Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some foid asked me how to remove dried sperm from her hair

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
It happened 2 years ago while i was still bluepilled and I was like haha I don't know(how the hell would I anyway).
I legit think she asked me this to make me get mad/sad/whatever that she sucked some other guy's cock after she rejected me
She prob knew I'm pussy deprived and wanted to give me rope fuel or sth

What the fuck

what the fuck where the fuck do you live in

Cutting off all her hair should work

what the fuck where the fuck do you live in
Europe, big city of my country but why is it relevant. Still potent sui fuel/ rage fuel

The fact that she cared enough to tell you this, even for the sake of spite, you mog 99% of this forum. Bragthread

european trad waifus in action

The fact that she cared enough to tell you this, even for the sake of spite, you mog 99% of this forum. Bragthread
Chill bro im 5 ft 8 and my frame needs XS shirts only unless i get fat then i can wear S

You should have asked "yiu want me to cum on your hair"
full

Should've said "I'll show you after I do it."

Why do greycels have the wildest stories?

#Bald for BLM :feelskek:

She was trying to mock you

She was trying to mock you
100%. Asked her once to come to my place cuz i was home alone she was like yeah sure(you wish). I was just an orbiter so i didn't talk to her since then once i realized

It happened 2 years ago while i was still bluepilled and I was like haha I don't know(how the hell would I anyway).
I legit think she asked me this to make me get mad/sad/whatever that she sucked some other guy's cock after she rejected me
Lol wut pear pink
The fuck I just read?

you sure she wasn't hitting on you OP?

And then, for no reason at all, you have people going ER.

So... did she come to your house? what did you two do together lol
No, it was a depressing night, i remember it clearly, really wanted to make use of the fact that i was home alone and looksmaxed. Listened to sad music alone till 4 am then went to sleep depressed
And then, for no reason at all, you have people going ER.
Shocking isn't it..
you sure she wasn't hitting on you OP?
From what i know i'm not 7 foot er and she is insane height supremacist (as all women are but still)

Last edited:
You should have told her not to talk about such stuff with you anymore because you don't want to know about that kind of bullshit.