Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Some men are just not chosen by women" - A rant

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I kinda believe that there are some men out there who just don't have anything technically wrong with them, at least not totally. They're not ugly per se, just unappealing. I think I have seen some other guys out there who may fall into this group. I believe I am one of those.

Okay, I may be coping, and I won't go into details, but I don't personally feel I'm that of an ugly guy. I don't know, maybe the circumstances, maybe the age I was born in. Who knows, I definitely have seen uglier guys than me with girls. And don't get me wrong, I try a lot, god only knows how much I try lol, it just seems like I'm never getting anything out of it.

Maybe I guess it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time, which I never am. Who knows, some people just lack luck. It's either a lack of looks or a lack of luck. Maybe both.

And now I feel so inadequate to this world, everything I had in my mind, all things I once thought could help me, I see falling apart as time goes by. A big chunk of cope I can no longer sustain as a source of hope. I feel like I was left behind in this hellish race life seems to be. It's just so pointless...

Luck only plays a subtle role in your life. For 99% of people it's common factors that plays. Looks, money, status. If you think they were really uglier than you then you're mostly coping OR they had more money / status than you in most cases.
Also you're probably a bit autistic which would explain a good chunk of it.

Luck only plays a subtle role in your life. For 99% of people it's common factors that plays. Looks, money, status. If you think they were really uglier than you then you're mostly coping OR they had more money / status than you in most cases.
Also you're probably a bit autistic which would explain a good chunk of it.
Luck doesn't play a subtle role. Luck determines in which country you are born, who are your parents, if you happen to go to a nice school...
Your life is pretty much predetermined from the moment you are born. Yes, some extraordinary individuals go above and beyond and manage to break the cycle, but for most of us, the circumstances you are brought into will be similar to those of your departure.

Good thread op I’m a 4/10 on a good day but that doesn’t cut it in today’s standards man. Luck and geo maxing is our only hope or rape

Luck doesn't play a subtle role. Luck determines in which country you are born, who are your parents, if you happen to go to a nice school...
Your life is pretty much predetermined from the moment you are born. Yes, some extraordinary individuals go above and beyond and manage to break the cycle, but for most of us, the circumstances you are brought into will be similar to those of your departure.
I meant luck by things such as people you encounter etc. What you said is determinism. I agree with you overall so doesn't matter.

If you don't feel you are that ugly then either you are larping in your basement all day expecting foids to TNT your wall and jump on your dick or you are in fact ugly. There are only so many possibilities. It is very easy to test this however just answer 2 questions.

1. Did you ever approach? (try to make foid friends at school/party/etc... socially acceptable places to approach, I don't mean random street approaching).

2. Did you use Tinder (including location fraud Tinder)

If you done neither then idk what you expect to happen really. Maybe you're just another fucking cancer youngcel I fucking hate youngcels you know, nothing personal it's just that 99.99% of them turn out to be fakecels, larpers or other bunch of shit and leave the forum eventually to make fun of us. Are you under 18?

Honestly all under 18s should just be permabanned for their own sake tbh ded srs.

Also stop phrasing this like a humble brag :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree:

I don't need to be reminded that I'm the only truecel here.

There is always an explanation that's what being blackpilled is all about, understanding why.

Most men didn't reproduce and monogamy was the only thing that gave men like us a fighting chance. We're going back to the caveman days so until a wise beta cuck invents something (like religion JFL) we're just left to rot as foids continue to pollute and poison this great planet.

At this point i hope for WW3, come on Putin you cuck. If i have to lose, the rest should lose too, kek.

Your life is pretty much predetermined from the moment you are born.
brutal tbh, this is the hardest pill to swallow
literally everything you do is inconsequential and worthless, there is no escape from clown world

Good thread op I’m a 4/10 on a good day but that doesn’t cut it in today’s standards man. Luck and geo maxing is our only hope or rape
Yeah, it seems we're born in the wrong moment, it sucks.

"I feel like I've been prepared to live in a world that no longer exists..." I remember one of HBTDL livestreams I watched recently where he says something along those lines

If you don't feel you are that ugly then either you are larping in your basement all day expecting foids to TNT your wall and jump on your dick or you are in fact ugly. There are only so many possibilities. It is very easy to test this however just answer 2 questions.

