Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Some of you appeared in a German incel documentary (no idea if its a repost)

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Blackpilled Optimist
★★★★★
Dark triad nazimaxx is legit in Germany:

4:16 @turbocuckcel_7000 and @JosefMengelecel (also short appearence of @Mainländer and @Edmund_Kemper, cant read the others or they are banned already)

View: https://youtu.be/9aJx2Te6BTQ?t=256

Also look at that bitch at 3:13, she wrote a book about incels and since that gets interviewed by state TV for all kinds of topics but always just turns it into IT tier bullshit about women getting hated online. She also suggests people to use r/incelswithouthate :feelskek: :soy:

Thanks for tagging me. I only appeared so briefly though. The media always cherrypicks the most edgy users.

Also JFL at the blackpill comics appearing there towards the end.

Thanks for tagging me. I only appeared so briefly though. The media always cherrypicks the most edgy users.

Apparently Kracher is Antideutsche. Peak conspiracy radlib movement.

Maybe interesting for you and other Germans knowledgeable of olitics.

Lmao this is literally worship tier on their end. Literally nobody here is this obsesssed about cuckqueers or any other group of soycucks and feminists

4:16 @turbocuckcel_7000 and @JosefMengelecel (also short appearence of @Mainländer and @Edmund_Kemper, cant read the others or they are banned already)

Also look at that bitch at 3:13, she wrote a book about incels and since that gets interviewed by state TV for all kinds of topics but always just turns it into IT tier bullshit about women getting hated online. She also suggests people to use r/incelswithouthate :feelskek: :soy:

hahahahahahaha I like how they pick the nazi avis and try to frame this as some nazi forum JFL

This shit is too funny ngl. Thankfully we are a CIA endorsed honeypot so we are safe in here boyos.

thanks for the tag, did a quick translate and i'm glad the comments on the video are based

anyway i'll prepare for gangstalking to commence, since german coverage is getting pretty close to home :feelslala:

What pissses me off most is that they ALWAYS focus on "incels hate women, wow, they are so misogynic, they blame women for everything!" This is such bullshit. They only talk about lookism, the fucking foundation of everything we discuss here, in a side sentence at best. And when someone explains what lookism is to normies in an article or interview they also ALWAYS mentions wristsize. Its the most meme of all incel traits and it weirds out normies. If they would mention manletism, show a pic of a shit jaw or bug eyes and balding, then normies would secretly agree.

Okay, she actually showed a jaw comparison in her book. Pic is not by me though, I thought about buying her book but its just the same shit you hear from feminists all the time. Not worth 18€

Last edited:
What pissses me off most is that they ALWAYS focus on "incels hate women, wow, they are so misogynic, they blame women for everything!"
This is such bullshit. They only talk about lookism, the fucking foundation of everything we discuss here, in a side sentence at best. And when someone explains what lookism is to normies in an article or interview they also ALWAYS mentions wristsize. Its the most meme of all incel traits and
They do what the media does best: overemphasize things that further their agenda (look at those white nationalist evil incels who hate women!) and minimize/be silent about what goes against their agenda (all the myriad of evils and injustices women and this gynocentric western culture commit).

They do what the media does best: overemphasize things that further their agenda (look at those white nationalist evil incels who hate women!) and minimize/be silent about what goes against their agenda (all the myriad of evils and injustices women and this gynocentric western culture commit).

also check my first reply. my internet is fucked and somehow it was sent before I finished
Apparently Kracher is Antideutsche. Peak conspiracy radlib movement.

Maybe interesting for you and other Germans knowledgeable of olitics.
she deleted her twitter after it was made public after years of private mode. She was schizoposting about corona vaccines having the same harmful effects as the pill has for fodsers and nobobody ever complained about women having those side symthoms and so on. She really turns every topic into the feminist bullshit. she also tweeted about being in therapy because her dad said during a dinner "sadly we did not abort you"

and of course begging:

Last edited:
If you were a foid, you'd literally get paid to browse the incel forums. It never even began for neetcels.

