Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some incel questions.

N

Neal

Waiting for info.
-
1. Anyone know of any incels that make websites? It doesn't have to be about being an incel, it can be on science, economics, politics, etc.

2. Does anyone know of any incels with hot sisters or hot moms? Cuz, somehow, hot women just don't seem to give birth to incel sons... Has this been discussed before?

Now I want to say something about me, as this is my 1st post here. I am also an incel (35 year-old virgin). But the interesting thing is, I am also an employment-cel. Meaning, all the jobs I had were either part-time, or minimum wage. Despite having a 4-year college degree. So basically, "the Republican man" does not want to hire me. And if you want to add race as a variable, most jobs I had where I'm the only White guy, everyone else are gang bangers, have bad attendance, show up late to work, etc. And the jobs I mostly had are broke-companies, so they don't pay me minimum wage because they want to, but because they can't afford to. Basically, I hate broke businesses the same way I hate broke landlords. I spend some years in Bodybuilding forums, and I do find and read threads by incels that are not employment-cels, meaning they work in the CS field making $80,000/year, so, that part they can't complain about.

Anyways, this is my 1st incel forum. I spent most of my Internet years in Pokemon forums and Pokemon chatrooms (since I was 12 and 13 years old, 35 now), get permanently banned from them of course. I have been on some forums for websites on pick-up artists, some that I am permanently banned in, and some don't allow you to actually post pics of the women you were trying to attract. From Chicago.

2. Does anyone know of any incels with hot sisters or hot moms? Cuz, somehow, hot women just don't seem to give birth to incel sons... Has this been discussed before?
That's just false bro.

Also what's a "hot mom"... is she "hot" if she was hot when she gave birth?

My dad was a chad and he is 6'2, my mom was good looking to when they made me. I got a disorder that messes with your head and face. I'm 26, and a KHHV (aka "truecel" – never kissed, held hands, or hugged).

You haven't been on here long, otherwise you wouldn't say that!

I have the feeling you won't stick around here for long:feelsjuice:

Are you the one from IT who made a post yesterday about wanting to do research on us?

Joined Mar 19, 2023
Posts 1
Online 19m

Are you the one from IT who made a post yesterday about wanting to do research on us?
if it is then its better this ITcel doing his research asking us than with incelhaters that is like asking a woman what is a mgtow instead of asking it to a mgtow himself

GrAYest GrAYnigger to every GrAY.

I wouldn't call her hot but my sister has a Chad boyfriend who she loudly has sex with whilst I rot in my room (I'm 10 years older than her), any foid can have that even the 3/10 ones who looksmatch me.
get permanently banned from them of course.
Truecel trait.

We Got Him GIF

OK GrAYcel federal agent

JoinedMar 19, 2023Posts1Online19m

What's your degree in?

What's your degree in?
My BS in chemistry, minor in computer science, From a state university. Had a few lab tech jobs. Though most of my jobs are just in the manufacturing industry, which is heavily minimum wage.

Incels don't tend to be sociology or social work majors?

Btw, being an employment-cel, causes me to go for Hispanic girls than White women. So low income, gang-infested neighborhoods.

My BS in chemistry, minor in computer science, From a state university. Had a few lab tech jobs. Though most of my jobs are just in the manufacturing industry, which is heavily minimum wage.

Incels don't tend to be sociology or social work majors?

Btw, being an employment-cel, causes me to go for Hispanic girls than White women. So low income, gang-infested neighborhoods.
Chemistry is hard. I was thinking of cooking up some beauty creams and perfumes to sell but I don't know how. Or even making a coca-cola sort of drink, fizzy water with sugar and some flavour and colour.

So for those that wonder what I do with my life. I hand out pamphlets. On atheism. Best place to go for that? The beach. Look for girls dressed sluttily, i.e., wearing thongs. They're less likely to be into religion. While the average simp is handing flyers on Jehovah's Witnesses, do the opposite. Hispanic girls don't go to the beach solo, but White women do. Have a part 2 pamphlet ready in case you accidentally bump into the same girl say years later. Part 2 can be erotic literature, while still on atheism.

