Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of us and normal people are different species

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Just think about it. Me, for example, Im schizocel, my genetic code is different than those normies have, I have no chance of reproduction with female of normie specimen, normies always treated me like I was different from them, Ive always been excluded and divided from them because they see me as not a homo sapien but exhibitor of another species, so am I an exibitor of different specie. Maybe even I am the only one of my kind, maybe the whole different species only by myself. Yes, Im still human, but the difference between other people and me is tremendous. I was always seeing myself as being different but now I came to realize that we really are different.

There is no point in being on this earth if you are not NT, this world wasn't created for non NT people, our existence as non NT people was a cruel joke.

There is no point in being on this earth if you are not NT, this world wasn't created for non NT people, our existence as non NT people was a cruel joke.
Foids would hop on a 6'3 autistic Chad's dick in any second while spitting on any NT ugly male.

Foids would hop on a 6'3 autistic Chad's dick in any second while spitting on any NT ugly male.
Regardless of women and incel dom being non NT in a world for NT people is a long running joke that ends via the noose

Regardless of women and incel dom being non NT in a world for NT people is a long running joke that ends via the noose
NT is not necessary for foid attraction since foids have no personality other than craving Chad dick.

Man imagine the embarrassment and shame if someone had to actually watch my day to day life. Holy shit it wouldn't comprehend to stacys or chads

Man imagine the embarrassment and shame if someone had to actually watch my day to day life. Holy shit it wouldn't comprehend to stacys or chads
Ye it's brutal, even my own parents ask me how i can sit infront of a computer all day. Truth is i don't know what else to do.