Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some men are born with everything

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
There are two guys in my uni course. They are both part of the smartest people in my course. They learn thibgs so fast, like computers. They both are from syria, learned german and speak it near perfectly. The IQ mog is a bit scary tbh.

But they are not just only high IQ, no...they are both tall af, too. They are taller than 6ft and the tallest fags in my course. Both also have full hair and are not showing any signs of balding. They simply dont look like nerds who study all day and have no life.

Some men are blessed with everything in this world. Tall height, symmetrical faces and high IQ.
On the other hand you have men who have nothing. They are short, they are dumb and they are balding and working a shitty job.

For example there is me who has trouble speaking and cant form proper sentences, is the dumbest in his uni course, studys all the time but still has shit marks or doesnt pass and is a short ugly curry on top of it.

Last edited:
Life isn’t fair

For me seeing Chads born rich infuriates me so much.