Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some of the biggest slayers were "manlets" (sub 6ft)....

By insinuating that sub6ft are "manlets" isn't he reinforcing the idea that height is pivotal?
Idk what you re asking tbh anyone 5'8+ is not a manlet.

Im 5'3 maybe 5'4 on a good day. A 5'8 man would slit his throat first 5 minutes he becomes 5'3.

Idk what you re asking tbh anyone 5'8+ is not a manlet.

Im 5'3 maybe 5'4 on a good day. A 5'8 man would slit his throat first 5 minutes he becomes 5'3.
My whole fuckin point is.....surprise surprise....height means shit. Face is everything...

Last edited:
Bing Crosby: 5ft 7 ½ (1,71m)

Frank Sinatra 5′ 7¾″ (1.72 m)

Brad Pitt 5ft 11 or (180.3 cm)

Justin Bieber 5ft 7 ½ (171.5 cm)

Robert Downey Jr 5ft 7 ¾ (172 cm)

Robert Redford 5ft 10 ½ (179 cm)

Elvis Presley 5ft 11 ¾ (182 cm)

Bruce Willis 5ft 11 ½ (181.6 cm )

Sylvester Stallone 5′ 9½″ (177cm)

Tom Cruise is 5′ 7″ (170 cm)

James Dean 5′ 7½″ (1.71 m).

I could go on forever.

Again, face is everything. Look at those midgets. They are all SUB 6ft but they still slayed. Why? BECAUSE FACE > HEIGHT is fuckin law
Don’t forget Zack Efron, Tom Holland, Timothy Chalamet, Daniel Radcliffe, Mark Hamil (young) the ENTIRE one direction members, Jacob startiorious, Matty B, ALL of the males from the stranger things cast weren’t even 5’11 never mind 6ft except for the adults (all the teens and early 20 year olds in that show including the jocks are under 6ft) Taylor Lautner, the weekend, the entire beatles members, Bruno mars, Josh Hutcherson, I can also go on

Last edited:
Funny huh? Answer that question though. How did those manlets became millionaires?
Well I dont know all of their stories but I think its pretty easy:

Robert Downey Jr.: Was a millionaire at birth and was supported by his Father Robert Downey Sr. Is a billionaire now.

Tom Cruise: Has had an absolute ugly upstart and it could have turned the other way. It was simply luck that a certain Manager pushed his career forward.

S. S.: Sylvester almost died twice before even age 18, the only reason he even made it is because at his time it was quite a niche to do Acting and be succesful with it.

Anyway your argument is pretty shallow. There are 145 million people worldwide who work as professional actors. The following is huge. Hollywood has over 100k actors. About 2.5% of Hollywood actors are millionaires. World wide its about 30k who are millionaires. Thats not that much tbh.

Now ultimately HOW did they became millionaires? Well what elsd but through other people!

Theres billions of Oofy Doofies World wide who want to be like these people. Want the fame, riches, wealth, Influence - I mean YOU want to be like them too, so there you have it. Its a stigma. It will always exist.

"Theres only two types of peopld in the world, those that entertain and those that observe." - Britney Spears.

Bing Crosby: 5ft 7 ½ (1,71m)

Frank Sinatra 5′ 7¾″ (1.72 m)

Brad Pitt 5ft 11 or (180.3 cm)

Justin Bieber 5ft 7 ½ (171.5 cm)

Robert Downey Jr 5ft 7 ¾ (172 cm)

Robert Redford 5ft 10 ½ (179 cm)

Elvis Presley 5ft 11 ¾ (182 cm)

Bruce Willis 5ft 11 ½ (181.6 cm )

Sylvester Stallone 5′ 9½″ (177cm)

Tom Cruise is 5′ 7″ (170 cm)

James Dean 5′ 7½″ (1.71 m).

I could go on forever.

Again, face is everything. Look at those midgets. They are all SUB 6ft but they still slayed. Why? BECAUSE FACE > HEIGHT is fuckin law
None of those are manlets.