Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some nigga might go ER at my school today

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
All public schools in the area except for mine, conveniently, are closed due to an “unconfirmed school threat”

Props to this ERcel for choosing Valentine’s Day but wtf am I supposed to say to this dude if I see him? :feelskek:

Should I just be prepared to pull out my photos app & show him all the shooter edits?

All public schools in the area except for mine, conveniently, are closed due to an “unconfirmed school threat”

Props to this ERcel for choosing Valentine’s Day but wtf am I supposed to say to this dude if I see him? :feelskek:

Should I just be prepared to pull out my photos app & show him all the shooter edits?
Just tell him you are also incel and want to take revenge on normies, maybe he’ll hand you a gun and you can be playER 2

Just tell him you are also incel and want to take revenge on normies, maybe he’ll hand you a gun and you can be playER 2
Forgot to say this on the day of but the whole thing blew over in a few hours, the ER turned out to be a false alarm

He probably just put in a threat to get out of a test jfl