1. Anyone know of any incels that make websites? It doesn't have to be about being an incel, it can be on science, economics, politics, etc.

Now I want to say something about me, as this is my 1st post here. I am also an incel (35 year-old virgin). But the interesting thing is, I am also an employment-cel. Meaning, all the jobs I had were either part-time, or minimum wage. Despite having a 4-year college degree. So basically, "the Republican man" does not want to hire me. And if you want to add race as a variable, most jobs I had where I'm the only White guy, everyone else are gang bangers, have bad attendance, show up late to work, etc. And the jobs I mostly had are broke-companies, so they don't pay me minimum wage because they want to, but because they can't afford to. Basically, I hate broke businesses the same way I hate broke landlords. I spend some years in Bodybuilding forums, and I do find and read threads by incels that are not employment-cels, meaning they work in the CS field making $80,000/year, so, that part they can't complain about.

Anyways, this is my 1st incel forum. I spent most of my Internet years in Pokemon forums and Pokemon chatrooms (since I was 12 and 13 years old, 35 now), get permanently banned from them of course. I have been on some forums for websites on pick-up artists, some that I am permanently banned in, and some don't allow you to actually post pics of the women you were trying to attract. From Chicago.
1. The creators of incel.is.
2. Don't know but I do know a lot of people that are brothers and sister in which the sister is much hotter than the brother. The opposite is harder to find.

my mom was very attractive when she was young, and my sister was a cheerleader in high school, and a popular one at that, which tells you what she looked like at my age. meanwhile, i look subhuman. so yeah, attractive women can produce ugly sons.

For an easy question.

Has anyone ever been like permanently banned from a forum after they find out you're an incel? For example, you can be at an engineering forum, asking engineering questions, and months later something happens which causes you to talk about attracting women and you start a thread on that and the staff are quick to permanently ban you.

For a harder question.

Has anyone ever applied to something was denied, but won, in an appeal? And this question is not quite meant to be Internet-related.

For me, it's never happened before, But I will say a situation where I "almost" won an appeal.

I once lost my credit card, and deactivated it. But someone found it and tried swiping it for ~$550 at a Macy's, was denied, 2 minutes later, another attempt of ~$450, still denied. So what do I do? I go to Macy's to try to send their surveillance camera photos to the police, to make it quicker for the police. Well Macy's refused. They made the "unfortunately the police have to contact us 1st." And sending them emotional letters didn't help. And since no money was actually stolen, the police don't care to find the guy either.

I will post a story where I "almost won an appeal." I was once arrested for going to the sewers, and I was wearing a bullet-proof vest. To make a long story short, the charge was reckless conduct, which prosecutors dropped (no victims other than the officers) but I never got my stuff back. So I appealed to the Illinois Appellate Court, a 4-panel judge. 1st I motion'd to have a public defender, all 4 judges denied, saying that's only for cases where people have a conviction. Then, when it was the prosecutors turn, rather than arguing why I should not have my bulletproof vest back, they argued because I beat the case and did not have a conviction, then I should not be allowed to make an appeal. And weeks go by, the judges favored the prosecutor, in a 3-1 vote. O well.

5. Has this forum had members help each other out before? Like rich incels that have hired poor incels where they met in this forum 1st.

6. Also, does anyone know of any incels that lost their virginity in their 30s? Or late 20s? What's their story on that?

7. Are there slut-shamers in this forum? It seems like it. From my pregnant woman photos thread.

8. Any incels are winter-people? Cuz I'm summer, I love it when women walk out with less clothing, so I'm never a winter-person.

The forum rules does not allow non-incels to join, right? So what happens if a member here loses their virginity, they can't publicly announce it or they'll get banned, or something? How does that work.

Btw, I'm wondering what are the drawing-the-line of an incel. Some people believe that if you paid to lose your virginity, it doesn't count, and you can still credit to being an incel.

The forum rules does not allow non-incels to join, right? So what happens if a member here loses their virginity, they can't publicly announce it or they'll get banned, or something? How does that work.

