Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Some of this forum has a seriously fucked up feminist agenda without realizing it

But by that point she's already willing to make-out with you. That's the whole basis of this convo
the point is that even if she makes out with you, escalating to sex will be near impossible with people trying to cockblock you

Pedowood to the rescue! "Oy VeY GoYiM HaVe YoU TrIeD GeTtInG HeR DrUnK????" just when society was about to die the propaganda gets activated in the minds of Sheeple, the sheep dogs bark out the orders and the cattle follow.
Jfl

and if you think that any ugly dude can pull this off, then by your logic wouldn't the whole forum be volcel for not trying to fuck extremely drunk girls in loud dark clubs?
In the same way that not raping or not having sex with prostitutes is "volcel" lol
But anyway, JFL @ thinking a guy can get kisses but never sex. C'mon now.

This whole conversation stems from you trying to normalize "kissing" as a subject of discussion on this forum. Get it through your thick skull: incels don't get kissed under normal circumstances. And what kind of exceptions should be opened? "Kissed by a drunk bitch"? Then you'd also have to normalize "sex with a drunk bitch" discussion here.
the point is that even if she makes out with you, escalating to sex will be near impossible with people trying to cockblock you
So they won't prevent her from making out with you, but they'll prevent her from having sex with you? Why?

"Yes bro I was kissed once, so what?"
"Yes bro a girl gave me a blowjob once, so what?"
"Yes bro I had sex once, so what?"
etc.
If you can get a girl to want to kiss you, then you can get a girl to want to have sex with you.
As I've said, I'm fine as long as people are blackpilled. And don't brag or put other users down. But currently this forum is for incels only, don't expect people here to have a positive attitude towards guys like that.
:feelsokman: Exactly.
Yea but you never address WHY they are in the crosshair in the first place. Alot of these postmaxxers ended up being fakecels and normies(Weed and rightfulcel are examples).

In the same way that not raping or not having sex with prostitutes is "volcel" lol
JFL @ thinking a guy can get kisses but never sex. C'mon now.

This whole conversation stems from you trying to normalize "kissing" as a subject of discussion on this forum. Get it through your thick skull: incels don't get kissed under normal circumstances. And what kind of exceptions should be opened? "Kissed by a drunk bitch"? Then you'd also have to normalize "sex with a drunk bitch" discussion here.
incorrect, i'm not trying to normalize that discussion. i don't think bragging of experiences should be permitted

what i am trying to say is that kissing doesn't make you fakecel, sex does.

there was actually another user who posted about going on a date and not getting action, and he got banned. he literally said "what am i doing wrong" and didn't mention getting kisses or sex

and jfl if you think drunk kisses and drunk sex are the same. just lol.

go and talk to normal people and try to say to them that drunk kisses and sex are the same. go ahead and do it. they will look at you like you're retarded. @Uglymuggly
circlejerk
tbh

Yeah, getting kissed is definitely one of those things that is not relatable to most people in a place like this. I certainly can't relate to that.
Ya, don't put words in my mouth.

incorrect, i'm not trying to normalize that discussion. i don't think bragging of experiences should be permitted

what i am trying to say is that kissing doesn't make you fakecel, sex does.

there was actually another user who posted about going on a date and not getting action, and he got banned. he literally said "what am i doing wrong" and didn't mention getting kisses or sex

go and talk to normal people and try to say to them that drunk kisses and sex are the same. go ahead and do it. they will look at you like you're retarded. @Uglymuggly

tbh
Yea they aren’t the same

go and talk to normal people and try to say to them that drunk kisses and sex are the same. go ahead and do it. they will look at you like you're retarded.
Holy fuck...
I'll say it again.
If you can make-out with a drunk bitch, you can also fuck a drunk bitch.

Yeah, getting kissed is definitely one of those things that is not relatable to most people in a place like this. I certainly can't relate to that.
Tbh I have extreme difficulty being able to relate to anyone, it can be an awful feeling. It's related to our need to feel accepted by others so that we won't be alone, as being an isolated reject used to be dangerous if not an outright death sentence. Maybe it's possible to overcome this, but idk how. Extreme alienation is probably one of the worst feelings which can be experienced.

