Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some girl I met on a videogame texted me after nearly two years of talking. Should I ghost it?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
We met in a videogame and talked that whole summer in 2016. This was nearly 6 months before I found r/incels so I wasn't as enlightened. They just messaged today. Probably because they ran out of orbiters or are bored. The latter they admitted. They are 18 so this is the first time I talked to it while it isn't a minor.

It's clear I am getting no sex from this. This person was my only friend in person and online, not counting a few people from here. They started talking about guys and sex and all that. And using their "virginity" in past tense. Wanted to post here asking. Should i just block them or ask for sex first? Not worth it so I'll just ignore them.

lol you're incel, people like us got no business ghosting anything :lul:

Run friendzone game on her and maybe you can get pity sex.

If she have seem your face and she's talking about sex openly with you, meanwhile you should try first to shag, if she's only want you as a orbiter, then ghost it, yes.

do you live close enough to see her? if not ghost.

Aight nigga, here's what you're gonna do.
You tell that bitch:
"You've got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cause this gorilla dick daddy's hungry, and if you don't blow me right, I might kill you."
If she doesn't immediately send nudes, ghost that bitch.
I believe in you, (supreme) G.

I knew them when I was a teenager. I got no chance now. I'm still considered an incel if I ignore someone who make it clear they aren't after sex or are using you for cash.

If she have seem your face and she's talking about sex openly with you, meanwhile you should try first to shag, if she's only want you as a orbiter, then ghost it, yes.
The latter. I never showed it my face but saw theirs.

Fuck it, cut to the chase and tell her you have always wanted to smash. If she friend zones you, go Casper.

she literally messaged you out of no where, that doesnt happen to most of us so use it. But since she doesn’t know what you look like, she might just be visualizing you as chad. I’d say flirt with her a bit, then send her a pic of you and see how she reacts. If she runs, it’s over. If she continues talking to you, even though she’s a country away you can at least try and get nudes. Tell her that she’s hot and ask if she’s willing to send pics. If no, BLOCK, it’s over. If yes, gtfo fakecel

You are going to elaborate a lot more than that...

i ghosted a 7/10 one time. i was stupid.

If you cant fuck her, there is no reason to talk to her. Its not rocket science OP.

If you talk to her and she ends up rejecting you, you haven't lost anything, if you ghost her, it'll be in the back of your mind when you're alone for the rest of your life.

So now the janitors are bragging. Nice.

block her ASAP. she is an attention whore feeding off desperate gamer orbiters like every other foid gamer. dont be like them.

she literally messaged you out of no where, that doesnt happen to most of us so use it. But since she doesn’t know what you look like, she might just be visualizing you as chad. I’d say flirt with her a bit, then send her a pic of you and see how she reacts. If she runs, it’s over. If she continues talking to you, even though she’s a country away you can at least try and get nudes. Tell her that she’s hot and ask if she’s willing to send pics. If no, BLOCK, it’s over. If yes, gtfo fakecel

Like someone on braincels said, they probably are bored and looking for orbiters. I stopped replying but I Should have down that earlier. Talking to them proves that all women are the same.

If you talk to her and she ends up rejecting you, you haven't lost anything, if you ghost her, it'll be in the back of your mind when you're alone for the rest of your life.
They will definitely reject me.

So now the janitors are bragging. Nice.
Damn, someone rejected your report. I'm going to open it again just so I can reject it myself.

Yea. I'm bragging about the sexual experience I don't have. Just like a bunch of people here who brag about the women they ghost who have sexual intent. Same thing huh?

any updates?
Not really. I ignored one message where they said that they are bitter about certain people which translates to Chad's pumping and dumping them. They claim to be virgin but use it in past tense. My most recent message included the vomiting emoji after they talked about that.

block her ASAP. she is an attention whore feeding off desperate gamer orbiters like every other foid gamer. dont be like them.
True. Back when we talked they noticed how men treat them better in online games. We first met through a fight and the entitlement they had was unreal.

Ask her if she wants to feel your jawline, that will get a conversation going at least

people like us got no business ghosting anything :lul:

This!
giphy.gif

Not really. I ignored one message where they said that they are bitter about certain people which translates to Chad's pumping and dumping them. They claim to be virgin but use it in past tense. My most recent message included the vomiting emoji after they talked about that.
So this pretty much sums up what's going on. They are bored and looking for a way to pass time.

Have you ever heard even a single example of ‘pity sex’ actually happening? I honestly haven’t, I feel it’s a myth.