Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some motivational boost for all of us

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/27/e4/a627e4762f9db2736b0ba19b467847a6.png

a627e4762f9db2736b0ba19b467847a6.png

I think it is good to motivate anyone on this site but I lost my motivation a long time ago...

Motivation is something for Hopecels

YOU WONT MAKE ME PLAY WITH MY HANDS AGAIN

The problem is that i was dealt no fucking cards at all to play with.

Unless you weren't dealt any hands, then you're fucked.

I think it is good to motivate anyone on this site but I lost my motivation a long time ago...

Motivation is something for Hopecels

Yeah, just a ray of sunshine in this depressing website.

Nobody will ever acknowledge that you were dealt a shitty hand though. They will JWF you.

Yeah, just a ray of sunshine in this depressing website.

It's not really sunshine when you take into account that in a game of Poker you can literally lose everything if someone has a better hand than you.

this is an extremely bluepilled cope tbh

The poker analogy is a good one but I don't get why normies love throwing it around when it's actually pretty blackpill

Exactly.

Getting dealt a fucking offsuit 2,7. Wtf am I supposed to do with this? LMAO

Last edited:
If you get dealt a completely shit hand then you're fucked, you can play but you'll lose.

The poker analogy is a good one but I don't get why normies love throwing it around when it's actually pretty blackpill

That's right.

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

Its filled to the brim with teenage girls and betas and whiteknights, i cant believe its still in business
yeah man it's the most cucked website in the world