Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some incels look good as kids and get ugly with age

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I looked through my old photos and realized it was not my case. It was over for me from the start

I was ugly as a kid but I was a lot lighter skinned than what I am now, which is a big factor on whether a curry is attractive

I used to be a white chad until the age of 10, now I look like a subhuman sandnigger

Last edited:
I was a good looking kid

as a kid the jaw wasnt a problem. then it never developed so nothing ever began

I used to be kinda cute as a kid. Then something happened and my eyes got droopy, skin under my chin started hanging and I turned into a creature of the night from some fantasy world

I wasnt cute or pretty as a kid.

I used to be really cute as a kid, I even had girls in My class crush on me and Kiss me for no reason. I then turned subhuman due to puberty.

I used to be really cute as a kid, I even had girls in My class crush on me and Kiss me for no reason. I then turned subhuman due to puberty.
Same, girls used to like me for no reason, I didn't even notice it until later in life when I started to think and analyze. But it all came to an end when other boys grew up and I remained a short manlet with baby face.

I always looked like shit , I hate my baby pictures so i burned them all 15 years ago.

Yeah when i hit puberty i started having acne so yeah and it has never gone

i was always ugly , ive got photos of me as a kid where i straight up look evil because of how ugly i looked , it never began for me
:society:

Same, girls used to like me for no reason, I didn't even notice it until later in life when I started to think and analyze. But it all came to an end when other boys grew up and I remained a short manlet with baby face.
Yeah I also turned out to be a babyfaced manlet. I Wonder if it is due to low hgh during puberty that is making is go from cute as kids to Short babyfaced subhumans after puberty.

I had a permanent receeded hairline look since I came to the planet

Was always ugly in fact I was 30 kg overweight till 17. I now look littile better

I was a fucking pretty kid . I remember when I was 8-9 everyone thought I'm gonna become a chad when I grow up.

I remember my friend's sister who was 5-6 years older used to buy me chocolates and candies.

My mom's friends used to tell me "you're gonna be a good looking boy when you grow up and girls will be all over you"

But guess what? That didn't fucking happen. I turned in to the ugliest dude in the whole family. Every family member deep inside knows I'm ugly. My cousin,uncles and aunts treated me differently when I started to look like shit. My cousin made fun of my nose in front of everyone and later I found out she told my other cousins I will never be able to have a girlfriend. Even my sister once told me no one is going to date me to my mom.

Not to mention all of my friends in school made fun of my face

I used to be kinda cute i guess, now i look like an ogre

i was a good kid everyone used to compliment me but that changed as i hit puberty tho:fuk:

Puberty and mouth breathing ruined me.

Some incels still look like kids even when they become adults.