Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of these new posters are quite smart

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Especially if they're under 100 posts. They're high iq, and already know all our terminology and viewpoints. New posters, how long did you lurk before you started posting? Personally, i lurked PSL for 3 years before posting. For the longest time, I didn't want to get sucked in, but I eventually did.

It's not like you get smarter by posting. A user who joined today could might as well have been discussing the incel question on other forums for 10 years.

well I postmaxxed but I dunno, most of what I say is edgelord shitposting but I know my shit

Dont delude yourself, at least 50% are proxy alts of oldcels :soy::soy::soy:

I'm still kinda new, I never lurked here, I just made an accout one day. I understood most of the lingo right away, it's not that complex. What I didn't understand I googled and found out.

AM hysteria is finally dead for good and less garbage is coming in, feels good to read their high IQ posts :feelsokman:

AM hysteria is finally dead for good and less garbage is coming in, feels good to read their high IQ posts :feelsokman:
Unfortunately a handful of shills has made this place quite popular even after the flames of AM were fizzling out

I lurked for about six months before making my account, regret it though. It's better to make it straight away and postmaxx.

I lurked for about six months before making my account, regret it though. It's better to make it straight away and postmaxx.
i was waiting to see which forum was going to be the main hub after the subreddit got banned

i was waiting to see which forum was going to be the main hub after the subreddit got banned
It looks like I'm one of the few who didn't come from Reddit. I came from imageboards instead.

maybe they are alternate banned accounts

It looks like I'm one of the few who didn't come from Reddit. I came from imageboards instead.
I came from youtube

Augustcels were cancer

It dint take me 100 posts to know the terminology.

i always look down on newcels instinctively as if they are retarded or something.

i always look down on newcels instinctively as if they are retarded or something.
I am literally retarded so your instincts are right to be skeptical tbh.

giphy.gif

Augustcels are bestcels.

I lurked for about 6 weeks before joining. But I had been aware of incel culture in one form or another since 2013.

Augustcels are bestcels.
And you are not even an Augustcel bro, thank you, yes we are the best... @notafed