Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL some girl i work with got caught fucking a student

anotherbitesthedust

anotherbitesthedust

Recruit
★★
some kekfuel happened yesterday, involving one of my coworkers and her student

dont want to give away too much info about myself but basically i work at a center for students who struggle academically and are trying to graduate HS and shit, we offer overnight boot camps (2 days 2 nights usually) so students come from all over the state and stay to receive tutelage. we don’t usually do this but i got more hours for coming in with better pay so i said fuck it, let’s go. on the morning of the final day i begin to hear rumors from some colleagues that an incident happened the night before involving one of the coworkers and a student, apparently something sexual, i shrugged it off and continued to help my group with some work

later on after the students have left, we are called in for a briefing in which our supervisor (our boss basically) tells us that they’ve let this girl who works with us go. i recognize her name instantly because i tried hitting on her before this job had started to no avail, got lightly rejected but it was whatever and i didnt think much of it. apparently she wanted to get with one of her students and fucked him in her room, that retard started bragging heavily about it to his peers and some concerned students brought it to the attention of management who fired her JFL. funniest part about all of this was before she had to pack her shit up and leave for good she gave a big speech about how all the rumors aren’t true and she actually has to leave for something related to her moms health (completely lie we were all laughing under our breaths about it) heard she got no severance and the students parents are filing something on her now. who knows honestly but pretty funny and had a good laugh about it

Another day, another teacher/woman in a teaching-adjacent position fucking a male student:feelsjuice:.

Another day, another teacher/woman in a teaching-adjacent position fucking a male student:feelsjuice:.
legit thought it was a meme at first but i saw it first hand, best part about it was seeing the absolute shame on her face after realizing she has to go home to her conservative asian family as they know the reason she got fired

dont want to give away too much info about myself but basically i work at a center for students who struggle academically and are trying to graduate HS and shit, we offer overnight boot camps (2 days 2 nights usually) so students come from all over the state and stay to receive tutelage. we don’t usually do this but i got more hours for coming in with better pay so i said fuck it, let’s go. on the morning of the final day i begin to hear rumors from some colleagues that an incident happened the night before involving one of the coworkers and a student, apparently something sexual, i shrugged it off and continued to help my group with some work

later on after the students have left, we are called in for a briefing in which our supervisor (our boss basically) tells us that they’ve let this girl who works with us go. i recognize her name instantly because i tried hitting on her before this job had started to no avail, got lightly rejected but it was whatever and i didnt think much of it. apparently she wanted to get with one of her students and fucked him in her room, that retard started bragging heavily about it to his peers and some concerned students brought it to the attention of management who fired her JFL. funniest part about all of this was before she had to pack her shit up and leave for good she gave a big speech about how all the rumors aren’t true and she actually has to leave for something related to her moms health (completely lie we were all laughing under our breaths about it) heard she got no severance and the students parents are filing something on her now. who knows honestly but pretty funny and had a good laugh about it
Imagine the reaction if the roles were reversed the guy would be in prison for 40 years

The bitch probably got 6 months community service and a kiss on the cheek from the judge

The bitch probably got 6 months community service and a kiss on the cheek from the judge
nah i don’t think she’s gonna get anything, just heard now that the parents might drop their case but who knows

"students who struggle academically" aka peak chads who are too cool for school and get laid daily.

I wonder if teachers who fuck their students are trying to relive the glory days when they peaked in HS :feelskek: , that or they were losers in HS and want to experience teen love

"students who struggle academically" aka peak chads who are too cool for school and get laid daily.

I wonder if teachers who fuck their students are trying to relive the glory days when they peaked in HS :feelskek: , that or they were losers in HS and want to experience teen love
nah most of my students are lower income people who legit need help

Should be graped by a 5'3 balding curry in broad daylight (in gta v)