Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some foid quotes from social media

ffffuuuu

ffffuuuu

Coomer
★★
The current state of the world :

After a couple minutes of scrolling down news feed in social media I see things like these.

(Assuming these are actual foids and not guys impersonating for money which could easily happen but their numerous selfies indicate otherwise.)

“why flirt w me on fb messenger when you can use cashapp baby”
“crying cus i’ve lost a bunch of weight and none of my clothes fit and i don’t have the money to get new wardrobe rn”
“I’m always a little mean to men because of you treat them like humans they think u wanna sleep with them”

^^^from a degenerate nose ring, colorful hair, nasty stretch marked only fans ho:feelsseriously:

“do not believe in men, the only thing they fulfill is years”

“Y’ALL ARE NOT BEING SLUTTY ENOUGH LATELY WE SHOULD ALL BE MUCH MORE SLUTTY.”
^^^User who posted this has “took” as their bio :feelsUgh:

“Idk who needs to hear this but your tummy isn’t ruining your outfits, you look hot” :feelsclown:
Of course there’s nothing wrong with being fat or ugly or short. As long as have fuck hole

There are actual fat pigs slapping makeup on, taking pictures that look nothing like them in real life, and posting cringe like cash app and only fans.

So apparently you can just be fat, slap some makeup on, wear slutty clothes and this is “empowering” because it’s “brave” to be proud (slutty) of your body and show it off to lots of guys (either for money or approval). Even tho if they were male, they would be considered subhuman cuz they are fat, weak, or straight up ugly without makeup, and not to mention a creep for even beginning to think they deserve a bunch of attention from the opposite sex.:feelsree:

woman are always uplifted , and held in high regards .

they even have fetishes for being fat . ridiculous