Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some individuals that go ER hardly get recognition.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Pekka Eric Auvinen

Like this faggot Pekka-Eric Auvinen who had more kills than Elliot, and was also incel and heavily bullied. He went Cho on his classmates in 2007.

probably because incel was only considered a mainstream topic post Elliot, hence why every incel going ER after it are the only ones getting recognition

probably because incel was only considered a mainstream topic post Elliot, hence why every incel going ER after it are the only ones getting recognition
Christopher Harper Mercer isn't talked about too much

all the stuff ER left behind got him lots of recognition compared to other shooters

all the stuff ER left behind got him lots of recognition compared to other shooters
Probably this.
Also i push to get George Sodini to be known since he payed for PUA crap.

I remember him. It caused a little bit of stir because he was active on YouTube - i mean YouTube back in those days was kind of cringe and a lot of the content was low effort. He used to make videos about stuff including social darwinism. I think a few people had video arguments with him including theamazingathiest and possibly Immendham.

Quite a few people were not surprised when he went on a killing spree. Several people gave interviews to the media about it afterwards.

Christopher Harper Mercer isn't talked about too much
Came in to mention him. True incel and got more kills too. Honestly without the videos I'm not sure the media would have ever latched onto ER. Nobody reads manifestos so that really helped him. Cho's clips were just too out there to appreciate.

Also probably helped that his Daddy went on TV right away when most go into hiding. Pure narcissism.

This is why manifestos matter tbh. Both Elliot and whitecuck breivik made them.

very little recognition