Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some foids have been dropping blackpills on tiktok on how HAVING FRIENDS IS A TURBOCOPE

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
kek :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL at copers who have friends, or think having friends fixes not having a girlfriend

and before someone says im mad i have no friends, i used to, but i just stopped talking to them a while ago, it was pointless and kinda erfuel to hear them talk about their girlfriends, or see couples when hanging out with them. i'd legit rather vidyacope. if i somehow ascend some day i'll just lie about my past and about my life to the foid and pretend i have a social life. i legit dont want friends anymore just a gf or :feelsrope:

you can see this in elliot rodger's manifesto as well. towards the end of his struggle, his social life keeps degrading because he just gradually stopped hanging out with other guys, as it was pointless and only brought him suifuel

as to the tiktoks, lately there's been this trend from tiktok foids confirming that their boyfriends friends keep hitting on them and wanting to fuck them. but hey "bros before hoes" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: cope

@your personality

b6c.gif

JFL at copers who have friends, or think having friends fixes not having a girlfriend

and before someone says im mad i have no friends, i used to, but i just stopped talking to them a while ago, it was pointless and kinda erfuel to hear them talk about their girlfriends, or see couples when hanging out with them. i'd legit rather vidyacope. if i somehow ascend some day i'll just lie about my past and about my life to the foid and pretend i have a social life. i legit dont want friends anymore just a gf or :feelsrope:
Falling out with friends and not being able to make new ones after is a road to becoming a failed normie tbh
you can see this in elliot rodger's manifesto as well. towards the end of his struggle, his social life keeps degrading because he just gradually stopped hanging out with other guys, as it was pointless and only brought him suifuel

as to the tiktoks, lately there's been this trend from tiktok foids confirming that their boy friends friends keep hitting on them and wanting to fuck them. but hey "bros before hoes" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: cope
Everyone knows this already about guy friends though tbh incels just aren't allowed to say it because incels aren't allowed to be cynical or opt out of the jester role put on them by society. They are perpetually cast as naive so that people can feel justified in making fun of them for whatever they consider social unawareness and lack of popularity.

post the tiktok? :feelscomfy:

[UWSL]They are perpetually cast as naive so that people can feel justified in making fun of them for whatever they consider social unawareness and lack of popularity.[/UWSL]
This hurt ngl:cryfeels:

Most people here I'd say don't have friends irl

Falling out with friends and not being able to make new ones after is a road to becoming a failed normie tbh
I thought a failed normie meant you used to get laid but can't anymore and thus now in a state of inceldom.

What do you call someone who never had the ability to make friends? an incel? but I thought that incel was about sex, not friends

as to the tiktoks, lately there's been this trend from tiktok foids confirming that their boyfriends friends keep hitting on them and wanting to fuck them. but hey "bros before hoes" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: cope

@your personality
tik tok is a hiroshima nagasaki blackpill dispensary. "TURBOCOPE" :feelskek:

My friends hated me. Obviously having irl friends who don’t would be good but I would rather have a foid I want.

Didn’t his friend stop hanging out with him after er said told him his opinions? and he stopped playing wow because his friends on it had gfs and made fun of him for being a virgin

Didn’t his friend stop hanging out with him after er said told him his opinions? and he stopped playing wow because his friends on it had gfs and made fun of him for being a virgin
Yeah

i had "friends" , always with their gfs. fk them i renounce.

@your personality
Most people on this forum have normie and chad friends they are still susceptible to the :bluepill:Pill and are not fully blackpilled

A fully blackpilled person would drop these people and they would never hear from them again

Most people on this forum have normie and chad friends they are still susceptible to the :bluepill:Pill and are not fully blackpilled

A fully blackpilled person would drop these people and they would never hear from them again
Based