Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment some low inhib shit i did across the years

motherfucker8

motherfucker8

Clandestine Blaze
★★★★
-at youth 12-14 id jack off during class, id sit behind this 1 foid who had a nice ass in our class and everytime she'd bend over forward to read off what the guy infront of her typed that the teacher was saying, and i'd be sitting behind her always jacking off
-same age, something i'd do at the beach is pull my dick out and grope/hump random girls then act like it's an accident, it was my favorite activity, one time this fat foid with a big ass got so mad and started telling me off and i just said ''haha this is the beach its normal''
-teenage years were quiet, i got angsty and most of my sexuality was private
-college years id go into the girl's toilet, stay inside and jerk off til i cum while hearing foid convos and voices, wait for it to get empty and leave
-i went to this coffee shop once and the male toilet was on maintenance, i walked into the female one and after pissing and cumming i took out my cock and rubbed it on the toilet seat so that every foid that comes in sits on it
-i had a crush on this one girl from college, there was a place where we all leave our bags and i went in locked the door and went through her bag, found her stuff and took it out and rubbed my cock all over it i also came in her bag and left
-i often went commando/or put my dick out of the underwear and girls accidentally end up touching cock
-i followed foids around jacking off and taking creepshots
-i used to talk to this foid and made her give me her instagram password, I stole all her girlfriends nudes plus her nudes from instagram dms, they were saved plus I'd watch their convos and take pics of their nudes (inb4 fakecel we never did anything, not dating, no sex, no kissing, no flirting nothing just talking)

this is all fake and i'm just doing this as a social experiment to test forum reactions

Are you still a low inhib person?

I actually jerked off in class when I was 8 or so lmao. I eventually got caught and it was so embarrassing

hahahaha the funniest thing i made a foid friend send me her feet picture then told her im cumming to them tonight

I actually jerked off in class when I was 8 or so lmao. I eventually got caught and it was so embarrassing
i legit did it for like a whole year in class when i discovered masturbation, i couldn't stop myself
i maybe the person with the highest libido to ever walk this earth, if i could have sex i'd be a sex addict

The foid who I had a crush on, she legit thought i was a psycho killer, she told me she felt like i was gonna murder her one day
freaking brutal if i was good looking she'd have thought it's cute, i have never done anything to her aside from make eye contact a bit

One of the funniest stories is this bully guy told this professor that this other dude was jerking off in class and not me and the dude got slapped so fucking hard he cried like a bitch lmao
idk why that guy told on him he was a dickhead chad who fought with me all the time
also one time he told a female professor about me jerking off and i just denied it and she believed jfl

I don't remember much fun stuff from when I was younger, think I was pretty much nofap during uni tho. not intentionally, just bc who tf is going to get off to uggo british whores

Did do some fun stuff, especially since in HS I figured out a decent way to get into school premises after-hours when there was barely anyone there. could pretty much just walk around screwing with shit, did that a couple times. but not degen shit sadly, can't remember the last time I actually did anything out of lust. foids here spend every night getting drunk and fucking but their paltry appearance is enough to turn one into a monk

No cause I broke my phone and whatsapp chats all booted
retarded shit
but the picture is burned in my brain and can bring it up whenever
Damn I was gonna ask you to send it lmaoo

I don't remember much fun stuff from when I was younger, think I was pretty much nofap during uni tho. not intentionally, just bc who tf is going to get off to uggo british whores

Did do some fun stuff, especially since in HS I figured out a decent way to get into school premises after-hours when there was barely anyone there. could pretty much just walk around screwing with shit, did that a couple times. but not degen shit sadly, can't remember the last time I actually did anything out of lust. foids here spend every night getting drunk and fucking but their paltry appearance is enough to turn one into a monk
lol my biggest goal is to get some foid panties somehow i will be having a field day with that

lol my biggest goal is to get some foid panties somehow i will be having a field day with that
based

reminds me of how limp bizkit once gave an album the working title 'panty sniffer' or sth. epic

gl, the OP is based and hopefully you have further successes

you are the great pERsonality that foids deserve

based

reminds me of how limp bizkit once gave an album the working title 'panty sniffer' or sth. epic

gl, the OP is based and hopefully you have further successes

you are the great pERsonality that foids deserve
Thank you sire
lol speaking of sniffing i once sniffed a girl's shoes at a sleepover with friends
i no longer have any friends lol