Holy fuck...
I'll say it again.
If you can make-out with a drunk bitch, you can also fuck a drunk bitch.
and i'll say it to you again,

NO, basement dweller iq if you truly believe this to be the case

and i'll say it to you again,

NO, basement dweller iq if you truly believe this to be the case
"Whenever I go out drunk sluts make-out with me, but they never let me smash :("
-said no one, ever

Tbh I have extreme difficulty being able to relate to anyone, it can be an awful feeling.
Oh I know. Through most of my life, I had trouble relating to anyone around, and I used to attribute it to maybe them being sex-havers, or everyone else being normal, or them hitting all their milestones in life while it was obvious to any and all of my peers that I hadn't hit any. I always felt like I lagged behind everyone else in a very noticeable way.

this :lul: :lul: :lul:

If anything it just proves your inceldom circumstance I mean jfl you have to be fucking hideous to not even get an ugly drunk bitch to kiss you in a club if you try enough times.

These guys saying that kiss a woman is the same as fuck a woman are fucking retarded, they probably have zero interactions with people and I'll assume they also didn't try to pick up girls anyways because "muh chad doesn't need to try", these are true lazy ass fakecels.

"Whenever I go out drunk sluts make-out with me, but they never let me smash :("
-said no one, ever
Yeah, number of times I've been to a bar, never got a drunk kiss, or anything for that matter. I must be so repulsive even alcohol goggles won't work on me. Or maybe it just doesn't block enough of their personality detectors when in my presence. :feelskek:

i actually never defended weed,

rightfulcel had a hoe touch his soft dick and didn't even cum jfl

he is kissless for crying out loud. although i assume you'll think he;s in the same boat as a normie with multiple girlfriends who's fucked dozens of times? lmao

Wait, what is up with rightfulcel?

you have to be fucking hideous to not even get an ugly drunk bitch to kiss you in a club if you try enough times.
Jfl, you're a fakecel if you can't get a drunk bitch to kiss you in a club? :feelskek: Wtf kind of standards for inceldom is this?

they probably have zero interactions with people and I'll assume they also didn't try to pick up girls anyways because "muh chad doesn't need to try", these are true lazy ass fakecels.
Nice cope, but it's false. I have tried, numerous times, even at clubs the few times my friends actually used to invite me out to them. And if you've ever been to one alone, you'd know how much foids and norms avoid you like you're a rat carrying the plague.

These guys saying that kiss a woman is the same as fuck a woman are fucking retarded, they probably have zero interactions with people and I'll assume they also didn't try to pick up girls anyways because "muh chad doesn't need to try", these are true lazy ass fakecels.
great post pro

Jfl, you're a fakecel if you can't get a drunk bitch to kiss you in a club? :feelskek: Wtf kind of standards for inceldom is this?
didn't say fakecel, if you are hideous then you are truecel and that's undeniable, but if you're not it's just a matter of lowering your standards and trying enough, uninronically. If you think most guys here can't even get a 2/10 drunk landwhale to kiss them you're coping.

My point is that kissing is way different than fucking and if you think these two things are on the same level of intimacy you're probably autistic.

My point is that kissing is way different than fucking and if you think these two things are on the same level of intimacy you're probably autistic.
For me kissing seems more intimate ngl, not sure if I can express in words exactly why though.

tenor.gif

appreciate this thread

inb4 the haters

For me kissing seems more intimate ngl, not sure if I can express in words exactly why though.
yeah man but for normies and foids it's usually the opposite, kiss is supposedly something even "kids" do so you got the point. There's a lot more going on with sex even chads know it's not something they can always get right away.

500px-Womens_disgust.png

but if you're not it's just a matter of lowering your standards and trying enough, uninronically.
Yeah, and did you ever consider that maybe some of us kissless guys have tried? But anytime I go to a bar or a club, with or without friends, women will give me looks like I'm a disgusting rat, if I go and try to start a conversation with a woman, most will walk away, make a disgusted look at me while grabbing the arm of the nearest guy, or go hiding behind someone else, and the ones who aren't disgusted only ever return one-word responses to whatever I have to say. I've gone to bars to sit down next to friends on the only available barstool, without even making any airs of starting anything with them the women sitting next to that seat will get up and walk away with her friends and guys and whoever else she was talking to, or get up from her seat to continue her conversation while standing in the most petty and petulant way possible, with a glance of disgust at me like that's somehow my fault, or go hide behind some other people. And this happens regardless who it is. Hot chicks, average chicks, below average chicks, drunk chicks, landwhales, it doesn't matter, the behavior is always something I've listed above, like I'm a droplet of water falling into some hydrophobic material. I had a Chad-lite friend bring me into a bar and start up a conversation with two women there, and tried, at least at first, to open room in the conversation for me, but both women were intent on ignoring me. Can't hardly blame them in that case, as they were significantly out of my league and my Chad-lite friend doesn't seem to understand that sometimes, but it's hardly consoling when you're left standing there feeling awkward, clearly unwelcome in the conversation happening, feeling like a child left out, and every other woman at the bar, landwhales, average girls, uggos, whoever, even the fucking women who clearly weren't single like I was going to approach them anyway when I can see your man hanging off your fucking arm, landwhales especially as they're so prevalent around here anyway, is looking at you like "what the fuck is a maggot like you doing here, and why are you with two guys who are like that, but you're like... ew?" (The other guy was another friend of the Chadlite's, and was standing nearby with his girlfriend, and was clearly part of our "group", but they weren't engaged in that particular conversation that night).

