Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some normies really need to be knocked down a few pegs.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I hate when I see those normies that are so fucking happy with their life.
They have lots of friends, an attractive girlfriend, expensive clothing and accessories and they post on social media about all their trips they go on with their gf and family. I especially hate having to talk to these Assholess, all I can think about is killing them right on the spot.
They have everything I wish i had and I want to see them lose it all and have to suffer a life similar to ours.

teach them a lesson thEy won't foRget

I f###ing hate FB just for that reason. Ban it

Incels on social media...just say no.

Yeah dude I see the same thing on mine. A bunch of mediocre pricks.

Normies arent happy. They are truly miserable at the core. They just surround themselves with distractions to keeo their misery at bay.

"BRO JUST PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS AND GIVE LIFE YOUR ALL"

I agree, albeit for different reasons. I try not to hate people for being happy, it's only when they project shit onto me and tell me to smile and shit, I just have a fuck you reason. No it's more the people who act like spoiled children who think they can just walk all over you and tell you what to do and act upset over petty stupid fucking shit no sane normal person would get upset over and the whole control thing, yeah, those people need their legs broken.

Normies arent happy. They are truly miserable at the core. They just surround themselves with distractions to keeo their misery at bay.
Cope. They are 1 million times happier than this forum combined

Why rage though ? I find fun to see the amount of money, energy and commitment they spend on stupid stuffs in order to get validation from a pointless society. That's actually life fuel.

Read through the lines, and see the miserable truth they try to hide through consumerism and made-up enjoyment : once you realize that looking better than they really are on social medias is a completely artificial "social practice", it's quite entertaining.

Last edited:
Why rage though ? I find fun to see the amount of money, energy and commitment they spend for stupid stuffs in order to get validation from a pointless society. That's actually life fuel to read through the lines, and see the miserable truth they try to hide through consumerism and made-up enjoyment. Once you realize it's all artificial and basically a "social practice" to look better than they really are on social medias, it's quite entertaining.
Advanced levels of coping never seen before

"BRO JUST PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS AND GIVE LIFE YOUR ALL"
LfS8.gif

These recruits are still in cope mode

It's not even cope. Every time I imagine being in their shoes, I feel bored and meaningless.

For instance, I know a chad lite who went to some poor country to "help educate" children there. He was so happy in the photographs (I mean, you always smile on them anyway ...), he got tons of validation from everyone. Meanwhile, compared to him, I was considered as a worthless piece of shit by my family (lmao).

But that doesn't matter. You know why ? It appeared that most of the associations making those kind of "humanitarian trips" for rich bored western youngsters are always doing the same circle. Children don't learn anything, they are just having the same course on the alphabet over and over again from the dumb western guy that change face every week. Which means, what our chad lite did was both useless and even worst, harmful to the society he pretended to help. It's high quality puke fuel.

And all the dumbfucks who gave this retard a "social validation" had a bad time making up new lies to not appear as the assholes that they are.

That's just an example, but there's tons of absurd situations like this based on social validation. It has proven to be quite enjoyable when you're basically seeing them from outside.

this hate is what fuels an incels vengeance, i get extreme bouts of anger and hatred aswell when i witness normie life sometime.

An incels torment can become a dangerous weapon if we choose to direct our anger.

It's not even cope. Every time I imagine being in their shoes, I feel bored and meaningless.

For instance, I know a chad lite who went to some poor country to "help educate" children there. He was so happy in the photographs (I mean, you always smile on them anyway ...), he got tons of validation from everyone. Meanwhile, compared to him, I was considered as a worthless piece of shit by my family (lmao).

But that doesn't matter. You know why ? It appeared that most of the associations making those kind of "humanitarian trips" for rich bored western youngsters are always doing the same circle. Children don't learn anything, they are just having the same course on the alphabet over and over again from the dumb western guy that change face every week. Which means, what our chad lite did was both useless and even worst, harmful to the society he pretended to help. It's high quality puke fuel.

And all the dumbfucks who gave this retard a "social validation" had a bad time making up new lies to not appear as the assholes that they are.

That's just an example, but there's tons of absurd situations like this based on social validation. It has proven to be quite enjoyable when you're basically seeing them from outside.
Third degree black belt in the art of coping.

Being abhorred by everyone even your own family makes it tempting to invalidate the experiences of normies so as to bring them down to your level.

Third degree black belt in the art of coping.

Being abhorred by everyone even your own family makes it tempting to invalidate the experiences of normies so as to bring them down to your level.

Trust me, there's no problem with my level here, there's a huge problem with a normie spreading blatant lies to usurp a positive social reputation while being factually harmful to society. I personnally can't live in such a deficiency of the most elementary morality. Sorry not to be an utter degenerate lol.