Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Some guys really can’t handle they’re no longer needed

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f0gaga/some_guys_really_cant_handle_theyre_no_longer/

So many guys are so offended over the fact we don’t think we need them. There’s always some guy who screeches about “discrimination”. Always some other guy frothing at the mouth to say that “men built society” as if we’re then obligated to date them. I’m not saying we don’t need men (or women) ever in the world. I’m saying we don’t need them personally. For example, the world needs engineers. Do I need an engineer in my personal life? Nope. The world needs farmers. Do I need to then personally get to know farmers, let them into my life, date them? Nope.

We don't want to fuck nerdy engineers or poor-ass farmers, but you better work for us and keep society running, or else! Oh but we don't need men btw :foidSoy:

Her examples prove blackpill even more because of stereotypical look and personality engineers and farmers have according to women

You should take a look at R/femalepessimism or something like that, it's so cagefuel, and toilets there use the term "Moid" to talk about men. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
shed drink engineers or farmers cum readily if he is 6’5 with nice jawline. All this meaningless words to just say: hot guy came on me and pissed on me and dumped me and now im bitter and hate on men

Foids only make good money due to DEI and affirmative action.

You should take a look at R/femalepessimism or something like that, it's so cagefuel, and bitches use the term "Moid" to talk about men. :feelskek: :feelskek:
WTF :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

shed drink engineers or farmers cum readily if he is 6’5 with nice jawline. All this meaningless words to just say: hot guy came on me and pissed on me and dumped me and now im bitter and hate on men
Tbh.

You should take a look at R/femalepessimism or something like that, it's so cagefuel, and bitches use the term "Moid" to talk about men. :feelskek: :feelskek:
crystalcafé moment. Obscure Hole chamber

kill all whores

She says she emphasizes having a companion rather than a provider. Then this cunt should explain why women absolutely DESPISE guys that earn less than them, are less educated or have less prestigious jobs, a modus operandi she herself applies i'm sure. This is a central problem in inceldom past college years, and it proves that she's full of shit. They don't want someone "fun to be around", women don't see men that way in general, as complete human beings that is.

And, supposedly, guys "don't compete against each other but against their quality of life single" well what does that mean in the end cupcake ? :feelskek: It's still about men having to be good enough so de facto having to compete, it's just that the price to pay is much higher.

Look how she wants to deflect the blame, typical foid behavior.

She says she emphasizes having a companion rather than a provider. Then this cunt should explain why women absolutely DESPISE guys that earn less than them, are less educated or have less prestigious jobs, a modus operandi she herself applies i'm sure. This is a central problem in inceldom past college years, and it proves that she's full of shit. They don't want someone "fun to be around", women don't see men that way in general, as complete human beings that is.

And, supposedly, guys "don't compete against each other but against their quality of life single" well what does that mean in the end cupcake ? :feelskek: It's still about men having to be good enough so de facto having to compete, it's just that the price to pay is much higher.

Look how she wants to deflect the blame, typical foid behavior.
Women are stupid.

You should take a look at R/femalepessimism or something like that, it's so cagefuel, and toilets there use the term "Moid" to talk about men. :feelskek: :feelskek:
I have no idea why women fetishize negativity so much, in the 2020s of all decades.

They won, the world is being rebuit for them, the world is as female supremacist as it has EVER been, and it will keep being that way.

Men lost, women won. The end.

And yet, a sub like femalepessimism exists.
Instead of enjoying the privileges the faggot in that Reddit post was rubbing in the face of every man on the verge of suicide, they feel the need to focus on shadow boxing issues that aren't there.

"If they don't make our lives better, why keep them around ?" AND WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT HUH ? :feelskek:

You really think she talks about a guy's moral fiber, life story, cute quirks or temperament ? Of course not, but i thought it was all about companionship :foidSoy: stupid liar. She's straight up lying to herself about her own hypergamic reflexes cause it's hard to deal with. Make her life better ? Yeah status, money and looks. Rudimentary blackpill stuff, what we were saying for years. We've gone full circle.

It's kinda disgusting how she tries to frame it like now that women are less in need of men, authenticity expresses itself, when in reality it's very obvious that nothing has changed except the bribing price men have to pay to have those narcissistic foids in their lives lol.

They "muh don't need no man" but the only type of guy they want, is the type of guy that makes them feel like they need him in a superficial way, especially when it comes to life comfort and social status.

Last edited:
Women are stupid.
Yes they are. What she says doesn't make any sense and it's easy to see the contradictions and the hypocrisy, but most of all the disgusting juvenile self centeredness. She's not able to sympathize with us and never will be. Foids are fucking narcs.

