Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some guy wants to betabuxx my overweight mom

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Ok so for the last week or so some guy on Instagram has been talking to her and telling her how beautiful she is (complete fucking lie, she's an overweight 56 year old roastie foid) and how he wants to send her money and buy a house together with her. Guy looks like an ethnic crackhead. Don't know where he's from, but i assume it is fake and just a troll or scam. JFL if this guy is legit and is so desperate he wants to betabuxx her. Me and my brother are trying to warn her that he shouldn't be trusted, but being the woman that she is, she isn't listening. Anyone else see or have this happen to their mom?

i dont think its legit at all, some indian scamming your mom

desperate ethniccel
no doubt tbh. Supposedly he is also in his 50's. And my IDIOTIC mother told him where we live, like wtf. JFL if we get killed from her dumbass attempting to still ride the dick carousel

JFL if this guy is legit and is so desperate he wants to betabuxx her. Me and my brother are trying to warn her that he shouldn't be trusted, but being the woman that she is, she isn't listening. Anyone else see or have this happen to their mom?

It have seen it happening to a friend´s mom. Actually it could be legit. Pussy cost is climbing above the roof, so it's not impossible. From how you tell this guy looks, it might be a scam or someone trying to get money off her in the long run.

no doubt tbh. Supposedly he is also in his 50's. And my IDIOTIC mother told him where we live, like wtf. JFL if we get killed from her dumbass attempting to still ride the dick carousel
:lul::lul::lul:

My 5'1 landwhale goblin mother, admitted to me that she got my indian father for betabux.

My 5'1 landwhale goblin mother, admitted to me that she got my indian father for betabux.
DAMN boyo. How did she word it to you? Probably tried to say it all bluepilled and shit

DAMN boyo. How did she word it to you? Probably tried to say it all bluepilled and shit
Just the usual "I was ready to settle down" garbage but since she is 5'1, obese, quite ugly the best she could get was my ethnic father.

Just the usual "I was ready to settle down" garbage but since she is 5'1, obese, quite ugly the best she could get was my ethnic father.
"Ready to settle down" after years of riding dick after dick. JFL at modern women. Not sure if her betabuxxing your dad was a good or bad thing for him. I mean think about it, all it did was make an incel son. NGL she probably cucked him a couple times
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"Ready to settle down" after years of riding dick after dick. JFL at modern women. Not sure if her betabuxxing your dad was a good or bad thing for him. I mean think about it, all it did was make an incel son. NGL she probably cucked him a couple times
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
She has cheated on him multiple times with white men, but he stays because she is the best he can get as an ethnic.

She has cheated on him multiple times with white men, but he stays because she is the best he can get as an ethnic.
OUCH. NGL just put him out of his misery :kys::feelsrope:

Ok so for the last week or so some guy on Instagram has been talking to her and telling her how beautiful she is (complete fucking lie, she's an overweight 56 year old roastie foid) and how he wants to send her money and buy a house together with her. Guy looks like an ethnic crackhead. Don't know where he's from, but i assume it is fake and just a troll or scam. JFL if this guy is legit and is so desperate he wants to betabuxx her. Me and my brother are trying to warn her that he shouldn't be trusted, but being the woman that she is, she isn't listening. Anyone else see or have this happen to their mom?

if your mom was clever, she already would have had her own house.

But...... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

if your mom was clever, she already would have had her own house.

But...... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
She's not clever at all. She follows her religion like nothing else, is a boomer and talks about NOTHING but bluepilled NAWALT shit

And he knows that too? :what:
Maybe, I remember he came back from work once when a guy was leaving (This was when i was younger) and she was just like "Oh he was just trying to sell me some stuff" my dad is a bluepilled retard though so whether he believed her or not I'm not sure.

The fuck? Why does your mom have or even need an instagram?
I really feel for you guys with whore and cuck parents

Maybe, I remember he came back from work once when a guy was leaving (This was when i was younger) and she was just like "Oh he was just trying to sell me some stuff" my dad is a bluepilled retard though so whether he believed her or not I'm not sure.

have you already thought about suicide ?

The fuck? Why does your mom have or even need an instagram?
I really feel for you guys with whore and cuck parents
She uses it to keep up with our family members, celebrities and other normie friends of the family from their religion

56 year old with a insta ? What ?