Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you are so far removed from reality

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
I'm referring to the ridiculous hypergamy exaggerations I see on here. Sentiments such as "if you're 6/10 then you can betabux a 3/10 landwhale if you're lucky" are very commonplace on here.

Shit like this is a ridiculous cope. Almost every couple you'll see are within one point of each other. If you have to stoop more than 1 point below your looksmatch then something is seriously wrong with you. 

"B-b-b-but muh Tinder experiment!" Tinder isn't real life, obviously on a hookup app with twice as many men as women the effects of hypergamy will be magnified. Also the vast majority of girls (especially the hot ones) are not using Tinder. If you can't see this then you're sub-50 IQ and I legitimately feel bad for you. 

There are only two reasons why anyone would believe these absurd notions:

1. So that they can feel like the average guy has it rough and therefore feel like less of a loser themselves. "I may be an incel but the average guy is basically in the same boat so it's not even that bad."

2. So that they can delude themselves into thinking they're not as ugly as they are. "Well I'm a 5/10 but I can't even get an average girl because...because hypergamy!"

If you're one of these hypergamy copers then it's time to face the harsh reality: either there's something else holding you back in addition to your looks, or you're even uglier than you think you are.

you forget the magic word, my friend

Framecel222 said:
I'm referring to the ridiculous hypergamy exaggerations I see on here. Sentiments such as "if you're 6/10 then you can betabux a 3/10 landwhale if you're lucky" are very commonplace on here.

Shit like this is a ridiculous cope. Almost every couple you'll see are within one point of each other. If you have to stoop more than 1 point below your looksmatch then something is seriously wrong with you. 

"B-b-b-but muh Tinder experiment!" Tinder isn't real life, obviously on a hookup app with twice as many men as women the effects of hypergamy will be magnified. Also the vast majority of girls (especially the hot ones) are not using Tinder. If you can't see this then you're sub-50 IQ and I legitimately feel bad for you. 

There are only two reasons why anyone would believe these absurd notions:

1. So that they can feel like the average guy has it rough and therefore feel like less of a loser themselves. "I may be an incel but the average guy is basically in the same boat so it's not even that bad."

2. So that they can delude themselves into thinking they're not as ugly as they are. "Well I'm a 5/10 but I can't even get an average girl because...because hypergamy!"

If you're one of these hypergamy copers then it's time to face the harsh reality: either there's something else holding you back in addition to your looks, or you're even uglier than you think you are.

Dude just shut the fuck up. You dont even belong here

Why do fakecels think its cool to be a part of us? You're not

I have a ugly face with a skinny fat body. I know my reality and it's shit.

High IQ post.

>The average guy doesn't have it rough

Just LOL @ this. What amounts to "having it rough" has been warped by feminism and the slow passage of time. I have not lowered my standards to what men are owed as productive members of society. It used to be a Man could have a virgin wife, a good job, a home, a pension. Now if a man can stave off suicide long enough to fuck a 30 year cum sock he's "made it".

This doesn't even take into account Gender ratios in some state.

Mahlo said:
>The average guy doesn't have it rough
Just LOL @ this. What amounts to "having it rough" has been warped by feminism and the slow passage of time. I have not lowered my standards to what men are owed as productive members of society. It used to be a Man could have a virgin wife, a good job, a home, a pension. Now if a man can stave off suicide long enough to fuck a 30 year cum sock he's "made it".
This doesn't even take into account Gender ratios in some state.

Thanks for providing an example of the copes that I reference in my thread.

Framecel222 said:

DURRR COPE. Great response. Really stimulated the axons

Honestly the average guy isn't getting any action, and is lucky if he can get a girlfriend, where are you getting this info? The vast majority of guys in my uni are single.

Crustaciouse said:
Honestly the average guy isn't getting any action, and is lucky if he can get a girlfriend, where are you getting this info? The vast majority of guys in my uni are single.

xpWjWEQ.png

Framecel222 said:
Crustaciouse said:
xpWjWEQ.png

>posting the virgin graph as if it means anything

Attachments

• dumbjak.png
    dumbjak.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 393
Mahlo said:
>posting the virgin graph as if it means anything

See, you'll do anything to convince yourself that you aren't a complete fucking pathetic subhuman loser. Face it, most guys get laid. We're the trash at the bottom of the barrel.

>this discussion

ztX3mMi.png

Quality thread tbh. Saying a 6 male can only date a 3 femoid is the equivalent of saying "a 3 male can date a 6 femoid just work on your game bro" on the cope scale.I too mentioned not every female is using tinder. If that was the case tinder would be %50 male %50 female which is far from the truth. Active Tinder users are %30 female at best. Many women just go on tinder for validation or advertising their instagram account, then delete the app.

If you are not at least a legit chadlite you have to settle for an LTR(assuming you are 4+). Even if she cheats on you eventually (which is not guaranteed) at least you get to experience affection for a while. Stop rotting.

