Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you ain't very smart are you?

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Banned
-
It takes literally 30 seconds to read my last post and realize that the term "moid" I used was to describe normies who already have been in a relationship which is NOT the case for us all. But instead, you DNRcels lazy pricks would rather read only the first 2 lines and get offended by the word that is commonly used to define blue pilled man. Use your brain before raiding my thread you imbeciles

Last edited:
I've never heard the term used in that way. Plebbit uses it to shame men.

Femcels use exclusively that terminology to degrade men because they can't come up with their own.
Fuck off retarded beef flaps cunt. You deserve the TV treatment in (persona 4).

I only saw "femcels" using that therm.

Too many users have a very short attention span.

Digging ur own ass to find excuses, aren't you?

Reddit are degenerate low IQ fucks who constantly subconsciously copy us, in the 1st place moids and foids represent the same robotic beings belonging to society who rejected us (similar to normies), can't tell if I'm wrong but I meant it this way. Making a whole raid on my thread while ignoring the justification of the term I used was ill-conceived. It has nothing to do with whether you saw someone using it or not.
Okay foid :feelsokman::feelshaha:

This is definitely a foid/tranny. The title is enough to realise it. No incels writes a title like " you all aren't that smart"

This is definitely a foid/tranny. The title is enough to realise it. No incels writes a title like " you all aren't that smart"
Yep. I don't even understand why they're mad at me when they used the term in the first place

@Fat Link
@LeFrenchCel
@Uggo Mongo

Infiltroon

Everyone gets emotionally triggered over the wrong usage of a term I made which I didn't even know was wrong. What else could I have written genius?

Seething fat femoid hands wrote this

Everyone gets emotionally triggered over the wrong usage of a term I made which I didn't even know was wrong. What else could I have written genius?
Passive aggressiveness :yes:
Tranny rage :yes:

Obvious infiltrator fails shibboleth tests and proceeds to introduce a vocabulary change.

Why is it not gebanned?

Foids be like-