Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some kids ran away from me today

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
I got two reactions today. I left my house the same time a neighbour was leaving theirs. It was a lady and her daughter. They saw me and for some reason, the daughter bumped into the mother as she tried to rush past her. They both started laughing. The next reaction was later as I was going to work. I was minding my business, and two Somali kids up ahead were watching me/anticipating me. As I pass they cling to their mother. I just laughed it off. Why do I even bother leaving the house?

Oh I remember reading kids actually able to understand who is ugly who is not

This.

In other news Kim Kardashian's 5 year old daughter (North West) is now a (sexualised) glamour model (google it).

Yep. Young kids often stare at me when I go to the shops, which wouldn't be that bad, but then the parents say something like "don't stare at people who look like that" or variations...
Fucking ragefuel. Has happened numerous times too.
"Mum what happened to his face" shut the fuck up you little cunt kid.

Yep. Young kids often stare at me when I go to the shops, which wouldn't be that bad, but then the parents say something like "don't stare at people who look like that" or variations...
damn this is brutal.. nowadays most parents are cunts

Yep. Lookism begins at a very young age.

Fucking cunts. The kids are one thing, but for their parents to encourage that behaviour is disgusting.

Yep. Lookism begins at a very young age.

Fucking cunts. The kids are one thing, but for their parents to encourage that behaviour is disgusting.
yes. in a normal world their parents should warn them

This happened to me yesterday and it reminded me of this thread.

I walked into Subway and there were two typically annoying, obnoxious loud kids in with their mum. As soon as I walked in, they shut up and turned and stared at me. They just kept staring at me - I was aware of them doing so out of the corner of my eye. I just ignored them completely but it just got me thinking about how it happens to people here.

As another example, a few weeks ago I was in a restaurant. I walked up to an empty table to pick up a menu, and a guy at the adjacent table saw me coming and quickly grabbed his bag and pulled it towards him. Now, he was on the other side of the table, and there were several others with him, and there was no way I could have got to his bag short of pole vaulting over the table - but he just sees a below average looking guy approaching his semi-general vicinity and immediately assumes the worst.

Pathetic.

Little cunts need to learn some mannERs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back