Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some literal homicide fuel shit just happened to me

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
So I was on my way home from college. I got to the bus stop and waited for a bus...eventually when it came, it was packed to the brim with people so I was very hesitant about getting on.

THIS FUCKING OLD LADY LITERALLY grabbed my arm and threw it and bumped me, even though I was nowhere near in her way. So I said, "What the fuck bitch, say excuse me." This fucking old Russian whore started arguing with me and shit and ended up calling the police, but luckily for me, the next bus that wasn't even near as full as the first one came and I got on and left.

The nerve of these fucking whores to do shit like this and then act like THEY are the victim legitimately makes my blood boil. I was so fucking angry my stomach almost exploded from adrenaline. Fuck this universe, I cannot even go to college in PEACE WITHOUT THESE FUCKING CUNTS DOING SHIT LIKE THIS.

ya entitled old cunts are the worse

you should have sued her for aggression

nausea said:
you should have sued her for aggression

i honestly would but, i just wanted to go home and relax. technically, she literally assaulted me.

whogivesafucc said:
i honestly would but, i just wanted to go home and relax. technically, she literally assaulted me.

yes those beasts must pay someway

wack her in the face. Until you learn to put women in their place they will never learn

Old ladies are the WORST.

Fucking femoids, I feel you bhai. This shit happens to me all the time.

Crazy how she has gotten away with it and also its good that you defended for yourself.

Hopefully, your alright man.

You should've said suka bliet.

QuantumDummy said:
You should've said suka bliet.

I'm actually Russian but those old whores always think I'm American for some reason. Thing is, no one even really seemed to care, I just wanted to get the fuck out asap lol

idkwattodowithlife said:
Crazy how she has gotten away with it and also its good that you defended for yourself.
Hopefully, your alright man.

Thanks. I'm good

She is looking for some drama in her daily life, she is a toxic person, mate. It sucks that there is a social morality code that will deem her the right one and you the wrong one, because she is old and a woman, and you are a young man...

Jeez, resisting the urge to punch her in the mouth must've been difficult. I fucking hate entitled, arrogant old people.