaves to do their work. Fucking disgusting elitist pricks.

there is no gene for deformed jaws so you would never really know.

i kind of agree with you but im not up for antinatalism.

Tldr : it's continues to be over

Atomic giga-cope. Good looking incels do not exist.

They're not passing up a guy that looks like Miro Cech just because works at microsoft. Are you fucking kidding me?

Some of you do crazy mental gymnastics just to avoid admitting that you're physically unattractive or even outright repulsive to women.
Fucking this x100

The bullshit some of these guys come up to cope with women being an bunch of sluts who only care about physical attractiveness is insane.

Just

Accept you lost at life because you weren't given enough face

Remember, a woman was attracted to this man enough to have a child with him

76v39x9hoel01.jpg

Women that stupid have things like this coming.
Incel

Yep. It's sad that so many incels still have that false hope that is called "false hope" for a reason. Believing that you have any chance, especially after at least 20 or so, is naive as fuck and will only lead to more heart-ache and overall unhappiness. The only way to truly move on is to do exactly what's suggested, to move on. Yes, I will always hate women and those intolerable agonies I've dealt with over the years from rejection after rejection which will always paint a black mark on my life until I die, whether that be from natural causes or suicide, still haven't decided yet..

So, yeah... fuck 'em.

This is not new information.

To be an evil handsome slayer is the absolute ideal circumstance for non-stop pussy.

This is not new information.

To be an evil handsome slayer is the absolute ideal circumstance for non-stop pussy.

It’s not new but it’s certainly something that this forum has a hard time coming to terms with.

Like everyone else said this isn't new information. And besides isn't human nature to be selfish? You know doing what's in your best interest. Yeah sure some girls are just retarded and get fucked by bad boi chads that mess them up. But let's be real if you were a chick would you fuck you as you are now?

Like everyone else said this isn't new information. And besides isn't human nature to be selfish? You know doing what's in your best interest. Yeah sure some girls are just retarded and get fucked by bad boi chads that mess them up. But let's be real if you were a chick would you fuck you as you are now?

Do I have to repeat myself again? It's not fucking new information and it shouldn't be. Yet it is to so many delusional morons on here who don't understand female nature one bit.

Do I have to repeat myself again? It's not fucking new information and it shouldn't be. Yet it is to so many delusional morons on here who don't understand female nature one bit.

Ah sorry didn't see your last reply. Still I'm a bit curious what you would like for incels to do with this information. Just cope?

Yes I would

Then you either have a higher opinion of yourself, or you are not that ugly. (I don't really know ur story) In any case most truecels are butt ugly ( like me) and I can't even imagine anyone wanting to fuck me, not even myself.

Then you either have a higher opinion of yourself, or you are not that ugly. (I don't really know ur story) In any case most truecels are butt ugly ( like me) and I can't even imagine anyone wanting to fuck me, not even myself.
If I were a female, then would I have the usual traits of a female? i.e hypergamy and superficiality

I hate all women on earth except for Miranda Cosrove

There's always a chance....right?