Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Some Foids Would Be Incel If They Were A Man

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
For example Scarlett Johansson. She has weak chin and jaw despite having a little facial surgeries. She'd be incel if she was a man. But look at Margot Robbie. Despite being a foid she even jaw mogs chads. This is how gender saves you from inceldom. If you have weak chin, jaw and prey eyes foid you can not be an incel.

505564 c 310 420 x f jpg q x xxyxx

Attachments

• 3952839.jpg
    3952839.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
water is wet

Just look at how much worse the FtM trans experience is compared to MtF from tranny testimonies on reddit

Death sentence tier if male. Those would be pure bugman eyes.
scarlett-johansson-no-makeup.jpg

pussy >>>>>> face

Females are not real competitors, only men compete about ressources and pussy. Foids are born and win, men are born and either win (Chad) or lose (Incel).

My foid slutty mother looks kinda like margot robbie but MUCH more slutty :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: too bad i got my subhuman manlet baldcel father genes :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i could be a chad if i had her genes:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I understand why you are cooming for your mom now. :feelsthink:

I told you guys so and you thought i am some weirdo :feelskek::feelskek: you will all do the same if you had a hot foid in your house wearing the sluttiest clothes there is:ahegao::feelsohh: think bootyshorts and yoga pants along with high heels and croptops and when she bends i can see her thong:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Based

No foid would ever admit this though

For example Scarlett Johansson. She has weak chin and jaw despite having a little facial surgeries. She'd be incel if she was a man. But look at Margot Robbie. Despite being a foid she even jaw mogs chads. This is how gender saves you from inceldom. If you have weak chin, jaw and prey eyes foid you can not be an incel.

View attachment 621118
water is wet post

most foids would be incel if they were men they are faking their looks with fakeup most foids are ugly

I would still get with an ugly foid but they are chad only