Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you are so far removed from reality

This is one of the best threads you made onde this fórum, gj.

NeverSubmit said:
The mistake you're making is the assumption that most single guys are getting laid. The evidence is to the contrary

xpWjWEQ.png

Now it's your turn to post something that supports your argument that most guys are incels. I'll wait.

Framecel222 said:
I've had multiple 4/10 girls express interest in me and got one sex offer from a 6/10 and I've been rated 5/10 on here...

So you just admitted to being a fakecel then.

modus_coperandi said:
Neko for sure, but Framecel always makes solid posts and is capable of defending his position. He seems fairly high IQ tbh especially considering the fact that he's one of the youngest guys around. People are just biased against him because he's a Fakecel.

And he thinks other incels just need to leave the basement to get laid. Textbook bluepill but he never gets banned

NeverSubmit said:
The 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB) reported that 56.9 percent of single men ages 18 to 24 hadn’t had vaginal sex in the last year.

Emphasis on SINGLE MEN. That means %44 of single men are able to have flings.

A good amount of men are in relationships and having sex. Incels are a minority. You aspies actually take the "sub8=lifetime inceldom=death" meme seriously.

We spend all day online so is it any surprise

rotandrise said:
Emphasis on SINGLE MEN. That means %44 of single men are able to have flings.

A good amount of men are in relationships and having sex. Incels are a minority. You aspies actually take the "sub8=lifetime inceldom=death" meme seriously.
I never said incel men are majority and you call me aspie lol you are most likely aspie yourself don't come here an attack me for something I never said

itsOVER said:
Lol at most girls not been on tinder.

This. Idk where he got that from but most girls these days are swiping away on tinder

Framecel222 said:
Tinder isn't real life, obviously on a hookup app with twice as many men as women the effects of hypergamy will be magnified. Also the vast majority of girls (especially the hot ones) are not using Tinder. If you can't see this then you're sub-50 IQ and I legitimately feel bad for you.

The reason a lot of girls don't use Tinder is because off how easy it is to get sex without it for a female. The girls that aren't on Tinder aren't less hypergamous or promiscuous than girls that are on Tinder

You're mostly right, OP.

Most people do score their looksmatch, but I believe it to be more difficult for men as opposed to wymyn.

Hypergamy is a thing, and it has been exasperated by social media.

I do agree that most women are not on tinder, but I believe that many of them will make accounts when actively looking for someone.

Overall, women have it easier than men.

Things are usually exaggerated here, but there is a modicum of truth in nearly everything that is discussed.

FACEandLMS said:
So you just admitted to being a fakecel then.

I may not be "incel" in the traditional sense of the word, but I'm invisible to most women above 5/10 which is basically the same thing.

Finally someone who is able to see reality and does not cope claming normies can only get 3/10s.

I would say though, getting casual sex as a male normie is very hard to impossible unless you are
- 8/10 and running tinder game
- are low-inhib, charming and good with words and approach woman in real life

However, getting a decent looking girlfriend is possible for normies, you just can't deny that

Framecel222 said:
I may not be "incel" in the traditional sense of the word, but I'm invisible to most women above 5/10 which is basically the same thing.

Fucking standardscels OUT. I'd love a 5/10 girlfriend, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

itsOVER said:
Fucking standardscels OUT. I'd love a 5/10 girlfriend, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

LOL @ a non-virgin being an incel gatekeeper. You're such a troll.

Framecel222 said:

I'm not the sort who turns down pussy if it's 1 point below me though. Ffs just go get laid already, you don't belong here with us who actually CAN'T GET LAID EVEN WITH UGLY/AVERAGE GIRLS.

Your whine is basically that you can't get a Stacy when you're not a Chad yourself. You're essentially the same as a 5/10 girl who only wants to date an 8, which is what causes problems for actual incels.

Framecel222 said:

you should just lose your virginity like @itsOVER. put some spunk in some ugly hoe's stomach.

itsOVER said:
I'm not the sort who turns down pussy if it's 1 point below me though. Ffs just go get laid already, you don't belong here with us who actually CAN'T GET LAID EVEN WITH UGLY/AVERAGE GIRLS.

Your whine is basically that you can't get a Stacy when you're not a Chad yourself. You're essentially the same as a 5/10 girl who only wants to date an 8, which is what causes problems for actual incels.

I would settle for 5/10 given the opportunity, but I haven't had any such opportunities.

And again, stop lumping yourself in with other incels when you've fucked multiple above average girls. Like is anyone else seeing this shit? Why don't you guys pick on @itsover instead of me, he's the biggest fakecel on here.

saddupbro said:
you should just lose your virginity like @itsOVER. put some spunk in some ugly hoe's stomach.

I'd rather not tbh, there's no point.

Framecel222 said:
I would settle for 5/10 given the opportunity, but I haven't had any such opportunities.

And again, stop lumping yourself in with other incels when you've fucked multiple above average girls. Like is anyone else seeing this shit? Why don't you guys pick on @itsover instead of me, he's the biggest fakecel on here.

The difference is myself and most others here CAN'T get sex with ANY girl. You come in here basically saying you only want a hot girl when me and everyone else would be happy to get ANY female attention. Saying that not being able to get 5s and above is 'the same as being incel' just makes me and every other incel here lol cos it's not the same at all. You could get a girl if you weren't a Stacy chaser - that's completely different than us who never get any attention at all.

Framecel222 said:

This is triggering as fuck. You don't deserve a gf, volcel.  :S

FACEandLMS said:
This is triggering as fuck. You don't deserve a gf, volcel.  :S

Yeah, consider me triggered too. PSL5 face and above average height, he's no idea how good he has it. But because he can't get a 7+ Stacy he cries on here rather than getting his dick wet.

my looksmatch is a 3/10 which im not attracted to

@blickpall ban this fool. Look at his desperate trolling. This guy is a 6'2" chad-lite, at the VERY least above average normie face. He comes here and posts this shit? It's known women's hypergamy is off the charts at the moment, especially in the west due to social media. Begone you pathetic fake-cel. I bet he is an inside man for cucktears.

I disagree. Chad has guaranteed sex. Most Normies run social circle game to its fullest in order to meet women and a small amount of them got lucky. Men have to try to some extent even if they are not chads. Normies with gfs didn't sudeenly decide to get laid. Their whole lives were directed towards that direction. Chad can just go to a party or use tinder to get laid. No need to have friends and shit.

Daily reminder OP is only saying this because he's an autistic stuck-up volcel piece of shit. This entire thread is fucking delusion.

First of all, your shitty graph has no real value. Both women and men tend to lie about their virginity, you can guess which side pick what. There's a reason people here say "never admit that you're a virgin".

Second, femail slags will always jump around dick. I see ugly girls all the time here with tall good looking chads, because we just can't get anything better. Even fatties have tall good looking guys around them. Sure they might not use Tinder, but they have plenty of Chad friends to fuck.
And JFL if you think you can just conjure up a social circle out of thin air. If you didn't have friends since elementary school you're going to be a nobody forever. You'll have nothing in common with anyone and you won't know anything. You'll forever be an outsider.

In closing I'd like to tell all volcels and fakecels to fucking rope themselves.

FACEandLMS said:
This is triggering as fuck. You don't deserve a gf, volcel. 

itsOVER said:
Yeah, consider me triggered too. PSL5 face and above average height, he's no idea how good he has it. But because he can't get a 7+ Stacy he cries on here rather than getting his dick wet.

What you guys fail to understand is that I'm not attracted AT ALL to sub-5s. What would be the point of having sex with one? It would be akin to fucking a dude.