Jfl, she has an obsession with us and btw r/IncelsWithoutHate was banned too although nobody posted anything radical there (only sadposting and self-blaming, jfl, you cannot even make normalfags uncomfortable anymore with "negative feelings" anymore, not even ranting/venting about sadness is allowed, so much for cucks who think that a nicer tone will change something about the public resonance we get).

@JosefMengelecel, you also got mentioned by the Amadeu-Antonio-Stiftung (a famous organisation against hate speech from my country) as one of the worst incels with one of the most depraved profile pictures and they also stalked your online presence:
Hass auf Frauen: Wie die Incel-Community sich immer weiter radikalisiert - Belltower.News

If you were a foid, you'd literally get paid to browse the incel forums. It never even began for neetcels.
She gets paid bad tho. I saw her giving a Zoom interview and she has a yellowish wall with a slight crack and a Star Wars poster. Behind her is a couch that you can roll out into a 1 person bed and she sips a 0,5L XL glass of wine no shit

She gets paid bad tho. I saw her giving a Zoom interview and she has a yellowish wall with a slight crack and a Star Wars poster. Behind her is a couch that you can roll out into a 1 person bed and she sips a 0,5L XL glass of wine no shit
Jfl.

JFL hope at least one normgroid woke up from seeing this

View attachment 424624

also check my first reply. my internet is fucked and somehow it was sent before I finished

she deleted her twitter after it was made public after years of private mode. She was schizoposting about corona vaccines having the same harmful effects as the pill has for fodsers and nobobody ever complained about women having those side symthoms and so on. She really turns every topic into the feminist bullshit. she also tweeted about being in therapy because her dad said during a dinner "sadly we did not abort you"

and of course begging:
View attachment 424625
lmao based dad

Wasn’t featured. Shit documentary and disliked.

Last edited:
they always get whore hole toilets in these videos on incels

@JosefMengelecel, you also got mentioned by the Amadeu-Antonio-Stiftung (a famous organisation against hate speech from my country) as one of the worst incels with one of the most depraved profile pictures and they also stalked your online presence:
Hass auf Frauen: Wie die Incel-Community sich immer weiter radikalisiert - Belltower.News
Lmmaaao they can keep crying for me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They also think I am a user on rapey. I never created an account there although I wish I did.
@JosefMengelecel congrats for pissing this bitch off
Kek. Do you have a specific part where I pissed her off?

It's called lying by omission.

i wish i was on there.

Kek. Do you have a specific part where I pissed her off?
Not especially about you, but at 1:40 she is talking. She is the public face (bad pick) of the NGO that Lebensmüder mentioned, but now I checked the link and saw he was talking about the blonde foid in the thumbnail, not the red haired lvl 99 witch.

It's funny how normies characterize studies as Pseudoscience whenever they don't agree with it

It's funny how normies characterize studies as Pseudoscience whenever they don't agree with it
Normalfags call the blackpill pseudoscience while endorsing psychology/therapy, which is a pseudoscience par excellence.

The funniest part about her is, that she started investigating incels, after the Toronto attack, which wasn't even an incel attack.
Her theory involves incels being part of a patriarchic-capitalistic conglomerat, that embodies all the $isms and somehow suppresses everybody else. It almost sounds like a schizophrenic paranoia. But that's not really surprising seeing her ties with antifa.

It would be quite funny to see a debate with her and Meike Stoverock. Meike Stoverock is basically like Veronigger, but fully understands the blackpill and wants to use the blackpill for female domination over men. She wrote a book called Female Choice and argues, that in all mammals the female chooses the mate and thus has power over the male. But foids couldn't exercise this right, because historically they were suppressed by men, which has now changed. She wants to encourage hypergamy and basically return to the natural order, where all the chads have a harem of women and the rest of the men are only there for working and providing resources, but without getting any pussy.
Meike is slowly getting attention in the media and her ideas are very controversial among foids and bluepillers. It's pretty entertaining.

its not fair, I never make into the documentaries. I haven't been screenshotted in forever.

