Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some lifefuel for British shortcels

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★

Five-year-olds in Britain are on average up to seven centimetres shorter than their peers in other wealthy nations, in a trend described as “pretty startling”.

A poor national diet has been highlighted as a major culprit in Britain’s fall down international rankings of child height.

The average five-year-old boy in the UK is 112.5cm tall, against 119.6cm in the Netherlands — the comparable country with the tallest children. The average girl is 111.7cm tall, while her Dutch counterpart would be 118.4cm tall.

It's fucking hilarious that they're attributing this to "economics" and "diet". Which are both obviously ridiculous. Brits are fatter than ever, and overconsumption is what causes height increases. It's obviously due to immigration. Italy, Spain and France are seeing height rises. The UK, Germany and the US are seeing height falls. The only variable which can cause such a drastic decrease is importing millions of people from impoverished countries, in the case of the UK, India and Pakistan.

Brown men = short

Middle class white men = tall

See it all the time, feel bad for when brown women start wanting tall white chads

Brutal pakipill

I don't like British voice
Very squeaky

The mass immigrationpill

The UK, Germany and the US are seeing height falls.
I live in Germany and I think its the polar opposite, even ethnics are nowadays usually atleast 175cm++ by the time they reach 16. I made a thread here before how i got heightmogged by ethnic 7th graders and even girls. It seems like the people get taller and taller with every generation

@Pancakecel you hear that lad we might ascend with our femcel oneitis

Ohhhhh little baby gonna cry agoo goo gaa gaa
Says the literal teen, and the one who follows me around on random threads. Rent free in your little head as always, cuck boy...

I live in Germany and I think its the polar opposite, even ethnics are nowadays usually atleast 175cm++ by the time they reach 16. I made a thread here before how i got heightmogged by ethnic 7th graders and even girls. It seems like the people get taller and taller with every generation
That seems anecdotal mate. But then this is 5 year olds and seems like an anomaly. Maybe these 5 year olds will grow tall when they hit puberty after consuming the western diet all their lives. The best way to maximise your height is to eat as much as you can as a kid, and through puberty. I think Europeans also got good height genes from the Eastern European Caucasians who first emigrated into Europe, and who we're mostly descended from: https://qz.com/561034/how-europeans-became-tall-and-fair-skinned-8500-years-ago

Says the literal teen, and the one who follows me around on random threads. Rent free in your little head as always, cuck boy...
1v1 me on fortnite bitch

also. just to look at it. why is a trend of people getting shorter "pretty startling". it implies being short is bad. jfl. normies admit the truth in the weirdest ways

It's fucking hilarious that they're attributing this to "economics" and "diet". Which are both obviously ridiculous. Brits are fatter than ever, and overconsumption is what causes height increases. It's obviously due to immigration. Italy, Spain and France are seeing height rises. The UK, Germany and the US are seeing height falls. The only variable which can cause such a drastic decrease is importing millions of people from impoverished countries, in the case of the UK, India and Pakistan.
Also , it's probably because women are selecting more face
All the Dutch are tall and ugly so it make sense
Also
Children height is not the final height

wth
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @K1ng N0th1ng @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @anandkonda @Mecoja @Grotesque Deformity @WacoGoesDown @Gorogorogoro-chan
Bro :feelskek:

wth
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @K1ng N0th1ng @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @anandkonda
Dnl, but if I had to guess you recorded yourself saying your usual cucked shit. Or is it another clip you have saved on your pc, just like all the random bbc thoughts that you have saved too. Wouldn't surprise me...

wth
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @K1ng N0th1ng @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @anandkonda @Mecoja @Grotesque Deformity @WacoGoesDown @Gorogorogoro-chan
the music is goated here ai is so good wth i would know how to play this in another 20 years

fuck
wth
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fuck off jakov

Copefuel clickbait, because the "7cm" is comparing it to the Netherlands, which is genetically taller anyways.

I feel bad for british saars, they're becoming poorer and poorer day by day, and shorter what use of winning the war when germans are going to be a foot taller than you

Copefuel clickbait, because the "7cm" is comparing it to the Netherlands, which is genetically taller anyways.
It's comparing it to the rest of Europe. Learntoreadcel.

*119.6cm - 112.5cm ~= 7cm

:feelsthink:
In 1985 British boys and girls ranked 69 out of 200 countries for average height aged five. At the time they were on average 111.4 and 111 cm tall respectively. British boys are now 102nd, and girls 96th.
If you look at the graph, it starts to flatline at the precise moment mass immigration began. Which was around 1997. It went from well under 100k/year to around 250k/year, net. While Italy's has risen the most, Italy being basically the only homogeneous western European country left.

If you look at the graph, it starts to flatline at the precise moment mass immigration began. Which was around 1997. It went from well under 100k/year to around 250k/year, net. While Italy's has risen the most, Italy being basically the only homogeneous western European country left.
True. and we've had almost no economic growth since 2007.

britishcels need to wait until the new generation of shortcels grows up and then they will be moggers when it comes to height

The manlet browncel lost to the taller white normie in the elections

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back