Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some foids like when you watch them get undressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
10% - Low effort ID post. Drop your erotic fiction in lounge or sewers
In early 2018, I used to walk past a house where this one foid lived who would always have her room brightly lit and her curtains open. I didn't think much of it until one day I saw her in her bra and panties. From that day onwards I made it part of my routine to walk past her house. I would sit outside of her house with my friend and we would just stare into her window. He was lower inhib so he even made eye contact with her a few times and she wouldn't care... most of the time. Sometimes she closed her curtains though which gave off mixed signals. I saw her tits once and half of her ass, never her vag though.

I remember once it was raining badly but she was looking extra slutty so I brought out a raincoat and a towel and placed it on the ground and sat there for an hour. The bitch didn't show anything that night. It took me a while to forgive her for that.

Every Friday she would dress up very well and a fancy BMW would drive up to her house. I only saw the richfag once because he had tinted windows and the nigga was like 50 jfl, maybe it was a sugardaddy situation.
Sadly she ended up moving out around the time I made this account so I never saw her again. Quite sad.

Now there are college girls living right across from me and I look in their windows sometimes. Yesterday I saw a foid coming out straight after a shower but she had a towel around her. Hopefully I get to see her nude too.

Sugar daddy pays everything for her most likely

No, they don't like incels doing it

yeah you would know right :feelskek:

Foids love rape

In early 2018, I used to walk past a house where this one foid lived who would always have her room brightly lit and her curtains open. I didn't think much of it until one day I saw her in her bra and panties. From that day onwards I made it part of my routine to walk past her house. I would sit outside of her house with my friend and we would just stare into her window. He was lower inhib so he even made eye contact with her a few times and she wouldn't care... most of the time. Sometimes she closed her curtains though which gave off mixed signals. I saw her tits once and half of her ass, never her vag though.

I remember once it was raining badly but she was looking extra slutty so I brought out a raincoat and a towel and placed it on the ground and sat there for an hour. The bitch didn't show anything that night. It took me a while to forgive her for that.

Every Friday she would dress up very well and a fancy BMW would drive up to her house. I only saw the richfag once because he had tinted windows and the nigga was like 50 jfl, maybe it was a sugardaddy situation.
Sadly she ended up moving out around the time I made this account so I never saw her again. Quite sad.

Now there are college girls living right across from me and I look in their windows sometimes. Yesterday I saw a foid coming out straight after a shower but she had a towel around her. Hopefully I get to see her nude too.
Females are the biggest whores, my mother specifically opens her curtains when she’s undressing or even sitting in his room , she’s a huge whore

prolly doing it for attention they are putting on a show of course they would not fuck us

Jfl which mod called this fiction? :feelstastyman: If I wanted to write a good erotic fiction, i’d do more than say “I saw a bitch naked through a window”. Very low IQ

these foids already get so much attention and still want more. Disgusting greed at work

This is quite right tho ,woman’s are whores everywhere it’s in their genes