When you're treated like a leper, or a child, or a potential Unibomber type (I've actually had people tell me I look like him, jfl), or background scenery by every woman you come across, when does it ever start? What opportunities could you possibly have then? For fuck's sake, the only women who have ever even treated me with the dignity of a child, the best treatment I've ever received from women, are coworkers, and even then, when I go off the example set by other coworkers of asking coworkers out (at this particular place, it seems to be ok, and very common, as most of my coworkers are dating other coworkers or former coworkers), then all of a sudden I'm no longer treated like a child, I'm treated like a potential rapist, a barrier is put up, and every interaction with them is awkward, and my other coworkers can't even tell me what I did wrong, they get a little mystified by the reaction, and then forget about it and never bring it up again.

And I used to be unable to talk to girls in grade school/high school, it's true. I'd turn beet red and my mouth would dry up and tongue feel swollen, but I still tried, anyway. See above for what reactions I got in those cases, and add in the occasional derisive laughter, towards a loser who was completely friendless and met the same sort of water-dropping-on-hydrophobic-material reaction from everyone, guys and girls, whenever I tried to make friends, start conversations, just feel like I belonged fucking somewhere. I tried to fit in, I tried to talk to people, no matter how much I disliked it or my autism railed against it, I tried to find ways to make people like me, or accept me, but it doesn't happen. Not because I don't try, but because I'm clearly unwelcome in the normal, civilized, well-developed, hit-all-their-proper-milestones society, and even the fringe groups, too. Do you really think a guy who tried walking over to a lunch table in the cafeteria where other kids were playing Yu-gi-oh! to sit down and try to start a conversation over a shared interest with other nerds only to have them all pack up all their things and move elsewhere to the cafeteria to leave me sitting there alone, feeling awkward, with people all over shooting weird glances at me like I did something wrong, has any chance of ever making it in any sort of real social capacity? I mean, fuck, my friends aren't even really friends; they're just my coworkers who sometimes take pity, sometimes all their other friends are busy, and most of the time, I have to invite myself along to go anywhere with them or to just hang out. But I've tried. And for over a decade I've done everything I can to fucking improve my social skills and overcome my autism, because I knew, even without the scientific studies verifying it, that my autism was the root for everything, for all the way I was treated my entire life, that my looks certainly didn't help, even though I'm not deformed and not the ugliest motherfucker on the planet by far, even if I am still obviously below average in looks. Besides learning the basics of how to make eye contact with people I'm conversing with, and other things I've improved, or attempted and failed, I can talk to women now, without going beet red, or getting tongue tied, or sweating profusely. I've made my improvements where they matter for me, for years. I've made my attempts, for years, at all social aspects of my life. But because I've never gotten a kiss from even a drunk girl, I'm a fakecel who hasn't tried enough, because I'm not a fucking deformed gargoyle? :feelsree: Fuck you, you foid-kissing fuck! You don't have a single clue what I've been through, and the challenges I've faced, and fought!!, on account of my autism, below-average face, and social bankruptcy!

