Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel some normgroid barked at me today in college dorms

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
Some fucking brown turk piece of shit barked at me and my aspie friend in dorms as we were passing. Pretty much there were a lot of normies and they were all watching football , some foids were present as well and in order for us to go to our rooms we must pass the lobby where they were watching the football game and so we did and as we pass this one brown normgroid brown turkish rape baby roach barked at me and my aspie friend to impress the rest of the normies. I only hope for this roach gets what he deserves which is unmesurable amount of pain and agony. They always do that with powerless aspies it's insane how they always pick the easiest targets to make fun of but never someone who's actually capable of defending themselves and putting them in their place. @Ci Jey , @DarkStar , @juche necromancer

normies just see us as props

should've barked back or if that's not possible, post his face, go through an AI face detector (or if you have his info), then share the results so we can all enjoy diversity

Why didnt u called him a dog?

Why didnt u called him a dog?
This, would have been a perfect opportunity to call him dog or a good/bad boy as humiliation

That would've been incredibly cringe. He did the right thing to ignore him. There's nothing he could've done as an incel.

That would've been incredibly cringe. He did the right thing to ignore him. There's nothing he could've done as an incel.
Normies can engage in degenerate provocations such as barking and come away superior regardless of your response based on physical appearance.

Even by ignoring such things you come away defeated.

ttd (total turkroaches death)