Btw, I'm wondering what are the drawing-the-line of an incel. Some people believe that if you paid to lose your virginity, it doesn't count, and you can still credit to being an incel.
You're glowing hard

There's gotta be some college grads in this forum...

Anyone here go to grocery stores and restaurants with the hottest cashiers/waitresses? Tip hard? I don't drink so I don't go to bars, so restaurants for me it is. Then you can continuously spit game to the same set of waitresses.

Anybody here got some sort of specialty skill, like programming or professional career?

Nobody here makes websites?

I'll try to answer all your questions.
If we are talking about in general, kind of. I have my own personal website that I made that mimics the Geocities-era websites of yesteryear. I don't have much experience with all the crazy modern bullshit that websites are made of in the current year, however.
Never met enough self-proclaimed incels irl or to an extreme personal extent to come to this conclusion.
Has anyone ever been like permanently banned from a forum after they find out you're an incel? For example, you can be at an engineering forum, asking engineering questions, and months later something happens which causes you to talk about attracting women and you start a thread on that and the staff are quick to permanently ban you.
I haven't been permanently banned by a forum for being an incel, but in 2017, I went crazy with it on my Steam profile and I got persecuted by Steam mods. Had a few of my guides removed that were incel related and got community banned for a week.
5. Has this forum had members help each other out before? Like rich incels that have hired poor incels where they met in this forum 1st.
Nothing employment related, but some finance related stuff. There was an "Incelcon" many years ago where some richcel invited other incels to his mansion and I think got them all free prostitutes. There were also many giveaways in the past on this forum with monetary rewards, I haven't seen any in years, though. There was one incel in particular who gave away money like crazy in 2019-2020, I forgot his name, but he had a video of him literally burning money.
6. Also, does anyone know of any incels that lost their virginity in their 30s? Or late 20s? What's their story on that?
I know multiple who have, BUT all of them ascended through acquiring facial surgeries.
7. Are there slut-shamers in this forum? It seems like it. From my pregnant woman photos thread.
I would say almost everyone here follows at least loosely under that category.
8. Any incels are winter-people? Cuz I'm summer, I love it when women walk out with less clothing, so I'm never a winter-person.
I used to be a winter person until I moved up North. It's fucking hell here in the winter. I'm a fall climate person, but without the allergies.

As of today, and may be subject to change, talking about having sex with prostitutes IS allowed on here. Talking about having unpaid sex with a woman, regardless of the situation, is not. It's a highly controversial topic on this forum, as some on here have even been rejected by prostitutes.
Anyone here go to grocery stores and restaurants with the hottest cashiers/waitresses? Tip hard? I don't drink so I don't go to bars, so restaurants for me it is. Then you can continuously spit game to the same set of waitresses.
Tbh I'm not sure how to gauge that, I just go wherever I feel has good food, but I always tip 20% or more if I am being served, regardless of where I am dining/drinking.

If we are talking about in general, kind of. I have my own personal website that I made that mimics the Geocities-era websites of yesteryear. I don't have much experience with all the crazy modern bullshit that websites are made of in the current year, however.

Nothing employment related, but some finance related stuff. There was an "Incelcon" many years ago where some richcel invited other incels to his mansion and I think got them all free prostitutes. There were also many giveaways in the past on this forum with monetary rewards, I haven't seen any in years, though. There was one incel in particular who gave away money like crazy in 2019-2020, I forgot his name, but he had a video of him literally burning money.

Damn, at 13,000 posts, I guess that makes you the most qualified so far to reply in this thread.

My 1st website was a GeoCities. But now I learned to master HTML tables essentially. What'd you major in college?

Monetary awards for what?

Weird, somehow I'm not. If a girl sleeps with multiple guys, I'd prefer that. Why? Because that increase the chances she'll sleep with me. Though, because they take offense to be slut-shamed, I could do it for fun.

I find it ironic that you both posted in the same minute.

this is where you are wrong. both of my parents are good looking yet i am incel as fuck

I see there's a thread asking for subforum suggestions? What about geographic locations? I'm sure incels would rather share stories to nearby people rather than worldwide.

11. Don't the incels in this forum have brothers? And don't they introduce you to girls?

Here's another reason why I could be an incel.

