Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some of the most subhuman genes in existence. White skin with black facial features

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
75CBF917 887B 4936 BCE7 CB4A057DEAE4

This is the result of when a half black person reproduces with a fully white person. If the off chance you have a son he will be forced into an existence of pain and misery looking like this. I look similar to this man as I am 75% white and 25% black. Luckily for me is I have curly hair and a smaller nose and lips so I can hide it a bit better but it’s still awful. This is one of the worst fates imaginable because you’re too white to be black and you look to black to pass off as a normal white. You just end up looking wired and ugly tbh. I don’t know why parents don’t think more with whom they reproduce with on the off chance their genes might really mess up their future children’s lives.

Albinos are objective, observable proof of the universal aesthetic superiority of European features, and the fact that npcs deny this is just more proof of how they are disingenuous liars.

Tfw both shitskins and cumskins on .co hate you

Black albinos are truly cursed

That’s an albino, not a mulatto. I have seen some mixed people come out looking albino but idk what could predict that

mogs most of this forum

inb4 @ThoughtfulCel sorry @chadfulcel

Over for him. The only thing he will ever hold is a soldering iron.

Sucks to be a black albino

Albinos are objective, observable proof of the universal aesthetic superiority of European features, and the fact that npcs deny this is just more proof of how they are disingenuous liars.

Black skin hides ugly faces better. Have you seen the post a few days ago about how Chads of each race look similar?

brutal. agreed tbh. looks really bad

That's albino, 100% african, mulattos don't have such strong african features

It's weird this combination always looks ugly but the opposite looks good

View attachment 374140
This is the result of when a half black person reproduces with a fully white person. If the off chance you have a son he will be forced into an existence of pain and misery looking like this. I look similar to this man as I am 75% white and 25% black. Luckily for me is I have curly hair and a smaller nose and lips so I can hide it a bit better but it’s still awful. This is one of the worst fates imaginable because you’re too white to be black and you look to black to pass off as a normal white. You just end up looking wired and ugly tbh. I don’t know why parents don’t think more with whom they reproduce with on the off chance their genes might really mess up their future children’s lives.

What kind of retard fucking thread is this, this is bait, that's an albino, that has fucking nothing to do with interbreeding, both of his parents are probably black

View attachment 374140
:feelsugh:

That's just everything gone wrong. Ive seen this example where it just makes them more chad/tyrone with that warrior skull and an inherently bulkier frame overall

An entire curry family albinomaxed by inbreeding themselves
0FB9E3EF 8A01 4FCB 9CB0 F918E6F7CFA5

I don’t know why parents don’t think more with whom they reproduce with on the off chance their genes might really mess up their future children’s lives.
BeCaUsE rAcIaL pUrItY iS rAcIsT aNd EvIl!!! No, seriously. Try telling people not to mix, let the triggerings commence.

BeCaUsE rAcIaL pUrItY iS rAcIsT aNd EvIl!!! No, seriously. Try telling people not to mix, let the triggerings commence.
Im not racist but ı will never want another ER to be born in this miserable world

Vitiligo looks much worse.Vitiligo dharmesh 22 728

Why? Is he an electrician? Dafuq
This is a joke - "to have and to hold".
Also electronics nerds tend to adopt that retro hipster mode of dress (tie, suspenders, fedora, etc.)

Look at that jaw, if I had that shit, I would not be a KHHV anymore

No, I mean they have good bone structure, and many other curries do as well but they have their pheno failoing them
I think I understand what you mean.