How are you supposed to make any attempts at getting with a woman when there are never any opportunities for it, and any opportunities I try to make where there are none will get me branded as some sort of sexual harrassment rapist Unibomber? Women shut me out, give clear signs that my presence is unwelcome, that I should read the oh-so obvious signs of derision and pack up my bags and leave, that I'm good enough to be a "safe coworker acquaintance" but don't I dare ever try to take it further than that!! And all without even being a deformed gargoyle! Ha! Imagine that!!! :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah, and did you ever consider that maybe some of us kissless guys have tried? But anytime I go to a bar or a club, with or without friends, women will give me looks like I'm a disgusting rat, if I go and try to start a conversation with a woman, most will walk away, make a disgusted look at me while grabbing the arm of the nearest guy, or go hiding behind someone else, and the ones who aren't disgusted only ever return one-word responses to whatever I have to say. I've gone to bars to sit down next to friends on the only available barstool, without even making any airs of starting anything with them the women sitting next to that seat will get up and walk away with her friends and guys and whoever else she was talking to, or get up from her seat to continue her conversation while standing in the most petty and petulant way possible, with a glance of disgust at me like that's somehow my fault, or go hide behind some other people. And this happens regardless who it is. Hot chicks, average chicks, below average chicks, drunk chicks, landwhales, it doesn't matter, the behavior is always something I've listed above, like I'm a droplet of water falling into some hydrophobic material. I had a Chad-lite friend bring me into a bar and start up a conversation with two women there, and tried, at least at first, to open room in the conversation for me, but both women were intent on ignoring me. Can't hardly blame them in that case, as they were significantly out of my league and my Chad-lite friend doesn't seem to understand that sometimes, but it's hardly consoling when you're left standing there feeling awkward, clearly unwelcome in the conversation happening, feeling like a child left out, and every other woman at the bar, landwhales, average girls, uggos, whoever, even the fucking women who clearly weren't single like I was going to approach them anyway when I can see your man hanging off your fucking arm, landwhales especially as they're so prevalent around here anyway, is looking at you like "what the fuck is a maggot like you doing here, and why are you with two guys who are like that, but you're like... ew?" (The other guy was another friend of the Chadlite's, and was standing nearby with his girlfriend, and was clearly part of our "group", but they weren't engaged in that particular conversation that night).

When you're treated like a leper, or a child, or a potential Unibomber type (I've actually had people tell me I look like him, jfl), or background scenery by every woman you come across, when does it ever start? What opportunities could you possibly have then? For fuck's sake, the only women who have ever even treated me with the dignity of a child, the best treatment I've ever received from women, are coworkers, and even then, when I go off the example set by other coworkers of asking coworkers out (at this particular place, it seems to be ok, and very common, as most of my coworkers are dating other coworkers or former coworkers), then all of a sudden I'm no longer treated like a child, I'm treated like a potential rapist, a barrier is put up, and every interaction with them is awkward, and my other coworkers can't even tell me what I did wrong, they get a little mystified by the reaction, and then forget about it and never bring it up again.

And I used to be unable to talk to girls in grade school/high school, it's true. I'd turn beet red and my mouth would dry up and tongue feel swollen, but I still tried, anyway. See above for what reactions I got in those cases, and add in the occasional derisive laughter, towards a loser who was completely friendless and met the same sort of water-dropping-on-hydrophobic-material reaction from everyone, guys and girls, whenever I tried to make friends, start conversations, just feel like I belonged fucking somewhere. I tried to fit in, I tried to talk to people, no matter how much I disliked it or my autism railed against it, I tried to find ways to make people like me, or accept me, but it doesn't happen. Not because I don't try, but because I'm clearly unwelcome in the normal, civilized, well-developed, hit-all-their-proper-milestones society, and even the fringe groups, too. Do you really think a guy who tried walking over to a lunch table in the cafeteria where other kids were playing Yu-gi-oh! to sit down and try to start a conversation over a shared interest with other nerds only to have them all pack up all their things and move elsewhere to the cafeteria to leave me sitting there alone, feeling awkward, with people all over shooting weird glances at me like I did something wrong, has any chance of ever making it in any sort of real social capacity? I mean, fuck, my friends aren't even really friends; they're just my coworkers who sometimes take pity, sometimes all their other friends are busy, and most of the time, I have to invite myself along to go anywhere with them or to just hang out. But I've tried. And for over a decade I've done everything I can to fucking improve my social skills and overcome my autism, because I knew, even without the scientific studies verifying it, that my autism was the root for everything, for all the way I was treated my entire life, that my looks certainly didn't help, even though I'm not deformed and not the ugliest motherfucker on the planet by far, even if I am still obviously below average in looks. Besides learning the basics of how to make eye contact with people I'm conversing with, and other things I've improved, or attempted and failed, I can talk to women now, without going beet red, or getting tongue tied, or sweating profusely. I've made my improvements where they matter for me, for years. I've made my attempts, for years, at all social aspects of my life. But because I've never gotten a kiss from even a drunk girl, I'm a fakecel who hasn't tried enough, because I'm not a fucking deformed gargoyle? :feelsree: Fuck you, you foid-kissing fuck! You don't have a single clue what I've been through, and the challenges I've faced, and fought!!, on account of my autism, below-average face, and social bankruptcy!

