Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some more suifuel at the supermarket

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
There was this chadlite working at the checkout and a roastie in front of me. They were literally having a conversation like they had know each other for years and she asked for his number. He was friendly and smiling to almost all the customers in contrast to the autistic subhuman I saw at the checkout couple of days ago

Chads are happy and charismatic because of the way they've been treated their entire lives due to their good looks, not because of some personality they worked on.

Cause chads get treated better by EVERYONE, i used to work as a cashier when i was younger and i'd get treated shit by management and only got older people being somewhat nice to me.
Whilst the Chad cashier would get continual smiles and have a great time at work.
Ended up with me getting laid off
the Chad used to steal from the workplace and nothing at all happened to him.

Ended up with me getting laid

1a5.jpg

Chads are happy and charismatic because of the way they've been treated their entire lives due to their good looks, not because of some personality they worked on.

im invisible at there ,why dafuq i should care about my surroundings in an supermarket, no wonder why i can steal everytime and they dont do shit

this makes a lot of sense.