Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some good singleplayer games?

Thanks for the link. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but that's an interesting theory nonetheless. A film that made me think about sects in America and the Mk Ultra experiment is Beyond the Black Rainbow. It's a very strange and "symbolic" movie with an eerie futuristic atmosphere, and tbh I'm not sure I could sum it up. But you could give it a try if you enjoyed Under the Skin.

Sweet i'll check that out tomorrow. I liked Under the Skin, was very different and the youtube video I linked up said the guys she was picking up weren't actors, they signed a release form after the scene. I remember watching those scenes thinking damn these guys are good actors but all those loner guys at the start were her picking up real guys lol. So many of the men flatout rejected her, I like the one guy who said he loves living alone and walking by himself, he gets in then was some awkward silence afterwards.

Was the deformed face guy makeup?

GTA 5 singleplayer is great for modding, if you can tolerate the lack of support

Sweet i'll check that out tomorrow. I liked Under the Skin, was very different and the youtube video I linked up said the guys she was picking up weren't actors, they signed a release form after the scene. I remember watching those scenes thinking damn these guys are good actors but all those loner guys at the start were her picking up real guys lol. So many of the men flatout rejected her, I like the one guy who said he loves living alone and walking by himself, he gets in then was some awkward silence afterwards.

Was the deformed face guy makeup?
The loner guy is the original legendary Scottish volcel. You only see him at full moon or when Scarlett Johannson is driving a van to pick up random dudes in the streets lol.

The deformed man is the only actor among the picked up men, and he has neurofibromatosis. He also works in associations to prevent bullying based on physical appearance in school.

My net has gone to shit recently so I can't cope with MP gaming anymore, what are some singleplayer games you enjoy?
Witcher 3 or in general the whole series

Amnesia and Sims

My net has gone to shit recently so I can't cope with MP gaming anymore, what are some singleplayer games you enjoy?
Absolute must-plays: Deus EX(2000), GTA Vice City (2003, best in series by far), Half-Life 1 (1998)

Those are the 3 games I can recommend to anyone that likes vidya. I've finished around 200 games, so if you want any more recommendations, please specify a preferred platform*, preferred genre(s) and number of games you'd like to play**

*Any PC can run the above 3, or alternatively, you can play them on PS2 (I don't recommend Deus Ex PS2 tho, it got cut down)
**The vast majority of games I've ever played were at least good, and since I don't post on incels all day (cuz I'm playin' vidya otherwise:cool:), I'd like a limit to focus on the REALLY good ones

I suppose I didn't take into account which version of P3 you were referring to. I only played Persona 3 Portable growing up and in that iteration Atlus rectified the party issue and gave us the option to control everyone on the team. I was completely satisfied with it and didn't feel anything flowed incorrectly at all.
Persona games always have scheduling issues. Atlus includes NG+ to alleviate this to an extent and allows you to focus more on your social life. minor issue imo
Both cast and music are entirely subjective. I for one hated the majority of the cast in P4 and found P3's cast to be much more likeable. I'll admit both Persona 4's music was godlike though...couldn't deny that if I tried...
You've convinced me to do a second run of P3. I started it on Thursday. I'm playing FES again because its easier to emulate, plus I still maintain my belief about the imbalanced gameplay if you control all characters. Didn't do NG+ b/c I lost my emulated memoery card JFL. Hard difficulty because I'm not a fag. I hope to like it better this time.

The Darkness is redpilled as fuck.

The Darkness II is ass.