Everyone on that subreddit needs to be burnt alive

What they really mean is that they don't need sub 8 males. They still need chad to validate them and stroke their narcissistic egos and appeal to their over inflated sense of entitlement by getting approval from attractive men. Shallow cunts never change.

Copied us and think they’re original it’s like they are mindless brats that have no soul that just what they do because they feel and can’t think

Copied us and think they’re original it’s like they are mindless brats that have no soul that just what they do because they feel and can’t think
Watch them come and say but but but the term incel was created by a toilet

Watch them come and say but but but the term incel was created by a toilet
I’ll say Logic not found

Females and cucked males vote for a system that redistributes the wealth we earn to them and reserves employment exclusively for them (this is technically illegal, but the Democrats never prosecute it). The state has successfully replaced the man, to our detriment. I am against any and all forms of social welfare to able bodied adults, only children and disabled people should benefit. If a female struggles financially, she should seek out marriage, just like in the old days.

The latest push to expunge student loan debt is typical of the exact type of nonsense females get away with at men's expense and turn around and say they don't need us. Females own a disproportionate share of student loan debt despite having lower wages. Men, who are less likely to have college degrees but are wealthier than females, would be footing the bill.

Women will just constantly feed us blackpills like this and wonder why we become incels. Like bitch you made me into the man i am today.

I can gigahandle that it's gigaover for me. I'm just still around enjoying the ride, for my subhuman-human mother:heart: and the blackpill.:blackpill:

Probably a 40yo roast beef flap roastie that has no kids and her eggs dired up

Who she needs : handymen to fix her house
Chads to please her and give her attention and validate her

Many women have this exact mindset where they see a large group of men as expendable resources that are somehow supposed to work alone by themselves until death. They don't even conciously realize how this kind of thinking en masse can leave a lot of men lonely and unfulfilled with their lives. In order for these farmers and engineers to work and have the will to keep working, there needs to be some social norms in place for them such as a woman or a family by their side to keep them going and motivated. And of course, she's only repulsed by the idea of dating a farmer or an engineer because she's envisioning a sub5 in her mind. She'd happily date a chad farmer (water).

"If they don't make our lives better, why keep them around ?" AND WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT HUH ? :feelskek:

You really think she talks about a guy's moral fiber, life story, cute quirks or temperament ? Of course not, but i thought it was all about companionship :foidSoy: stupid liar. She's straight up lying to herself about her own hypergamic reflexes cause it's hard to deal with. Make her life better ? Yeah status, money and looks. Rudimentary blackpill stuff, what we were saying for years. We've gone full circle.
Briffaults law. Every single time.

Big daddy government cannot always protect you.
Who is going to save you when the next ER decides to snap on you?

I have no idea why women fetishize negativity so much, in the 2020s of all decades.
Because they know it tortures the male psyche. I have come to realize there's no greater joy than seeing others suffer. I always come back to the quote of Man in Black from Westworld, "winning doesn't mean anything unless someone else loses".

Users here will see stuff like this and use euphemisms like 'oh! they are stupid' or 'they are entitled'. They are evil and fascists. The only reason men are not in chains is because foids are weaker + male population. Just look up what female spiders and mantises do. Rape in animal kingdom would sound like foreplays.

Last edited:
Users here will see stuff like this and use euphemisms like 'oh! they are stupid' or 'they are entitled'. They are evil and fascists. The only reason men are not in chains is because foids are weaker + male population. Just look up what female spiders and mantises do. Rape in animal kingdom would sound like foreplays.

This. I used to frequent liquor stores a lot, and in the after-work-hours endless single foids would enter the premises, buy 2-3 bottles of wine, then disappear... every evening. Lots of women are depressed they can't find a genetically wealthy man.

roasties also don't know when they're not desired

This. I used to frequent liquor stores a lot, and in the after-work-hours endless single foids would enter the premises, buy 2-3 bottles of wine, then disappear... every evening. Lots of women are depressed they can't find a genetically wealthy man.
here comes the redpill cuck.
"It's actually foids who are really suffering":soy:

Pieces of shits like you should be curb-stomped the fuck out for continuously validating the situation foids find themselves in because of their unrealistic standards (in Gta 6). Might as well call yourself a feminist, fucking human garbage.

Last edited:
Foid whore has a point soy take to say you would prefer being needed by soyciety over wanted. But yea without men theses whores would be scissoring each other in their mudhuts.
you are falling for a classic foid manipulation. foids and soyciety in general forced men into only being needed. no different than 'you gotta open yourself' only to be cheated on when you do.