Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel some of our blackpill ideas will never go mainstream due to censorship take the TRP pill

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
One of Reddit's content policy rules was directly implemented to counter some of our posts. I can't even tell you the entire topic that has to be censored here, but you can find it on trp.red!

This is no way to preserve a discussion. This is no way to communicate. And this is no way to become a man who does and gets what he pleases. This is the road, paved with small concessions, to surrender all ground to the feminine imperative and cede the red pill in favor of the new, improved purple pill that takes blue pill feminism, gaslights you into thinking we’ve always known that about sexual dynamics, and can’t you just improve yourself without all those darn wrong opinions and misogyny?

And there it is. They recognized they couldn’t destroy TRP by simply removing it or banning it. So they decided to invade a male space, change it from the inside while slowly changing the rules and delivering it a thousand cuts to finally finish it off.
i mean obviously we incels got banned on reddit way before them TRP's, but you get the point; we have to be in some mainstream media platform in some capacity so our voices could be heard, even if that meant selling out to the jews (no offense for kikes brocels :feelsYall: )

some claimed tiktok to be an effective blackpill accelerator, i don't personally watch that shit:feelstrash:

As long we don't have the support from the jews real blackpill won't be allowed on mainstream platforms, TikTok is Chinese I think.

Everytime someone goes ER more normies learn about the BP. I know when i first heard about ER when i was in hs i kinda got obsessed with his story through mumkey jones channel.

Now let me be clear : Im promoting that shit. Im just saying that mainstream media literally CANNOT stop reporting on violent crime related to incels.
Its definitely not the best way for normies to learn about the BP/RP but its something you just got to acknowledge will happen.

Come to think of it , its actually been a while since a brocel has done anything crazy. Biggest thing this year was the guy who maced those roasties after they assaulted him.

Chinese originated but globally populated @Zhou Chang-Xing will tell you more
I looked up and its owned by a company based in Beijing owned by a Singaporean man. I dont know how much freedom of speech or expression is on tiktok.

When normies learn about the black pill or red pill whatever, they just become obnoxious (quite like fakecels). The basis of the black pill makes more sense through the incels perspective. You have to live or revel in the black pill to know about it, normies, Chads, and women can't fathom the Incel's reality.