Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some normies said I harassed some foid I stalked for simply messaging her

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Last year I sent this foid I was stalking a message and she did not want to reply so I kept sending her messages and eventually she blocked me. I took a screenshot of how I got blocked and sent it to this group chat full of normies only to be told off for harassment leading to an argument.

My understanding of what harassment is is that harassment is where someone deliberately presents themselves in an unpleasant way to pressure someone in to doing something they don’t want to do that they feel uncomfortable with. How is sending a message something someone can regard as something so unpleasant based on heavy pressure I mean it’s not like I was pressuring her to reply so it’s not harassment.

I only stalked this foid because she approached me acting like she wanted to fuck me and did not fuck me. Foids need to take more responsibility for how they present themselves I mean I would not have stalked her if she had not approached me acting like she wanted to fuck me. A foid acting like she wants to fuck someone and not fucking someone is like being a rich guy acting like he wants to give people money and not giving any money to anyone. foids don’t always want to fuck guys when they approach guys acting like they want to fuck them sometimes it’s all a joke or a motive to use a guy.

Should never have even sent those first few messages after it became clear (as always) that she didn't want to fuck you, you're a subhuman and she knows that the best way to get you off her back is to show it to everyone else she knows and let them all do the work of publicly lynching you. In no world is any normie, cuck, or foid going to take your side in any situation involving accusations of "harassment", going on and being even more desperate with your "stalking" after she ghosts you and moves onto another man to lead on for validation isn't going to lead to anything good. :feelsjuice:

Should never have even sent those first few messages after it became clear (as always) that she didn't want to fuck you, you're a subhuman and she knows that the best way to get you off her back is to show it to everyone else she knows and let them all do the work of publicly lynching you. In no world is any normie, cuck, or foid going to take your side in any situation involving accusations of "harassment", going on and being even more desperate with your "stalking" after she ghosts you and moves onto another man to lead on for validation isn't going to lead to anything good. :feelsjuice:

You make some extremely good points. What you say is based on the truth I’ve always felt like people do not want to take my side and I’m right to feel that way as it’s so clear to see that normies will always want to turn against me so easily so I have learned how easily social interactions can go to hell if I’m seen to be on the wrong side. I should listen to what you said I mean if what I want to do can not progress to anything good then why am I going through all that effort in the first place ? The answer is because my insecurities are causing me to feel quite curious you see when people are socially included they might be less curious about people and when people like me are socially excluded they become more curious about people because a lot of people like me won’t have content about someone voluntarily shared to them through social interactions

I once had a foid threaten to call the police on me because she blocked me and I made another account pretending to be a chad.
From my point of understanding the foid sees the police as the most intimidating option she can use to exclude you from any social interaction with her

Stalking doesn’t exist. It’s a made up foid construct. Harassment isn’t a real thing. What does that even mean. How is she going to feel pressured when the point of messages is literally to message. If she approached you first then she’s just messing around joking with you.