Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some of the biggest slayers were "manlets" (sub 6ft)....

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
-
Bing Crosby: 5ft 7 ½ (1,71m)

Frank Sinatra 5′ 7¾″ (1.72 m)

Brad Pitt 5ft 11 or (180.3 cm)

Justin Bieber 5ft 7 ½ (171.5 cm)

Robert Downey Jr 5ft 7 ¾ (172 cm)

Robert Redford 5ft 10 ½ (179 cm)

Elvis Presley 5ft 11 ¾ (182 cm)

Bruce Willis 5ft 11 ½ (181.6 cm )

Sylvester Stallone 5′ 9½″ (177cm)

Tom Cruise is 5′ 7″ (170 cm)

James Dean 5′ 7½″ (1.71 m).

I could go on forever.

Again, face is everything. Look at those midgets. They are all SUB 6ft but they still slayed. Why? BECAUSE FACE > HEIGHT is fuckin law

Yeah ... maybe because they also were famous hollywood billionaires you fucking retard

Also they are statusmaxxed so of course holes want to fuck them.

Did i hurt your feelings, manlet? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Eat my shit you retard
Manlet as an insult on an incel forum? Are you retarded? Oh wait .. you are.
Maybe post more hollywood millionaires and wonder how they got girlfriends ... fucking ape, go neck yourself.

Manlet as an insult on an incel forum? Are you retarded? Oh wait .. you are.
Maybe post more hollywood millionaires and wonder how they got girlfriends ... fucking ape, go neck yourself.
I think I hurt your feelings because your a manlet plus you got an ugly face PLUS youre dumb as shit. Wow :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Youre fucked bra

Now post ones that are 5'3 and under like me.

Elvis & Brad Pitt aren’t manlets btw especially not in Hollywood wtf lmfao.

Why are they hollywood stars? Because of their face

I think I hurt your feelings because your a manlet plus you got an ugly face PLUS youre dumb as shit. Wow :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Youre fucked bra
Imagine insulting someone for their looks and/or height on a fucking incel forum. JFL at you

They are all SUB 6ft but they still slayed. Why? BECAUSE FACE > HEIGHT is fuckin law
Face and Height are both equally important plus I wouldn't trust cherrypicked examples too much. Some actual studies would be better

Just look at this fuckin list you retarded height copers. Face is everything. End of story.

Just cherrypick milionaire A-list one in a million statusmaxxed actors and singers to prove a point theory

Imagine insulting someone for their looks and/or height on a fucking incel forum. JFL at you
He was whining about the dearth of good threads only to proceed to post this and then he goes on to denigrate a fellow incel jfl

Just cherrypick milionaire A-list one in a million statusmaxxed actors and singers to prove a point theory
They're just sub6ft not necessarily short enough to stick out like a sore thumb what an absolute retard

Its funny how you morons dont get how these guys become famous.....why did they become famous and rich? Yes, thats right , because of their looks, because of their face...its hard for your manlets to understand i get it. But thats the truth..

They're just sub6ft not necessarily short enough to stick out like a sore thumb what an absolute retard
I mean, who tf are you? I can put my thumb inside your ass and i bet you would enjoy it.

Bing Crosby: 5ft 7 ½ (1,71m)

Frank Sinatra 5′ 7¾″ (1.72 m)

Brad Pitt 5ft 11 or (180.3 cm)

Justin Bieber 5ft 7 ½ (171.5 cm)

Robert Downey Jr 5ft 7 ¾ (172 cm)

Robert Redford 5ft 10 ½ (179 cm)

Elvis Presley 5ft 11 ¾ (182 cm)

Bruce Willis 5ft 11 ½ (181.6 cm )

Sylvester Stallone 5′ 9½″ (177cm)

Tom Cruise is 5′ 7″ (170 cm)

James Dean 5′ 7½″ (1.71 m).

I could go on forever.

Again, face is everything. Look at those midgets. They are all SUB 6ft but they still slayed. Why? BECAUSE FACE > HEIGHT is fuckin law
None of them is a manlet you retard plus all of them are celebrities. What a fucking 50 iq thread.

Stay here you dumb cunt, you re too stupid to realize how privileged you are with your height.
By insinuating that sub6ft are "manlets" isn't he reinforcing the idea that height is pivotal?