How are you supposed to make any attempts at getting with a woman when there are never any opportunities for it, and any opportunities I try to make where there are none will get me branded as some sort of sexual harrassment rapist Unibomber? Women shut me out, give clear signs that my presence is unwelcome, that I should read the oh-so obvious signs of derision and pack up my bags and leave, that I'm good enough to be a "safe coworker acquaintance" but don't I dare ever try to take it further than that!! And all without even being a deformed gargoyle! Ha! Imagine that!!! :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
0a1.jpg

yeah man that's why I said I just assumed the guys who are saying autistic things like that may be fakecels but not that all of them are, if it doesn't apply to you just don't take it personally. I see you got a little bit emotional there, take it easy boyo. :feelsugh:

The amount of butthurt copers attacking people like @Personalityinkwell who only allegedly had a kiss is astounding. He spends 99% of his life rotting here and has been a truecel despite trying, yet you cowards who probably have an approach count below 5 call him fakecel :lul:
You are literally worse than inceltear in your male hatred

Got a kiss and then rotted for 60 years? "Fakecel fuck you got all you ever needed. Shut the fuck up and enjoy what you got manscum!!"Its like as a male you are not entitled to anything.

You guys having this attitude are as repulsive to me as inceltears. Frankly i can see no difference between you.
I agree. We should unite around the blackpill instead of accusing each other for being “fakecels”.

the fact that you're white knighting for him already makes me cautious of you
etc.
If you can get a girl to want to kiss you, then you can get a girl to want to have sex with you.
As I've said, I'm fine as long as people are blackpilled. And don't brag or put other users down. But currently this forum is for incels only, don't expect people here to have a positive attitude towards guys like that.

Making troll controversial topics about normies with intent to stir the pot and further divide the community is why he's called a fakecel.

Getting kisses from a girl without sex makes you incel bro.

normies should be allowed here bro.

Normies have it hard too bro

He isn't an innocent user who's being attacked for no reason. Search through 80% of his threads and its reason enough to not even bother taking him seriously

Last edited:
Making troll controversial topics about normies with intent to stir the pot and further divide the community
yep. half of his thread topics are non-issues and are just meant to be inflammatory. no one cares about "kisscels" or even mentions them outside of threads that are specifically made to get a reaction out of people by defending them

the end goal is just the dopamine rush from sparking controversy and having 133 replies on a thread

White knighting for a user is not an argument.
I used said user as an example, point still stands
Being butthurt someone got a kiss once in their life, is retarded and hypocritical
Sort of what inceltears is doing

I used said user as an example, point still stands
Being butthurt someone got a kiss once in their life, is retarded and hypocritical
Sort of what inceltears is doing

I'm sorry you feel that way

I seriously feel bad for going after @Personalityinkwell now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like @Personalityinkwell manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. @Personalityinkwell is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. @Personalityinkwell is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.

etc.

I seriously feel bad for going after @Personalityinkwell now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like @Personalityinkwell manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. @Personalityinkwell is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. @Personalityinkwell is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.
:feelshaha: wtf, he is white bro

lots of arguing going on in this thread

I seriously feel bad for going after @Ropemaxx now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like @Ropemaxx manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. @Ropemaxx is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. @Ropemaxx is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.

etc.

exactly i come here to cope and rot, not see some stupid fucking kids saying they only got 1 kiss "muh its over".

I seriously feel bad for going after @Ropemaxx now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like @Ropemaxx manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. @Ropemaxx is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. @Ropemaxx is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.
Do you understand this thread is not featured in "the sewers" area of the website?

Do you understand this thread is not featured in "the sewers" area of the website?
I understand this post isn't featured in the area of the website where it belongs, hence it could be interpreted as a form of spam, and become source of problems for its author

Last edited:

lmao nice copypasta

If you got a kiss don’t talk about it. If you got a hug don’t talk about it. Incels who are not KHHV and talk about how they got KHH should be banned on spot.

If you got a kiss don’t talk about it. If you got a hug don’t talk about it. Incels who are not KHHV and talk about how they got KHH should be banned on spot.
point to a post where i claimed to have kissed a girl

point to a post where i claimed to have kissed a girl
Wuznt talking about u. For example incelking deserved being banned for bragging not cuz he was not KHHV but because he talked about not being KHHV

Wuznt talking about u. For example incelking deserved being banned for bragging not cuz he was not KHHV but because he talked about not being KHHV
i don't endorse bragging.

there needs to be some sort of statement on this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back