Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious some foid said she will meet me. but she's 5'8 and doesn't know im 5'4

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
some foid said she will meet me. but she's 5'8 and doesn't know im 5'4

im 5'4 but i could liftsfraud to 5'6 and then larp 5'7

if she was short this could work.

but shes fucking taller than me even if i wear 3 inch lifts.

but shes okay to meet still even though i told her im 5'7 and shes 5'8

but ive only got like 2 inch lifts. maxx i could get to is like 5'6 and she will be 5'8. this is going to be suifuel

im 99% certain shes gonna brutally reject me hard

but im a subhuman genetic vermin and i wanna try my hardest to squirm my way into bed with her like the genetic rat that i am

she says its okay if we watch a movie at hers

shes chinese in europe

how should i go about this situation?

fucking scum kys fucking fag what the fuck is this fucking shit kys faggot !! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

but ive only got like 2 inch lifts. maxx i could get to is like 5'6 and she will be 5'8. this is going to be suifuel

but im a subhuman genetic vermin and i wanna try my hardest to squirm my way into bed with her like the genetic rat that i am

shes chinese in europe

you should film it like catfishman

doesnt matter when he's about to get rejected to the moon
i normally ban some fakecel that can get a date with his face, but he will disgust the fuck out of this foid when she finds out he's a liar, and she will be RIGHTEOUS about it, as though it were more about the lie than the height

i normally ban some fakecel that can get a date with his face, but he will disgust the fuck out of this foid when she finds out he's a liar, and she will be RIGHTEOUS about it, as though it were more about the lie than the height
worst part is, my face was frauded hard too:feelskek:
:feelskek:

shes chinese in europe

You're fakecel but not for long. As soon as she rejects you for your height you become truecel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Has she seen your face yet? She must of if she's agreed to a date.

shes chinese in europe

nah bro even SEA niggers mog me. so think about how bad it is , me just existing in europe
They'd fuck you for your face and height expectations are way lower in SEA. Try the Philippines or Thailand.

They'd fuck you for your face and height expectations are way lower in SEA. Try the Philippines or Thailand.
no bro my face is ugly as fuck. i faceapp and photoshopped my face in tinder photos

im GIGA GIGA FUCKED

no bro my face is ugly as fuck. i faceapp and photoshopped my face in tinder photos

im GIGA GIGA FUCKED
Why tf would you do that? You're just setting yourself up for humiliation. Do you have a humiliation kink?

Why tf would you do that? You're just setting yourself up for humiliation. Do you have a humiliation kink?
no i just want a hug from a foid so badly
ive been crying all day about how much i want to kill myself and was visualisin gputting a knife in my neck and then she accepted my offer

and if the 1% chance that she accepts me i may get to cuddle with a foid for an hour. its worth the try for the 1% chance right?

no i just want a hug from a foid so badly
ive been crying all day about how much i want to kill myself and was visualisin gputting a knife in my neck and then she accepted my offer

and if the 1% chance that she accepts me i may get to cuddle with a foid for an hour. its worth the try for the 1% chance right?
You're definitely gonna kill yourself after if she rejects you.

You should go on the date and see what happens. Complete the catfish. It'll give you better understanding of the blackpill.

You should go on the date and see what happens. Complete the catfish. It'll give you better understanding of the blackpill.
hmm maybe yeah good point. how do i emotionally detach from this though?

She's 5'8? Send her to me boyo:owo::owo::owo:

How do you know she's 5'8? She could be a 5'6 clueless about her height like every other normie. That being said definitely wear shoe lifts and if she asks your height don't mention the measurement, just say "idk exactly but it's around your height" or something similar. Have her sit down for the most part, the more you stand up the more apparent it would be. Refrain from talking about height, if she playfully teases your height don't sperg out like an autist. Maintain eye contact and playful grin at most times. I'm telling you this because your face is good enough for her to meet up with you. If you were ugly then all of this would have been futile.
It's 50/50 to be honest but still worth a shot.