Before tinder times yeah. Now it's gonna be difficult as fuck. She can simply swap right any guy who she is interested in and choose the most attractive one. Few years ago it required balls to approach women so they didn't have that much choice and you just needed to find some courage. Now whatever you do irl she'll have her internet Chad and you're no match for him.

Akarin said:
Before tinder times yeah. Now it's gonna be difficult as fuck. She can simply swap right any guy who she is interested in and choose the most attractive one. Few years ago it required balls to approach women so they didn't have that much choice and you just needed to find some courage. Now whatever you do irl she'll have her internet Chad and you're no match for him.

What you and many incels need to realize is , a lot of young women prefer commited relationships over flings. Chad would never wanna see your looksmatch again after fucking her a couple times. Stop being delusional.

OP takes stats and anecdotal info from pre-social media times then applies it to modern times.

OP is equivalent to baby boomers thinking it's easy to buy a house on minimum wage.

Akarin said:

Except most girls don't use Tinder. Stop coping.

mylifeistrash said:
OP takes stats and anecdotal info from pre-social media times then applies it to modern times.

OP is equivalent to baby boomers thinking it's easy to buy a house on minimum wage.

Gigacope. "I wouldn't b-be incel if this w-was the 50's!"

Every time period has genetic trash, just accept this.

mylifeistrash said:

My high school class had a little under 200 girls and I've seen 3 of them on Tinder so far. Unless you show me something that proves otherwise I'll assume you're a coping retard.

i have checked each city held by dawlah and absolutely nobody is using tinder alhamdulillah.

i cannot verify the authenticity of your claims but they may be true. theres just no telling anymore with the lack of statistics and facts we have, but yes, a lot of people here reach.

Good thread tbh. I think most people opposed to it are either coping or just biased against op for being fakecel.

Framecel222 said:
My high school class had a little under 200 girls and I've seen 3 of them on Tinder so far. Unless you show me something that proves otherwise I'll assume you're a coping retard.

https://www.statista.com/topics/3196/social-media-usage-in-the-united-states/

81 percent of population had a social media profile
exclude old people and it hits near 100% for women

in b4 you claim facebook/insta is different from tinder.

> Sentiments such as "if you're 6/10 then you can betabux a 3/10 landwhale if you're lucky" are very commonplace on here."

yea i agree, that is extreme cope. almost sounds like volcelish as the person is making excuses when they are attractive.

of course women as 3/10s go for men higher, but that doesnt mean a 6/10 has to settle for a 3/10. 6/10s always get their looksmatch.

nausea said:
you forget the magic word, my friend

word?

Crustaciouse said:

where the fuck are you living for that to happen?

Id be more inclined to believe your post If I didnt see the insanity you claim is a cope manifesting itself in real time. I basically live in Tinder the country.

rotandrise said:
What you and many incels need to realize is , a lot of young women prefer commited relationships over flings. Chad would never wanna see your looksmatch again after fucking her a couple times. Stop being delusional.

well der, but they arent gonna be in committed relationships with subhumans regardless are they?

Framecel222 said:
Except most girls don't use Tinder. Stop coping.

plenty of them use other dating sites tho

rotandrise said:

Lel. Are you also going to tell me the cock carousel isent an actual thing?

Framecel222 said:
I think this has to do with were you live, nobody uses tinder here.

OP makes the most solid points on this website sometimes but thats only because he's a fakecel that can doesn't have to come up with copes about normies to make himself feel better. dont know why you waste ur time on this website tbh, but ur perspective is valuable

Framecel222 said:

Damn, thats interesting.  Great thread btw, I see so much delusion on here.  This forum and these ideas have a place and merit for sure, but i too frequently see things completely withdrawn from reality.

Agree 100% this is controversial but the life of an average 5-6/10 normie is 10x better than the life of a incel. You have a social circle people who keep you company and care about you, you get invited to parties and get laid every now and then. The idea that normies are cucked and their girlfriend will cheat on them with chad is a huge cope

Lol at most girls not been on tinder.

Is this what Incels.me is becoming...

takurak said:
Dude just shut the fuck up. You dont even belong here

Why do fakecels think its cool to be a part of us? You're not

DankIncel said:
Is this what Incels.me is becoming...

And this. Framecel is a faggot. Him and Neko as I said before, the worst members on this forum who never get banned. Jfl.

mylifeistrash said:

Exactly this.

Also, this thread is fucking retarded. Just study some evolutionary theory and mammalian sexual behaviour patterns. Female hypergamy not only makes sense but has been studied & observed.

“Tinder is not real life guys, those girls only exist in tinder universe, they don’t exist on earth” lol at this cope.
Only person coping here is you. Average guys have it as worst as sub 4.

