Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of the newcels are so soft

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
It seems like many of the newcels especially in the last 6 months are soft and complain about every little thing, what the hell did I miss in the last 6 months?

I’m a newcel but also I’m not :feelshehe:

good times create weak cels

New users are a reflection of the new moderation

It seems like many of the newcels especially in the last 6 months are soft and complain about every little thing, what the hell did I miss in the last 6 months?
Nothing, 'Master'. Incels.is was always a Slave site, you being the admin and naming yourself 'Master' is so stereotypical that I wonder how can someone sabotage themselves this easily. Read through the archetypes and have fun spotting which ones fit the users.

Last edited:
Spoiler alert: you are the S010 one, 'cotton nigga is just so happy to be part of conspiracy'. You are nothing but a nigger who received manumission and now beats the weaker niggers into submission.

Literal kids or moralfags

@TorturedSoul @idk125 @MrUgly these last week fags as an example .

Last edited:
I'm a newcel and I'm not soft.

I'm a newcel and I'm not soft

yeah man we should have a vetting process where they get treated like shit for some time before they can join

Almost as if this site needs to purge most of the 2022cels

typical dickriding behaviour

It is proof that soycuck media emasculating propaganda is successful, and that men are now lopping off their own dicks. Oh well.

Most incels here are actually femboys who are feminist.

The quality of threads have dropped since I made my first account in june 2021

The quality of threads have dropped since I made my first account in june 2021

I'd say that good threads occasionally still happen, but there's a lot of "water is wet"-level threads.

I wouldn't worry too much about what OP said, Newcels will become Bitteroldcels with time. Their hardships will make them stronger. :feelsokman::feelsbadman: