Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some images i found on facebook.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190111 005809 Facebook
Screenshot 20190111 005706 Facebook
Screenshot 20190111 005726 Facebook
Screenshot 20190111 005738 Facebook

What do you think?

I think you need so stop posting this pictures. Artists like these take something painfully obvious and then turn it into a drawing and expect us to go

WOOOOOOOW THATS SO WOKE

I think you need so stop posting this pictures. Artists like these take something painfully obvious and then turn it into a drawing and expect us to go

WOOOOOOOW THATS SO WOKE
I have never posted this before lol. A eastern european group posted them, the BP is lowkey spreading to every corner.

I have never posted this before lol. A eastern european group posted them, the BP is lowkey spreading to every corner.
I'm an eastern european but those people are fucking low iq hitler should have enslaved us.

These are not just memes, these are real life.

the absolute state of normies

I'm an eastern european but those people are fucking low iq hitler should have enslaved us.
Now we are trying to adapt the american lifestyle instead of living a life of providing for your life while she ACTUALLY wouldnt cheat on you most times because they were scared. You were allowed to hit them and the police wouldnt do shit, even now you still can in certain EE countries but as soon as the full cuckoldry has unfolded onto us, it will be over for every corner of the earth.

those are low iq tbh normies are aware of that

Bluepilled as fuck. Modern foids do not even care about money. They only care about looks. If they cared about money then every old ass banker would have a 10/10 JB gf.

Bluepilled as fuck. Modern foids do not even care about money. They only care about looks. If they cared about money then every old ass banker would have a 10/10 JB gf.
I reckon the 2nd one isnt bluepilled. Its legit chad fucking stacy lol

Atleast they are aware that they go for money, they havent gotten to the looks stage yet.
@First loss

Don’t go on kikebook. Normie dungheap.

:feelsthink:

These are beta version free trial blackpills for normies.

yep that's blackpill illustrated

They manipulate to get whatever they need in the moment. All they care about is impulses and doing retarded things.