If tinder is not real then why the duck are you a virgin. You should have found a girl by now “in your real world”.
You are here forever like rest of us. Only way out is rope or you can stay here and cope.

shadowninya said:
Agree 100% this is controversial but the life of an average 5-6/10 normie is 10x better than the life of a incel. You have a social circle people who keep you company and care about you, you get invited to parties and get laid every now and then. The idea that normies are cucked and their girlfriend will cheat on them with chad is a huge cope

Lmao try getting a gf and watch how she cucks.
Only reason girls don’t cheat is because they don’t get a chance too

rotandrise said:
Quality thread tbh. Saying a 6 male can only date a 3 femoid is the equivalent of saying "a 3 male can date a 6 femoid just work on your game bro" on the cope scale.I too mentioned not every female is using tinder. If that was the case tinder would be %50 male %50 female which is far from the truth. Active Tinder users are %30 female at best. Many women just go on tinder for validation or advertising their instagram account, then delete the app.

If you are not at least a legit chadlite you have to settle for an LTR(assuming you are 4+). Even if she cheats on you eventually (which is not guaranteed) at least you get to experience affection for a while. Stop rotting.

The ratio of girl to guys are same on tinder. Girls are just more picky because they already got normal looking guys in their social circle so they only hunt chads on tinder.

Meanwhile guys don’t have girls in their social, matter of fact they don’t even got ugly girls in their circle.

So if you are a normie and you are not in a social, then you are basically fucked and stuck with sub 5

Low IQ post

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
If tinder is not real then why the duck are you a virgin. You should have found a girl by now “in your real world”.
You are here forever like rest of us. Only way out is rope or you can stay here and cope.

I've had multiple 4/10 girls express interest in me and got one sex offer from a 6/10 and I've been rated 5/10 on here, if your hypergamous world were reality this wouldn't have happened. If all the shit you guys said was true I would've been relegated to 2/10s.

I don't know why you're on here, you're like a 6/10 IIRC. Stop blaming hypergamy, stop using Tinder, and start developing a social circle so you can get laid the same way 95% of guys do.

YOU are the one who is removed from reality. Stop watching series online and actually look around. All I see is ugly landwhale whores dating Chadlites.

Yes incels are the minority, most men can find their looksmatch, this isnt news to most rational incels.

anincelforlifelol said:

And this. Framecel is a faggot. Him and Neko as I said before, the worst members on this forum who never get banned. Jfl.

Neko for sure, but Framecel always makes solid posts and is capable of defending his position. He seems fairly high IQ tbh especially considering the fact that he's one of the youngest guys around. People are just biased against him because he's a Fakecel.

That's rich coming from a certified mentalcel.

Crustaciouse said:

Colossal cope tbh 

Average faced and dick guys are fucking girls, some even slaying uglies and/or average women. Meanwhile we shitpost on weekends while coming up with new copes

Framecel222 said:

There are countless experiments that prove hypergamy. You're a 6/10 and incel. How do you explain that? By the points you made in your post, you should have a 5/10 gf

Framecel222 said:
I've had multiple 4/10 girls express interest in me and got one sex offer from a 6/10 and I've been rated 5/10 on here, if your hypergamous world were reality this wouldn't have happened. If all the shit you guys said was true I would've been relegated to 2/10s.  

I don't know why you're on here, you're like a 6/10 IIRC. Stop blaming hypergamy, stop using Tinder, and start developing a social circle so you can get laid the same way 95% of guys do.
This is blue pill talk you can't just develop a social circle. I've heard numerous times from older people in their 30's, 40's and 50's that the friends you make in life are made in high school and college. They told me that after that it becomes very difficult to make friends as everyone is already in their specific cliques and they are not gonna let any random guy just join. On top of that, a social circle is not going to get you laid. No guy is going to introduce you to women he is going to try to have sex with them himself instead.

Crustaciouse said:

Most of the guys at my university are also singe, but they want to be single.  They just hit and run the stacies.

blackpill_incel said:
There are countless experiments that prove hypergamy. You're a 6/10 and incel. How do you explain that? By the points you made in your post, you should have a 5/10 gf

1. That would only be true if I was NT. Clearly there's something wrong with me if I have over 3k posts on incels.is.

2. Most people on here rate me 5/10, not 6/10.

NeverSubmit said:
This is blue pill talk you can't just develop a social circle. I've heard numerous times from older people in their 30's, 40's and 50's that the friends you make in life are made in high school and college.

I'm pretty sure he is college-aged though. He looked like it at least.

NeverSubmit said:
a social circle is not going to get you laid. No guy is going to introduce you to women he is going to try to have sex with them himself instead.

Jesus Christ, there should be a requirement on here that says you must leave your mom's basement at least once per month to be allowed to post. Stop hypothesizing, open your eyes, leave your house, and you'll realize that most guys are getting laid through a social circle.

Framecel222 said:
Jesus Christ, there should be a requirement on here that says you must leave your mom's basement at least once per month to be allowed to post. Stop hypothesizing, open your eyes, leave your house, and you'll realize that most guys are getting laid through a social circle.
The mistake you're making is the assumption that most single guys are getting laid. The evidence is to the contrary