How do you know she's 5'8? She could be a 5'6 clueless about her height like every other normie. That being said definitely wear shoe lifts and if she asks your height don't mention the measurement, just say "idk exactly but it's around your height" or something similar. Have her sit down for the most part, the more you stand up the more apparent it would be. Refrain from talking about height, if she playfully teases your height don't sperg out like an autist. Maintain eye contact and playful grin at most times. I'm telling you this because your face is good enough for her to meet up with you. If you were ugly then all of this would have been futile.
she said 172cm but ye maybe shes capping

hmm ok thanks for this advice, so try not to stand up. dont talk about height, dont sperge if teased,

and worst thing is bro, i faceapped and photoshopped all my tinder photos. its brutally brutally giga over

id say more like 1/1000 chance she doesnt tell me to fuck off home after me travelling there, but i need a hug from a foid so badly..

hmm maybe yeah good point. how do i emotionally detach from this though?
For me first rejections were though, but it passes and gets better with time. You'll care less about them, until you're about 30. Then they start to be rough again because you realize you're old and never got anything and might have to kill yourself.

But you should really go on the date and try to have a normal dating life as much as you can instead of following the LDAR culture some here have.

how exactly?
It will depend on the treatment she gives you. If she's hostile and bitchy you would have felt the hate women have for non-chad men.

This is good advice.

she said 172cm but ye maybe shes capping
Most are clueless. Odd chance if she's 172 barefeet then she would be around 174 with shoes on. That can be a bit embarrassing for you. But I'd say 80% chance she's no taller than 170.
and worst thing is bro, i faceapped and photoshopped all my tinder photos. its brutally brutally giga over
Antonio banderas

id say more like 1/1000 chance she doesnt tell me to fuck off home after me travelling there, but i need a hug from a foid so badly..
Chances are very slim. I'd say 5%.

You said she's Chinese and you're a Euro? If that's right then you can still use your JBW card.

Even if you were 5 ft 9, it’s not enough. If you are not a lot taller than her, you are „short“ and not a full human being by female definition

Most are clueless. Odd chance if she's 172 barefeet then she would be around 174 with shoes on. That can be a bit embarrassing for you. But I'd say 80% chance she's no taller than 170.
how can i just firms it and try not to be embarrassed?

urgh... even if i just get to see her and hug her and then she tells me to go away its worth it

You said she's Chinese and you're a Euro? If that's right then you can still use your JBW card.
i suppose so but like 99% of "jbw" is more like just be tall and just be reasonably good looking. 2 things which i am not

Even if you were 5 ft 9, it’s not enough.
i agree, but srs question why do u think shes agreed to meet even at 5'7?

If you are not a lot taller than her, you are „short“ and not a full human being by female definition
i agree. im a fucking subhuman genetic vermin rat manlet half man scum rat genetic error vermin kill myself

I'm sorry bro, its so so so so very likely its not going to work. Some women might forgive a guy being an inch shorter or the same height they are, but if you are 4 inches shorter its probably over. Also the fact you didn't tell the truth about your height will probably hurt your chances even more, because women will notice it eventually even if you wear lifts.

JBW @Incelius Savage

how can i just firms it and try not to be embarrassed?
Don't. Do not talk about height with a girl if you're a manlet. She will sense your insecurity and will be extra conscious of your manletism. You don't want that, never mention your shortcomings to a woman that is not your mother.
urgh... even if i just get to see her and hug her and then she tells me to go away its worth it
How is it worth it? You sound lowT tbh.
i suppose so but like 99% of "jbw" is more like just be tall and just be reasonably good looking. 2 things which i am not
Do you have blue eyes? If yes then she would let you anal on her right away.

Chinese girls can skin their parents alive for a white man.

Last edited:
doesnt matter when he's about to get rejected to the moon
Don't. Do not talk about height with a girl if you're a manlet. She will sense your insecurity and will be extra conscious of your manletism. You don't want that, never mention your shortcomings to a woman that is not your mother.

How is it worth it? You sound lowT tbh.

Do you have blue eyes? If yes then she would let you anal on her right away.

Chinese girls can skin their parents alive for a white man.
I'm sorry bro, its so so so so very likely its not going to work. Some women might forgive a guy being an inch shorter or the same height they are, but if you are 4 inches shorter its probably over. Also the fact you didn't tell the truth about your height will probably hurt your chances even more, because women will notice it eventually even if you wear lifts.
Even if you were 5 ft 9, it’s not enough. If you are not a lot taller than her, you are „short“ and not a full human being by female definition

View attachment 687629

You're definitely gonna kill yourself after if she rejects you.
i got rejected hard. its over.

shes chinese in europe

FAG

shes chinese in europe

AHHH KYS (in Roblox)