I previously said I'm an employment-cel, meaning I only have part-time or minimum wage jobs. Which can hinder me a relationship with White women.

But I also, need 8 hours of sleep. I grew up thinking everyone needs 8 hours of sleep cuz both my parents need 8 hours of sleep, but as I grow older, then boy was I wrong, some people only need 4 hours of sleep.

So how can a man who needs 8 hours of sleep, be paired with a woman who only needs 4 hours of sleep? Mus suck to spend a hotel night with too.

Any incels here only need 4-5 hours of sleep?

Who tf need 4 hours of sleep, I need to meet them.
Most people who need only 4 hours of sleep are CEOs, Republicans, corporate people, etc. I wonder if any incels can be like that,

So for those that wonder what I do with my life. I hand out pamphlets. On atheism. Best place to go for that? The beach. Look for girls dressed sluttily, i.e., wearing thongs. They're less likely to be into religion. While the average simp is handing flyers on Jehovah's Witnesses, do the opposite. Hispanic girls don't go to the beach solo, but White women do. Have a part 2 pamphlet ready in case you accidentally bump into the same girl say years later. Part 2 can be erotic literature, while still on atheism.
Wait, what? You proselytize atheism?

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

My sister is a 10/10 Stacy. She was born 6 years earlier than me and got the good eggs of my mum

Wait, what? You proselytize atheism?

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
Women are into men that stand out. If the average joe shmoe hands out flyers on religion, then you stand out by doing the opposite. Especially for women that are the badass type, like at the beach, wear thongs and small bikinis. And unashamed.

My sister is a 10/10 Stacy. She was born 6 years earlier than me and got the good eggs of my mum
Has she ever introduced you to her female friends?

Women are into men that stand out. If the average joe shmoe hands out flyers on religion, then you stand out by doing the opposite. Especially for women that are the badass type, like at the beach, wear thongs and small bikinis. And unashamed.
Oh OK, you're just red pill coping.

12. Are any incels here actually a volcel? Meaning, they turned down a really hot girl, for sex, or so. And the reason they turned down a 10/10 or 9/10 is cuz they wanna revenge at all the women that rejected them, by rejecting a broad, and seeing how she handles it, and then learning from it. As well as boost their self-esteem.

13. Any incels been to therapy before, and what do they advise?

I think therapy is nothing but common-sense. There is no secret advice. It's just "find some hobbies." For distraction. Anyone disagree with that?

13. Any incels been to therapy before, and what do they advise?

I think therapy is nothing but common-sense. There is no secret advice. It's just "find some hobbies." For distraction. Anyone disagree with that?
You're not wrong that it serves well for distraction aka coping, but if the goal is meaningless passtime activities you can also find better ones that are actually fun, despite here's no benefits and the downsides are tremendous such as therapist hating you because she is a women and hates all the incels irrespective of social programming and getting youself on the government problemtic niggers list, plus getting gun ownership denied for burgercels

So I had previously asked before, has anyone been quick to get banned in other forums (can be like a science forum) after they found out you were an incel?

And I would like to add an add-on question to has anyone ever been fired or terminated a job also when they found out you were an incel?

Anyone ever had women get a hold of your bank account or credit card # and started scamming. And then you had to put a block to her. Iz happened to my Dad in his 80s.

Any incels still use flip phones and no driver's license? That's me for both.

I'm 1 of those guys where, until I get a real live-in girlfriend, then I'll upgrade to smartphone and get a car.

Seriously, the only people I text and phone call are my parents. So no need for a smartphone (everything else done on computer or laptop).

Similarly, you don't meet girls if you drive around in your own car, but you can (and others) from taking public transportation.

Any incels still use flip phones and no driver's license? That's me for both.

I'm 1 of those guys where, until I get a real live-in girlfriend, then I'll upgrade to smartphone and get a car.

Seriously, the only people I text and phone call are my parents. So no need for a smartphone (everything else done on computer or laptop).

Similarly, you don't meet girls if you drive around in your own car, but you can (and others) from taking public transportation.
I changed my phone once since 2016 and I'm driving license pilled with ptsd