This german bitch should speak english or I'm knocking her Brain to kingdom come

View attachment 424624

and of course begging:
View attachment 424625
>Buy my book plz
And there it is. The whole reason for this shitcunt's appearance in television. To shill her shitassed book to make that sweet sweet money. She's trying to capitalize on a moral panic by writing that book. Pathetic.

Also, "Weil es ist ein gutes Buch"?
Bitch can't even string together a few begging tweets correctly and has the gall to tell people that it's a good book?

Loving
Every
Laugh

It should be either "Weil es ein gutes Buch ist." or "Denn es ist ein gutes Buch."
@JosefMengelecel congrats for pissing this bitch off
Vigorous handrubbing

Last edited:
Man muss sich die "Doku" nicht anschauen, um zu wissen, dass es purer Durchfall ist.

hahahahaha I lost my shit at a full screen picture of St. Blackops2cel on 2 screens

View attachment 424624

and of course begging:
View attachment 424625
Haha, that video was awesome.

"This is extremely dangerous to our demonocracy..."
So true.
They're obviously "experts" for being in many relationships with incels. :feelsseriously:
When they call themselves experts what they're really alluding to is that they're expert institutional propagandists of authority trying to make what they perceive as a threat to society [their perception of society] more palpable to the masses so that they can put whatever bullshit political spin on things reinforcing the dogma of authority that they're arbiters of even if it means flat out lying on their part. It's why anytime they do an interview with political opposition they're never impartial even when they're claiming to be such or they pick the most stupid low I.Q. member of a group to do an interview with to paint the opposition they're documenting always in a negative light, once again reinforcing authority they're servants of whatever political brand they serve.

In reality these people have no concept or understanding of impartiality whatsoever, but they're expert paid propagandists which makes sense as to why they very intentionally don't.
Professional liars and hypocrites = the medias.
It's all political propaganda to reinforce the positions of neo-liberalism, global-homo, crony capitalism, and so on.

There are no more investigative or independent news journalists anymore, all news and social media anymore is controlled by a handful of government intelligence agencies. What passes off for news inside the United States is all controlled by the C.I.A. for instance. [Under the prime directive of national security which basically means anything they see fit giving them free reign to craft virtually anything they want to.]

Last edited:
WIR MÜSSEN UNSERE MÄNNSCHLICHKEIT WIEDERENDTDECKEN !

DENN NUR WENN WIR UNSERE MÄNNLICHKEIT WIEDERENDTDECKEN

WERDEN WIR MANNHAFT ! "

der hat das gut ausgedrückt , sehr langsam , aussagekräftig

dieser dreckladen ist so gynokraziert , sobald du nicht der vorstellung der frau von ihrem idealen mann entspirchst , wirs du gespottet oder im besten falle ausgenommen ( betabux )

die meisten typen sind letzeres , zahlen für Sex und haben jegliche würde verloren nur um an diesen dumme loch zu kommen . und wenn man freidreht und man mal den man hängen lässt dan kommt die polizei " tatütata

Die Wage hält die Frau hoch und wir sind uns dessen bewusst .

@Ecstasy

WERDEN WIR MANNHAFT ! "

dieser dreckladen ist so gynokraziert , sobald du nicht der vorstellung der frau von ihrem idealen mann entspirchst , wirs du gespottet oder im besten falle ausgenommen ( betabux )

die meisten typen sind letzeres , zahlen für Sex und haben jegliche würde verloren nur um an diesen dumme loch zu kommen . und wenn man freidreht und man mal den man hängen lässt dan kommt die polizei " tatütata

@Ecstasy
Was sollen die doppelten Leerzeichen?

WERDEN WIR MANNHAFT ! "

@Ecstasy
Sie hassten den Edelmann, weil er die Wahrheit sagte...

JFL I caged when I saw the part with BlackOps2Cel on laptop and monitor while trying to pass the documentary as disturbing through creepy music.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back