1. Did you ever approach? (try to make foid friends at school/party/etc... socially acceptable places to approach, I don't mean random street approaching).

2. Did you use Tinder (including location fraud Tinder)

If you done neither then idk what you expect to happen really. Maybe you're just another fucking cancer youngcel I fucking hate youngcels you know, nothing personal it's just that 99.99% of them turn out to be fakecels, larpers or other bunch of shit and leave the forum eventually to make fun of us. Are you under 18?

Honestly all under 18s should just be permabanned for their own sake tbh ded srs.

Also stop phrasing this like a humble brag :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree:

I don't need to be reminded that I'm the only truecel here.
Sorry bro I'm just being honest, I just don't want people to think I'm this giga truecel subhuman when I'm not.

I did both, approaching and Tinder and other online stuff. To be quite frank, I don't feel like Tinder is a legit way to meet women, not anymore. Matches don't mean much, most women ghost and are just in there for the attention seeking. I may try the approach thing once again in the future, last time I did was like a year ago and I was brutally rejected.

As for the age not at all, I'm tecnically an early zoomer but I don't really feel like I belong to this demographic. My parents are gen X, I didn't really grow up with much technology, yada yada... I just don't feel connected to the late zoomer children.

Yeah, it seems we're born in the wrong moment, it sucks.

"I feel like I've been prepared to live in a world that no longer exists..." I remember one of HBTDL livestreams I watched recently where he says something along those lines

Sorry bro I'm just being honest, I just don't want people to think I'm this giga truecel subhuman when I'm not.

I did both, approaching and Tinder and other online stuff. To be quite frank, I don't feel like Tinder is a legit way to meet women, not anymore. Matches don't mean much, most women ghost and are just in there for the attention seeking. I may try the approach thing once again in the future, last time I did was like a year ago and I was brutally rejected.

As for the age not at all, I'm tecnically an early zoomer but I don't really feel like I belong to this demographic. My parents are gen X, I didn't really grow up with much technology, yada yada... I just don't feel connected to the late zoomer children.
Don’t feel bad bro really a few people here are true cels 1/10 0/10 most people here are 2-4

Most ugly guys you see with foids, have something behind it, money, status, thugmaxx and other shit.

And I personally think looking masculine is as important as looking good, so maybe the guy is ugly, but masculine at some extent.

But don't feel bad, a lot of men are in our situation, we are not an insigificant percentage

I'm a 3/10 or 2/10 realistically speaking
but when it comes to women, specifically the average braindead zoomer normie girl, i'm a zero out of ten

I'm a 3/10 or 2/10 realistically speaking
but when it comes to women, specifically the average braindead zoomer normie girl, i'm a zero out of ten
It's completely over when it comes to zoomer chicks, I've noticed they are way harder than older generations. Those girls are chad-only from the womb.

It's completely over when it comes to zoomer chicks, I've noticed they are way harder than older generations. Those girls are chad-only from the womb.
6/10 minimum
5/10 and below means you are perma virgin

I kinda believe that there are some men out there who just don't have anything technically wrong with them, at least not totally. They're not ugly per se, just unappealing. I think I have seen some other guys out there who may fall into this group. I believe I am one of those.

Okay, I may be coping, and I won't go into details, but I don't personally feel I'm that of an ugly guy. I don't know, maybe the circumstances, maybe the age I was born in. Who knows, I definitely have seen uglier guys than me with girls. And don't get me wrong, I try a lot, god only knows how much I try lol, it just seems like I'm never getting anything out of it.

Maybe I guess it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time, which I never am. Who knows, some people just lack luck. It's either a lack of looks or a lack of luck. Maybe both.

And now I feel so inadequate to this world, everything I had in my mind, all things I once thought could help me, I see falling apart as time goes by. A big chunk of cope I can no longer sustain as a source of hope. I feel like I was left behind in this hellish race life seems to be. It's just so pointless...
That would be me

He means other than those predetermined things
For e.g going to an average school as an ugly guy. No matter what country or school you get, no one will like you